It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: jacygirl
Hello to all who are here with an open mind.
I've been down this rabbit hole for a few years now, and done more research than I can remember.

I'm looking for verification from the masses lately. (not validation)

www.reddit.com...

This article is newer and interesting. Apparently google is now altering images.
This first graph is the original older version, showing the results of searching for the quote "No I am your father" didn't even EXIST in search engines, prior to 2011.

Below is the updated graph, now showing that "No I am your father" was IN the search engines pre-2005.

We are being screwed with people.
jacy

I admit, I used to be a scoffer. I now have an open mind, if not a full-fledged believer. I have had experiences, but won't relate them because I don't want to deal with closed-minded, nasty responses from the usual suspects on here.

I don't read them now. It works.

And thank you. I am beyond arguing at this point.
jacy

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This is a fascinating and yet terrifying situation.

Considering the sheer numbers of people who are awakening to the apparent 'Mandela effect', we should be lending some credence to the potential conclusion, that somehow, someone or something is retroactively changing the fabric of reality, in ways that seem innocuous, but which have the potential to shatter a person's view of reality.

I thought about this quite a bit after reading another thread on a similar topic, and as I was drifting off to sleep, I tried to understand the mechanics of what could be happening. I thought about the old cliche of reptilians controlling the fabric of spacetime, a type of Matrix-esque situation, in which the programmers are experimenting en-masse with millions of people, perhaps preparing us psychologically for even greater changes ahead.

What if some group of entities literally has found a way to navigate Time itself, and is able to go back in time to adjust features of our consensus reality which are calculated as innocous enough to change without causing a massive butterfly effect. Perhaps they're gradually scaling up their efforts, and in the future we'll suddenly find ourselves enslaved to a group of elites who have bent the status quo to suit their needs, whilst having kept the features of reality which they like - a sort of selection box of reality chocolates for them, with only their favourites..? What if they already have taken control, and we're seeing the Mandela effect as a bleed-through of the efforts which they made previously in some sort of breakdown of their blanket of control? I see the elites that are presently in power, and see so much in the way of evil controlling behaviour - perhaps they aren't our natural rulers, but instead have taken over via the means that we're only now starting to see evidence of? Total mind-blast whichever way we look at it.

It starts to get me wondering about my faith - not in the sense that it's invalid in the face of Mandela Effect activity, but more in the sense that it's perhaps the one thing that can't be controlled & changed. If God walked as a man upon the Earth, no time-slipping travellers would be able to interfere with His ministry, no matter how they tried. I believe we might be dealing with this phenomenon, but I'm not afraid that reality can never be repaired - I have hope, and faith that things will one day be made right - though it may take some Time.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

How very closed minded of you..

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Headshot

Or it was indirectly the result of the 9/11 ritual, like the doing of it somehow brought someone or something over to us, and that 'person', group or thing, is what has been shimmering reality all around us... What is the Endgame? I don't look forward to it.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

How very closed minded of you..

Aww, c'mon...really?

That stings, coming from you...someone that I have read and respected here.

I have been discussing this topic for years now. I'm all out of argue.
I do want to be involved where people are discussing possible theories, because none of it makes sense.

If a dude tells me it's painful to get kicked in the testicles, I believe him although it's something I will never personally experience. I don't argue with him or call him a sissy.

I've had some really cruel/mean responses in the past, so please don't take my replies personally.
I have seriously just had enough criticism.
jacy

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

What are your thoughts on the numerous studies showing just how fallible our memories really are?

I too have looked into this quite a bit over the years, and find it very hard to go past the simplest answer is usually the right one. I actually thought it was Berenstein Bears too, but happened to have an old Berenstain Bears books that I went and found, well I didn't have it, it was at mums, she kept everything I had when I was a baby/child..

And sure enough, it was Berenstain, to somehow create a worldwide time slip theory to explain it is, frankly, extremely egotistical.

Is this the lengths people go to to avoid admitting they're wrong?

edit on 28/4/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yeah but doooood..... you're not from the right time-line, come on man.
It's like Titor all over again.

I thought Mandela died years before he did... there have been numerous celebs that I hadn't realised had died or who had just died and I thought they'd died years ago but you know what? Rather than assume that the entire fabric of space and time had changed or that somehow I'd slipped into a different time-line, I just put it down to poor memory, misreporting, death hoaxes or whatever.

Maybe I'm a sheep.... Maybe I'm not a special flower like all of those who remember, Maybe I'm not from the correct reality or correct time-line... or maybe... just MAYBE... memory is fallible.

