It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

Mongolia became a country again in 1990. It was formerly a soviet satellite state. The relative sizes of China and the Soviet union are easily explained by the fact that most maps visualize countries using the Mercator projection, which distorts the sizes and shapes of continents the further they lie from the Equator. The North Pole has been vanishing for 40+ years, which is explained by summer melting. Every year, more ice melts during the summer than the year before, increasing the dark water present and raising the temperature of the water, causing less ice to form in the following winter, and a generalized decline in total polar ice, over time.

The Faroe Islands have basically operated under home rule since the 1940's, even though they are still technically still part of the Kingdom of Denmark. It is not surprising then, that different maps, created by different map-makers in different countries, label them in slightly different ways.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Thank you! That does explain alot of it!

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

“It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.”
― Ursula Le Guin
We grow through the journey. Death is merely the end of growth

Either the Mandela Effect is as intended (some petty changes for whatever reason) or they are someone's (or some thing's) attempt to alter the future. No one seems to read the future (at least not accurately) but if someone can alter the past and present (as Orwell said) they can control the future. Of course he was talking about altering records, but these are Universal records (what we call 'reality.') It is possible that the Mandela Effect is not so much about affecting us personally, or checking to see if we will notice, and more to do with testing to see if the changes alter the course of events. If the past is not altered by these non-linear changes, then the future can't be

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I've repeatedly thought about psy-warfare and don't dismiss it though I think it was mentioned earlier on in this thread by others and perhaps also by me unless it was just something I'd been thinking about or mentioned to someone outside of this thread. This thread has turned into a book of sorts.

I've taken note each time you've mentioned it so the possibility is not being ignored. It's on the table.

If true, I don't think it's a test but a continuation of decades of mind tampering and mind warfare. That's my thought and I don't ask anyone to agree.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
raymundoko im surprised you have taken the time too keep with this thread

why ? your not a believer ?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
My only problem with the narrative that someone or something is altering time / space / reality through the Mandala Effect is the question of energy.

In a nutshell, the amount of energy required to physically move something the size of New Zealand, for example, is so vast, it would take the combined energy of several stars to accomplish it.

To move a person, physically and instantaneously, from one universe to another would require the combined energy of many galaxies, at least, due to the vast distances involved.

Finally, there is the question of geological formation of the continents, and climate. Moving a whole country from one place to another doesn't just require energy, it would fundamentally change the distribution of mountain ranges, ground water and climate zones. What kind of climate did New Zealand have in this other reality? Was it more like Papua New Guinea, which is largely tropical, or more subtropical in the summer, and relatively mild in the winter?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If lapses in memory, or remembered facts can be ruled out (and I'm not convinced they can, to be honest), then one alternative is strictly mental or spiritual translocation (the "person" as a multiversal "radio" receiver theory). That would be pretty wild, and -- as a sci-fi writer -- I'll admit I find the notion fascinating.

The other alternative is an MKU Ultra style psy-warefare scenario.
edit on 2-6-2016 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

which other types of mind altering had happened in the past, from your thoughts?
i think if it IS a psyop, which it just has to be, i will be the LAST to believe parallell universes colliding although it fits the bill perfectly - then this is the first primer, the first test, the first "launch" of it.
Thats what i think anyway, as ive not seen anything quite like this effect before.

i would be curious though what you feel was an earlier "mind war" if this wasnt the launch.
i just might agree.. just that i cant think of anything at this moment.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

why not though?
i feel its extremely important to have both non believers and believers in a thread like this, and if it wasnt for people like raymonduku this thread would be crawling in madness and people reinforcing eachothers madnessess :p

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

but he bothered too keep debunking
why ?

cant see why he has not given up
edit on 2-6-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The other alternative is an MKU Ultra style psy-warefare scenario.

yup, i mentioned that some 50 or so pages ago, and it is looking more and more like it.
in the 50s and 60s - they used hookers to "infect" people with L S D and other mind-altering drugs.

today they most definitely use internet to "infect" people - just... HOW!

is it some sort of hypnosis? something that is infecting people thru facebook, youtube, etc?

technology of the elite is at LEAST 50 years beyond public science/tech.
so its not unlikely they figured out how to hypnotize and/or worse - thru the screen....

edit on 2-6-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

cus if he didnt try, then who would?

and it would just be a thread filled with madness, reinforcing eachothers madnessess :p

dont u see that we need people on both sides? to put it in words that explains what i mean.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

i do see

i just dont understand the effort he makes

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

again. someone has to.
he is therefore, a hero in a way. by definition.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Lol

the real question i'm getting at
is he a disinfo agent ?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

We have the capability to place sounds directly into the heads of potential targets, using advertising techniques.

adage.com...

