It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP...Most Votes In GOP History

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: whatsup86

You do realize that I don't buy that crap don't you? You do realize that the only ones saying and believing that are republicans yes?

🚧 warning member is smart enough to make up her own mind. Your memes and putdowns have no effect. 🚧

Well its a video of her stating her standpoints through the years... Not much more to it. Just proves she'll just do anything for votes. You couldve just watched it, but when it comes to Hillary supporters I guess theyre the same as Trump fans: hands on their ears screaming they cant hear you.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatsup86

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: whatsup86

You do realize that I don't buy that crap don't you? You do realize that the only ones saying and believing that are republicans yes?

🚧 warning member is smart enough to make up her own mind. Your memes and putdowns have no effect. 🚧

Well its a video of her stating her standpoints through the years... Not much more to it. Just proves she'll just do anything for votes.

1. Hearing what someone says.

2. Interpreting what someone says.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Again you missed the point...not surprised.

Being a lawyer gives you no more qualifications to become president thhan a business degree. A lawyer just spent more money and stayed longer in school, but please show how a lawyer is more qialified to be president than someone with a business degree?
edit on 2-5-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Again you missed the point...not surprised.

Being a lawyer gives you no more qualifications to become president thhan a business degree. A lawyer just spent more money and stayed longer in school, but please show how a lawyer is more qialified to be president than someone with a business degree?

If they were any good at it, they'd still be in it.

Trump has made his billions.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I don't see how he can beat her in the general.

Still a ways until November.

As for Bernie supporters....I think they are of three minds. One group, will simply give up and not even vote at all (too much effort for something they don't want). This will be the majority I think. Another group, the die-hard Dems, will go to Hillary just out of default, but a very small group. The mid-sized group, will go to Trump because like Sanders, he's also anti-establishment (and these folks that just can't stomach Hillary).

I expect we'll see a lot more dirt on Hillary's emails, Benghazi, and of course links to Obama failed policies. It won't sway her supporters, but those on the fence will see her more and more for the crook she is.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

I don't see how he can beat her in the general.

Still a ways until November.

As for Bernie supporters....I think they are of three minds. One group, will simply give up and not even vote at all (too much effort for something they don't want). This will be the majority I think. Another group, the die-hard Dems, will go to Hillary just out of default, but a very small group. The mid-sized group, will go to Trump because like Sanders, he's also anti-establishment (and these folks that just can't stomach Hillary).

I expect we'll see a lot more dirt on Hillary's emails, Benghazi, and of course links to Obama failed policies. It won't sway her supporters, but those on the fence will see her more and more for the crook she is.

What will be even scarier for Hilary is that if the headline attacks don't work, I wouldn't out it past Trump to bring up unusual murders that have surrounded the Clinton's. Roger Stone seems to talk about them a lot, so you can be sure Trump is aware of the theories and the circumstantial evidence.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I found the one about the next president very funny and telling.
He said next year someone else will be in this spot and it's anyone's guess who SHE will be.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SmurfRider

It's a free country. You can do what ever you like..

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

No I was saying I'm not old. That's what I'm saying. Nothing to do with my political opinions. I thought that was a pretty simple. Sorry.

FYI My portfolio provides about $400 additional a week. Not hugh but sufficient. Now I'm bad for planning for retirement. Wow. I'm an evil wall street bitch.
edit on 522016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
New poll has Trump at 54% in California vs Cruz at 20%.

Interestingly Clinton leads by 56% to 34% vs Trump. Interesting because that gap is far less than it should be in Cali.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Interestingly Clinton leads by 56% to 34% vs Trump. Interesting because that gap is far less than it should be in Cali.

CA is very diverse.

It's really hard to predict which way it will lean at any given time.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

CA is very diverse.

California is supposed to a lock for the Democrats. The last time it was red was in 1988 I think. I believe the margin in the poll is a bit less than the Obama/McCain and the Obama/Romney match ups.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

CA is very diverse.

California is supposed to a lock for the Democrats. The last time it was red was in 1988 I think. I believe the margin in the poll is a bit less than the Obama/McCain and the Obama/Romney match ups.

Maybe. But, I was born and raised here.

There are high concentration Liberal areas. But, conservative areas have been growing.

Not always predictable.

I'd say demographic's on the west coast are changing. A lot of liberal Californians are moving to Nevada and Arizona etc
edit on 2-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

CA is very diverse.

There are high concentration Liberal areas. But, conservative areas have been growing.

Not always predictable.

I'd say demographic's on the west coast are changing. A lot of liberal Californians are moving to Nevada and Arizona etc

That's good news - but bad for Nevada and Arizona!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

CA is very diverse.

Not always predictable.

Oh, I dunno.

CA has kind of a live and let live attitude.

I'm not happy about the increase in Fundy types.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

CA is very diverse.

Not always predictable.

Oh, I dunno.

OK, what's a 'fundy' type?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

CA is very diverse.

Not always predictable.

Oh, I dunno.

Fundamental religious.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

CA is very diverse.

Not always predictable.

Oh, I dunno.

Fundamental religious.

Oh right, Ted's lot. yeah, best to stay clear!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

No I didn't miss a point. You failed to make one. Trump is undereducated compared to Hillary. She could destroy him with vocabulary alone. I can see his confused face when she uses a word he doesn't know or mentions a country he's never heard of. A a a a a aaa whut?
Becoming a lawyer requires more education. That is my point. Hillary has more education.
Trumptard thinks military school (where he was sent because of behavioral issues) counts as military experience.

Trumps worth isn't quite what he claims btw.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

More education? If you think going to law school makes you smart I have a few friends who did you should meet. Trump will destroy her in a debate. Why? He has what you would call 'street smarts'. He knows how to be a regular guy as well as run a multi billion dollar business on multiple continents day to day.

Hillary begs for money in any way possible. Being a lawyer did not qualify her for SecState. He should have never held the position and only got it for conceding in 08.

Underestimating someone will always lead to failure and second place.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join