*shrugs*

I'm not trying to be mean or snarky, mostly tongue in cheek because there have been many examples I've nodded quietly in agreement to and thought "oh yeah, I thought that was this way too" or "I was sure she was still alive" or whatever but there are many that I just laugh or roll my eyes at too.
But yeah.... I don't think there's some big time shift, you never know I suppose...
edit on 28/4/16 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

link   

I wouldn't say my responses are nasty - just realistic.

Let's be "realistic" for a moment. What is the more rational or "simplistic" answer here...

A worldwide conspiracy at the highest levels, subverting or changing our past world history to fit a specific agenda (which seems to be mostly about celebrities, film quotes and the Berenstein Bears)...

Or people are simply making a MISTAKE in their recollection of a memory? Which can be easily done through mass media and pop culture references reinforcing that incorrect memory (ie: "Luke, I am your father", "Life is like a box of chocolates..", etc)

Honestly - which seems more plausible? If you argue the first point, ok, that's fine - but the graphs you got off Google - that is not evidence of history being altered. Do we have something actually concrete? Something tangible ? No i'm not mocking I'm asking genuinely - is there something which actually points to something physical, not just pop culture references?
edit on 28-4-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

My family and I all have far too many shared memories regarding certain things, like the Berenstein Bears.

My partner and I have a shared memory from last year, regarding Andrew Zimmerman.

I am reading more and more that people are a) talking about these 'changes' as they notice them...and b) offering alternatives for theories. (this is what interests me now)

The idea that there is mind control. The theory that it can be via internet.

I myself have offered that those of us with the 'old' memories, which are not backed by the material proof (books)...would mean that WE are the ones with perhaps an implanted false memory...?

Too many people are now relying on the internet and google for information. To me that is dangerous.
jacy

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

There you go, edited. Still think you were very insensitive & inappropriate in your comments to the user in question.

:stfu

edit on AprilThursday1614CDT09America/Chicago-050044 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Wow, you are a serious d******d. The guy just explained that he was abused, and you mock him in two follow-up posts, despite this fact, which obviously haunts him to this day. You are a serious d**k. Just stop being a d**k.

Post ban in 5, 4, 3, 2.....

If what he was saying was true, then that is terrible. But am I supposed to believe this horrible abuser was named Darth Vader?

And is your language and insults really necessary? I didn't mock him. I asked a question which, let's be honest - needed to be asked given the context.

Plus, we've (he and I) have been discussing the LIAYF vs NIAYF in another thread for a few days -- to which the name Darth Vader was used repeatedly. He made no complain, reference or indication that such a name cause traumatic pain.
edit on 28-4-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

I wouldn't say my responses are nasty - just realistic.

Let's be "realistic" for a moment. What is the more rational or "simplistic" answer here...

A worldwide conspiracy at the highest levels, subverting or changing our past world history to fit a specific agenda (which seems to be mostly about celebrities, film quotes and the Berenstein Bears)...

Or people are simply making a MISTAKE in their recollection of a memory?

Honestly - which seems more plausible? If you argue the first point, ok, that's fine - but the graphs you got off Google - that is not evidence of history being altered. Do we have something actually concrete? Something tangible ? No i'm not mocking I'm asking genuinely - is there something which actually points to something physical, not just pop culture references?

I am indeed a realistic person, however I do believe that 'wot's real' is beyond our comprehension.

A lot of the so-called Mandela Effect changes...I don't agree with. Many to me are spelling mistakes.
BUT, the ones I remember? Freaky when seen. Like waking up and Frankenstein has always been Frankenstain.

Which seems more plausible to me? Yes, the first point. THAT is how open my mind is, lol.

Do I have proof? I try.
I can tell you things that have occurred during my searches for screenshots, but I don't have the proof. I took shots of a page an hour after viewing it, and when I went back to take a pic it had been altered. Too late to get the proof I could have used.

I've been on multiple sites having the same conversations over and over.
What I want now, is to discuss this WITH the people who are experiencing it.

I know what the non-believers think. I've read it over and over and over and over and over and over and over...
(gets annoying, doesn't it?) lol
jacy

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

That's a fair point and I respect it. I disagree, but I respect it

I mentioned in another thread ( of which I won't mention the fictional character's name as it apparently causes trauma to multiple people on here...) about a recollection I had of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi where, near the end when the Rebels attack the death star, I am 100% sure a bunch of their ships collided with the shield and exploded before others pulled up in safety.

Now, I have tried to find any reference of this but no luck. Now, both my brother and I remember this. BUT... i highly suspect I inadvertently convinced him he saw that happen as well. None of my friends, also Star Wars lunatics, do not recall this memory. No one I have spoken to remembers this either.

So.. based on that - to me, logically, it's me who is at fault. Even though I can almost visually play back that scene in my mind's eye, it didn't happen. It was me who got it wrong.