Mr. Pompei contends that the technology will take time for consumers to get used to, much like the lights on digital signage and illuminated billboards did when they were first used. The website Gawker posted an item about the billboard last week with the headline "Schizophrenia is the new ad gimmick," and asked "How soon will it be until in addition to the do-not-call list, we'll have a 'do not beam commercial messages into my head' list?"

And that was state of the fart 9 years ago.

I'm not sure there that anyone is safe from such technology at this point. Forget hypnosis and drug-induced mind control. We can now replicate the symptoms of schizophrenia using "audio spotlights," directed with precision at targets in public. The notion that this concept may have been weaponized and turned into some kind of "sniper rifle" for inner-voices isn't really much of a stretch at this point.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Wow.. Incredible.
Youre absolutely right... it wouldnt surprise me ONE bit...
And it is extremely more likely than parallell universes colliding.

cmon... be real..

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

yes that is a real thing

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
It's interesting that the Big Mac is still named the same, after the old reality.

I've come to the conclusion that there is no one "old reality." What are the odds that out of an infinite number of universes, all of us who are new here come from the same reality?

I have come to the conclusion that people from many previous realities are converging here because of all the huge differences in memories. The 'debunkers' don't get it, memories aren't just memories when they are tied to life-changing events.

Some memories become part of your soul I believe.

In any event, the only explanation for the continents changing position is a new reality. The Pacific Ocean being half the earth now is so out whack compared to what it used to be for me. My body has apparently changed a lot.

The 'debunkers' have nothing but we have nothing either. It's a stalemate.

I was just joking about National Security, but I'm sure they are all very alarmed.

It depends on how open-minded they are. If the top leadership is like the 'debunkers', they'll rationalize everything. Anyway, changing realities is not a matter of concern for a country in my opinion. The country could disappear in reality A and flourish in reality B (apparently). Why would anyone reality B care about what happens in reality A? They may affect each other, I don't know.

a reply to: Profusion

I was taught 52 States in school. Then I remember someone saying there were actually 51. Apparently now it's 50.

For me it's always been 50. I'm wondering if there are realities where the U.S. doesn't even exist. I wonder if there are realities where John Lennon's "Imagine" are the reality.

a reply to: tigertatzen

Just had a thought, folks. There has been a lot of talk on different sites about The Simpsons and other shows predicting things like 9/11. This has been hard to get my head around. I am wondering now if maybe those predictions were 'slipped in' at a later date. If so, no one on these shows would have any memory of doing it (theoretically.)

That doesn't surprise me anymore. I have come to the conclusion that humans don't control anything significant on Earth.

How could the management of the planet be left up to humans anyway? If we can shift realities at any time, we can never be depended on. My belief about how that works is when we shift to another reality, a simulated version of us stays behind in the old reality. If that's true it means you can never trust a human being in the long-term. Marriage would be unthinkable for instance. Who would want to have children knowing that's how reality works?

Of course that name would have been horrible, but it looks as if there is intelligence behind this (some decision making.)

I started a thread recently about that very thing. Any thoughts on it? Incidentally, this is the only thread I've ever started that received applause from two different moderators here.

Did Fletcher Prouty (Mr. X from "JFK") make allusions to a non-human force controlling things?
edit on 2-6-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

so a person who decides to inject a sense of reality, groundedness, common sense, rationality - you suspect is a disinfo agent?
what IS a disinfo agent, really.
can you show me one? pref one with an account on ats?

edit:
in fact, if there were such agents in here, they are definitely on the other side of the fence, so to speak.
hrm.

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join