It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

LoL

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I've asked my mom, who is extremely intelligent. She's going to college, she has read an entire library, she is a very rational and logical person.

She remembers"IS like a box of chocolates"

"interview with A vampire"

"McIntyre"

she said Mandela died a couple years ago

I have more to ask her too. Just not throwing it all at her at once.

I'm mostly in the CERN boat. It seems feasible to me that the LHC Is altering the fabric of time.
edit on 28-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: GoShredAK
But to be fair, interview with a vampire and interview with the vampire sound the same when you say it.

But isn't that kind of implying that it could very well NOT be a "reality change" as people put it but just that people...remember it...wrong..?

Same with "Luke, I am your father" and "Life is like a box of chocolates.." ?

Because the phrases are easier said/remembered in a different wording, people have just remembered it that way and when brought to light, are surprised it's not what they remember.

That's how I see this at the moment. I mean - if I woke up one day and was missing an arm or my parents were completely different people then I might side with the "reality change" camp.

Yes exactly.

I'm on the fence.

This is getting very interesting though!

Just a few more Mandela effects need to take place and Ill be sold.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Precisely yellowish white, yes. It always looked that way. Now, when you look at it, it's just white, unless it happens to glare through clouds in a particular way.

Search under Google Image for "sun in the sky" and all the pics depict a white sun...

If you search "sun colour" it will show it the way I remember...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I breached the subject in another thread (the We are time travelling aliens--or some such). It was a partial, non-sequential, post that posits: We are aliens, who in the future, stumble across some monkey men's tech that allows us to view their history, and live it, to show us how they made it through the pivotal moment in their history when faced with total destruction (war, disease, etc) they managed to have a breakthrough.

I then asked, in a rhetorical way, what if somebody found a way to reprogram the simulation from within? So, let's say, "Mother Theresa" now becomes "Mother Teresa" and you give the "h" to, IDK, "Pete Townsend" so now it reads "Pete Townshend" to send a message to everybody in Plato's Cave. That message being, "You are living in the dream world! Wake up!"

Or this was something I was musing about. What if TPTB kept December 21, 2012 from happening? Anybody remember this ATS link? Winter Solstice 2012 now occurs at 11:12 UT? So, if by doing so there is fallout in PAST events/timelines? Winter Solstice on 2012 was always, "11:11" UTC but now it is not. Just thinking inside the box.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Parallel post.......

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

.life is much easier if you stay asleep.

But maybe that's just it...we are asleep, or dead. We are dreaming this "reality" through a computer simulation or our minds are downloading into this "Truman Show"

Whilst we dream and react to this immersion critters like in Dark City feed off our emotions.
Truly scary - especially if you "wake up" in the feeders world and our Overlords are glimpsed.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2 trippindicular......
it does seem awfully white........hrmmmmm.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I'm wrong all the time and human memory is very unreliable. But if it was STAIN instead of STEIN then why did my parents, teachers, friends, my brother and myself pronounce it "Bear-en-Steen"?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

to get us off of a timeline that had an irreconcilable, unavoidable catastrophe waiting for us.

But it appears we're still in it. If not we wouldn't be in a world where the Banks/Rothschilds are leading us to your catastrophe.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

If it was originally spelled with the "A" it wouldn't be pronounced that way. I'm normally the type to go straight to "People are 'effing stupid and that's that" but, this? This, is very strange to me because my memories of this particular topic don't match the current reality. Time/dimensional slips/shifts happen (believe it or not) but something of THIS scale seems hard to believe, even for me but, I don't know how else to make sense of it.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bible says the world will end, but the process won't be comprehended by MOST humans, until it's too late. GULP!

But maybe that's the best way to go. We can't comprehend it - as its winding back and making way for a new Universe. Less painful this way.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Exactly! This is really bizarre....I wonder if reality has always shifted like this, or if it's something new..

What if we're all waking up in our pods (think Matrix Neo waking up) because the software has been infected with a "devil/anti-christ" virus. When sufficient numbers wake-up we will be able to recreate the world in our new image. A better world. We wont play their game anymore, no fiat money creation, no scarcity. no Vampiric greedy 1%ers, abundance for all.

The way the Universe actually runs - on Love.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

f we don't, we lose the game. Yes, whoever or whatever is playing the game through us has ultimately good intentions, but the possibility is still there to lose the game.

What if the Creator/Architect is asleep - its the only way it can act out new Novel experiences. Once it remembers it wipes away this creation and before it gets bored again - recreates a new one, and goes into amnesia mode again - for the Novelty.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'd very much love to believe that. Certainly our world/universe is infected with Evil. Would love to see it cleansed somehow.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

I distinctly remember pronouncing it STAIN and I read these books to my kids in the 15 to 20 yrs ago time frame. I would swear it was an ' A '. I remember seeing the books some time later and thinking 'ein' ? Hmm, Ok , guess I was wrong.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: TombEscaper

Yeah so, how many people can't even remember the correct spelling and syntax of two, too and to?

Way too many.

Probably the same amount as those that think this Mandella effect is a real thing...

If so many people can't even get those three little words right, how the hell are they going to correctly remember a line between a German car makers symbol is supposed to look?!?

Yes, your memory is that bad, no there's no elaborate time shift that only you and a special few have noticed. You are not special.

And herein lies precisely the type of condescending garbage referenced in the opening post.

For those of you who know beyond all doubt things are being manipulated, do not even waste your time debating with or defending yourselves against such energy vampires.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Barry Allen was warned about the Butterfly Effect...

He clearly never listened.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I am pretty sure there was a thread here a few years ago about the sky being different colors than in the past. I remember sharing it with an artist friend and he said he had noticed it. I cannot imagine where else I would have seen such a thread but ATS
If memory serves, it was about colors being less bright than in the past, everything a bit more dull.
edit on 28-4-2016 by schmae because: remembered more

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

My son used to tease his younger twin sisters constantly when they were reading the Berenstein Bears books.

He would run in and plop on the bed, calling them Berensteen (pronounced more like 'shteen').
We were all fans of the "Young Frankenstein" movie, and made references to it.

We ALL remember him goofing off, "Look I'm a Berenshteen Bear!" THIS is the kid who was reading full books to the class in kindergarten, while the teacher and librarian watched in amazement.

I am NOT having faulty issues with my memory, not regarding this.

Oh, and the sun was yellow and the sky was blue.
Now the sun is white, the sky is white (blue for maybe 2 days a month). I kid you not.
jacy

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join