(please don't say you recall that memory or you WILL blow my mind!
)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

The idea that past timelines are being tampered with is catching a lot of steam by the day, almost exponentially via Youtube and other internet sites, and with good reason. Anomalies are now leaking through (from wherever) at an alarming pace.

I thought this was gong to explore rewriting history, instead what I get is some celebrity name change and 'changing diapers'.

Ewww, tip of the iceberg and all…

Older people like myself sit and watch people constantly rewrite history and deny the reality of whats actually happening today. But lets focus on diapers and celebrity.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It's so weird about these celebrities being still alive who had died, with things in common...fame, for one. You have to wonder if they are human, or entirely human. When you die your soul moves on, so for these people to suddenly be still alive after all, their souls get sucked out of heaven? Doesn't make sense to me, yet it has happened, so I have to wonder if they are normal human beings...or if what is still alive is really them.

edit on 28-4-2016 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

That's a fair point and I respect it. I disagree, but I respect it

Yes! And thank you. A respectful disagreement is mature.

(I think the trigger name for the other member was 'Luke', not Darth Vader.)

As for the Star Wars scene? I personally don't remember but my partner is off work this week and I just asked him. He's seen them more than I have. He remembers the scene you mentioned....after I asked in a way that wouldn't lead him towards any conclusion. (for what it's worth, lol)

I will be the first person to admit that I DON'T know what's going on with some of these 'alterations'...but I'm interested enough to keep digging. Maybe google has become self-aware and is rewriting history?
Doesn't explain the books though.

I have read really lengthy articles about false memory implants and mind control techniques. I believe that technology is much more advanced than we are aware of. That bothers me.

FYI, I watched the movie "The Unsinkable Molly Brown" with my parents when I was a kid. It's completely different now.
jacy

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Well done for locating & sharing the evidence, scant as it may be.. I believe the Mandela Effect represents the actions of the Control System, which you may recall the GUT did an awesome thread on some time ago. The Control System does what it says on the tin - it finds ways to hold humanity in its thrall, and keep us guessing, keep us in ignorance. It seems to be partially responsible for paranormal & UFO-type events (though I believe there is more to it than simply the manifestations of the Control System).

Further, I believe that these effects are increasing for a purpose, in a backwards sense - the effects are nefariously orchestrated, but being awake and alive to their existence, and accepting the reality of this strange situation, is actually the awakening being pointed to by a benevolent force, whom we might call God - we are to propagate information regarding the changes which we perceive, & ready ourselves for what dreams may come. I think that possibly, the Singularity is the point of evolution which will take us into a realm of woo-woo, from which Humanity will never emerge the same again. I believe it may trigger an effectual apocalypse, as forces of information overload, data control & military-industrial/NWO type shenanigans are meshed up against the consciousness shifts that Humanity is in part experiencing.

We are to ready ourselves for the change, in my humble opinion, though as yet, I'm unsure who we'll be resisting - I just sense that we will have a battle on our hands.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: homeskillet
Does anyone own an old copy of a Reba Mcentire/Mcentyre album ? That should clear some confusion up.

That's the point I was making before, your spelling would be incorrect anyway, Mc is a prefix, (Son of..whatever), the next letter then should be a surname cap. It looks odd typing when that next letter i is a capital, since it looks like a small L, (l)

So, McIntire, (capital i used) McEntire, (capital e used) and there should never be a Mcentire, and if it does come up on an automatic search whatever, the only think I can think of is that [entire] is a word of its own, and because there are letters before in conjunction, a cap on the e will not appear.

BTW, here's a picture on the cover of her bio/autobio circa 1994. The name given is even then, McEntire.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-4-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The idea that past timelines are being tampered with is catching a lot of steam by the day, almost exponentially via Youtube and other internet sites, and with good reason. Anomalies are now leaking through (from wherever) at an alarming pace.

I thought this was gong to explore rewriting history, instead what I get is some celebrity name change and 'changing diapers'.

Ewww, tip of the iceberg and all…

Older people like myself sit and watch people constantly rewrite history and deny the reality of whats actually happening today. But lets focus on diapers and celebrity.

intrptr...Don't be like that!! It's the stupid stuff that people are beginning to notice. Of course it's 'media' stuff, celebrities and commercial products...that's what we're inundated with daily.

If you are seeing people "constantly rewrite history and deny the reality of what's actually happening today." then PLEASE explain what YOU have seen!!

I really hate feeling insulted by members that I respect here.
But I won't stop searching for answers.
jacy

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You did mock him, and in comparison to that, my insults are nothing but the truth. I try not to insult people generally, but you really did go for him, without even a hint of a concession for the fact that he was making the point that the name Luke was the name of his abuser. You knew he didn't mean Darth Vader, so yes, you mocked him instead of kindly refraining from further mockery.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join