It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dreampsi

I have discovered an ME for myself this evening. I have studied Zodiac/Astrology for most of my life and I have never seen the sign Capricorn shown as a "Sea Goat" that is 1/2 goat and 1/2 fish and I have never seen the symbol associated with it either. Can anyone comment either way they remember it? thanks.

It has been a mere-goat for over 4,000 years.

www.skyscript.co.uk...

www.skyscript.co.uk...
edit on 3-6-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

its not "awarenes" of the changes at all. there was never any changes.

its, some few people are affected, the rest, not.
those who are, thinks there were changes.
and thats by desígn.
you can break free, though, by simply refusing there was any changes, and accept that your mind has been manipulated.
although doing so will create some sideeffects.
ive had them for a while myself, and i think they are permanent, although thats just how it feels, and i hope im wrong, ofc.

edit on 3-6-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

In a nutshell, the amount of energy required to physically move something the size of New Zealand, for example, is so vast, it would take the combined energy of several stars to accomplish it.

To move a person, physically and instantaneously, from one universe to another would require the combined energy of many galaxies, at least, due to the vast distances involved.

I think you're making false assumptions there. We know the sheer destructive force unleashed when a single atom is split, so why would it take so many huge objects such as stars & galaxies to move a landmass or person? Our science is already finding that things don't work quite how we would have expected them to, so I sincerely doubt that the future (or someone else's present) does not hold the answers to the need for vast resources of energy.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The Mandela Effect is almost the "perfect" conspiracy theory, in that...
It can never really be proved or disproved.

If these changes do happen, then it's only "remembered" in our minds. And by its nature there can never be any physical evidence of it - because everything has changed (or jumped dimensions/timelines etc).

It is very misunderstood by those who don't subscribe to it, you see them making the same rebuttals time and again, it's like they don't get that there cannot be any physical evidence, and that "old" records in this timeline/dimension will never show any corroboration of any mandela effect remembered by those who do believe in it.

Great subject to ponder over though!

G

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

To me personally, it's the same world, but somehow things have changed in it.

I share that belief - no need for multiple universes or simulated humans..

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

nothing changed though, but for lets say 1M people.
its a mind manipulation deal happening here, im just positive of it
it resonates to be true in all my bones

and this is the primer of the "device" - the test -
full scale psy warfare SOON!?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Excellent video. It's amazing how many crap videos there are regarding the Mandela Effect, it's good to see an apparently clear-headed Youtuber dealing with the ME.

It's always been 'the lion shall lay down with the lamb'. That Google search is a slam-dunk for the ME case.

Where are the wolves? There was only one obvious result showing a wolf lying with a lamb, compared to hundreds of lions with lambs.

Also the gay marriage issue - the verse quoted, regarding two men in a bed together - it would have been used as a rebuttal to the apparent forbidden nature of homosexuality. No one has ever used it, hence it must have been a recent change.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Except that the Youtuber gave evidence - empirical no less - that the 'wolves/lions' argument comes down firmly on the side of those who know that the verse used to read: "And the lion shall lay down with the lamb".

Evidence was provided, so your typical blase BS fails.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Your friends must love you since you are never wrong.

Point out where masterjaden stated that he was never wrong. Go on, please.

LOL - afterwards, in response to your post, he states he has eidetic memory. But that doesn't change the fact that you made a baseless accusation which was entirely an ad hominem, not rooted in the truth which was known at the time of posting. Your tactics are clear as crystal, and foul as muddy waters.

edit on JuneFriday1616CDT07America/Chicago-050001 by FlyInTheOintment because: edited to add further details

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

his "tactics" are to inject some base, some common sense, some reality, and i thank him for it, there is nothing sinister about it

au contraire to some others that wanna inject Christianity and religion into it, or other personal crusades

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Point out where masterjaden stated that he was never wrong.

He doesn't have to state it, it is implicit in the "Mandela Effect." Basically, all of you MEers are telling me that everything I have ever known is wrong. You're right about the lion lying down with the lamb. You're right about the Berenstein Bares. You're right about Capricorn not being a zodiac sign. Why am I (and everyone else on the planet) wrong, and you three are right?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA

nothing changed though, but for lets say 1M people.
its a mind manipulation deal happening here, im just positive of it
it resonates to be true in all my bones

and this is the primer of the "device" - the test -
full scale psy warfare SOON!?

That's the thing though, (depending on which version of Mandela you look at) ABSOLUTELY NOTHING may have changed FOR YOU. (Your own timeline may not have changed at all)
So you COULD and SHOULD feel like that - even if Mandela was true for 1 million other people?

G

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

no, i have many MEs myself.
im saying, nothing changed for noone.

its psychological warfare.
to test their new technology.

the effect being, 1M people feels that the world has changed.

otherwise, yes your logic is fine, thats how it should work. but the thing is, ME is real, its just not what many people seem to think it is.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dreampsi

I'd never heard of Capricorn named as the Sea Goat until your post and I had to laugh, but I saved this link a long time ago, maybe 15 years, and looked up Capricorn just now. Lo and Behold!

Sky Eye

Interesting!!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

It's like the brain teaser of the decade!

There are what are being called residuals. For example, this video has been posted before a few times but here it is again. Someone searched through a lot of archived newspapers.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

To me it looks like the majority of them dismiss it. I like how one of them worded it:

"It's like kids encouraging each other on the internet".

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

No evidence was provided. Do you really believe he showed empirical evidence? You should research what that means, it seems to be confusing to those ignorant of science.

He's also one of the idiots who thinks "grinding" in the bible refers to sexual activity.
edit on 3-6-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

yes, so far only 2 people has dared to share their MEs in that thread.
thats the nature of that forum though. something like this wouldnt get much replies there.

but those two (+ one in PM) were enough for me to know the same MEs happening in US/UK/NZ/AU etc are happening here too.
Extrapolating it, that increases the global ME-ers to at least 1-5M.

Ofc this is all just my own theories, nothing solid yet and I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Where do you get the "extrapolated data" from? The most conservative nimbe I have ever seen is around 500,000. Now 2 people in Sweden have spoke about it and it adds an extra million?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I also notice those effects are the same we see in non English speaking countries, and are pertaining to when people died etc, besides the one lady who thinks someone's birthday changed. None of them are the spelling errors that only appear in English speaking countries.

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join