It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: tetra50

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: kibric

If I was would I admit it?
Yes? (Have you been given your shill bucks yet? I'm still waiting for mine)

Realistically, read the motto of the website.
Deny igloo currants?

igloo raisons? is there such a thing?
Of course there are (but I said currants, not raisins lol). How else would an Eskimo eat them apart from in their igloo?

oh, misspelling, perhaps? Shows how nonsensical things can become if we don't agree on the same spellings, definitions of words, perhaps....
Precisely

The Difference Between Raisins, Sultanas, and Currants
While all three are types of dried fruit and used in similar ways, there are several things that set raisins, sultanas, and dried currants (both true currants and Zante currants) apart from each other.

ah yes. I so love difficult, non responsive and hard to read cumulative. Instead of really trying to communicate anything, and sharing in our figuring out this universally difficult saga we must all live through, we should just be purposefully and intensively progressively more difficult.....surely, in this, our worth will be proved....

Maybe?

Or...

Maybe not?

I think I'd rather have another drink than continue to engage in something so fundamentally unfathomable....
maybe so.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: kibric

If I was would I admit it?
Yes? (Have you been given your shill bucks yet? I'm still waiting for mine)

Realistically, read the motto of the website.
Deny igloo currants?

igloo raisons? is there such a thing?
Of course there are (but I said currants, not raisins lol). How else would an Eskimo eat them apart from in their igloo?

oh, misspelling, perhaps? Shows how nonsensical things can become if we don't agree on the same spellings, definitions of words, perhaps....
Precisely

The Difference Between Raisins, Sultanas, and Currants
While all three are types of dried fruit and used in similar ways, there are several things that set raisins, sultanas, and dried currants (both true currants and Zante currants) apart from each other.

ah yes. I so love difficult, non responsive and hard to read cumulative. Instead of really trying to communicate anything, and sharing in our figuring out this universally difficult saga we must all live through, we should just be purposefully and intensively progressively more difficult.....surely, in this, our worth will be proved....

Maybe?

Or...

Maybe not?

I think I'd rather have another drink than continue to engage in something so fundamentally unfathomable....
maybe so.

Now THAT I can agree wholeheartedly with!

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

i was playfully poking fun
at your location and mood

but honesty is always welcome
edit on 2-6-2016 by kibric because: edit

edit on 2-6-2016 by kibric because: in all seriousness you are one

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Actually they hate me for it... My GF's have hated my eidetic audiographic memory as well when they say something incorrectly and I start repeating our original conversation verbatim...

Jaden

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

The "faulty memory"/"bad memory" theory is nearly impossible.

The "faulty memory"/"bad memory" theory is reliant on making an assumption for every Mandela Effect by every person. It is not one assumption; it is a different assumption for each Mandela Effect. If a person has 100 Mandela Effects, "faulty memory"/"bad memory" theory requires 100 separate assumptions.

"Faulty memory" requires exactly two assumptions:

1. People sometimes mis-perceive things.
2. People sometimes mis-remember things.

Those are the only two assumptions. Everything else is an interpretation of the mistake.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Just a thought: I haven't done further research on the changing Bible verses, but I am still certain the words stuff/stuffe, penny, bank were never in there. Anyway, there are 26 different versions of the Bible. Are they all changing, or are only certain ones different now?

Another thought I had had recently was: What company makes labels, bags, containers, etc. (Since some of these changes involve the letter S or apostrophe s)? Did someone mess up and the companies who purchase labels/bags/containers, etc. were just going to use the 'faulty' misspelled ones until they ordered the next batch, which would hopefully be corrected? But then as time went on, I've seen that these changes appear to be the way the product was always spelled and a labeling error could not be the cause.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Or what you THINK is a verbatim version of your conversation. See how this works?

Also, care to explain what audiographic is in scientific terms? You could have just left it as photographic and been fine with just that part.

FYI, there's not such thing is photographic memory. Psychologists have proved it. Source

Still, their reports sometimes contain errors, and their accuracy fades after just a few minutes.

So most likely your GF's hated you because you were just rude to them...constantly.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

"...The North Pole has been vanishing for 40+ years, which is explained by summer melting. Every year, more ice melts during the summer than the year before, increasing the dark water present and raising the temperature of the water, causing less ice to form in the following winter, and a generalized decline in total polar ice, over time..."

According to this 2014 article, that is NOT the case: Myth of Arctic meltdown: Stunning satellite images show summer ice cap is thicker and covers 1.7million square kilometres MORE than 2 years ago

www.dailymail.co.uk... rs-ago-despite-Al-Gore-s-prediction-ICE-FREE-now.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all so strange, so hard to fathom.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Habit4ming

I get my celebrity gossip from the mail. I like my science from people who actually know how to do it, like:

www.nasa.gov...

and

nsidc.org...

Your mileage may vary.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

originally posted by: Phage
No worries. When you reach godlike status you can fix it.

I will never reply to you again.

originally posted by: tigertatzen
I don't have any reason to doubt those who say they remember more than fifty states simply because I myself do not, but I'd love to know what they were called. Were they territories that became states or was the entire geography different and there were actually states that are no longer here?

The webpage linked to below discusses that.

Hoss listed the 52 states as he recalls them, including Puerto Rico and D.C.:

1. Alabama, 2. Alaska, 3. Arizona, 4. Arkansas 5. Colorado 6. California, 7. Connecticut, 8. Delaware, 9. Florida, 10. Georgia, 11. Hawaii, 12. Illinois, 13. Indiana, 14. Idaho, 15. Iowa, 16. Kentucky, 17. Kansas, 18. Louisiana, 19. Massachusetts, 20. Maryland, 21. Mississippi, 22. Maine, 23. Missouri, 24. Michigan 25. Minnesota, 26. Montana, 27. New Jersey, 28. New York, 29. North Carolina 30. New Hampshire, 31. Nevada, 32. Nebraska, 33. North Dakota 34. New Mexico, 35. Oklahoma, 36. Ohio, 37. Oregon, 38. Pennsylvania, 39. Puerto Rico. 40. Rhode Island 41. South Carolina, 42. South Dakota, 43. Tennessee, 44. Texas, 45. Utah, 46. Virginia, 47. Vermont, 48. Wisconsin, 49. West Virginia, 50. Washington, 51. Wyoming, 52. Washington DC
51 or 52 United States?

I haven't found anyone who claims that the geography was significantly different in the United States. I've come to the conclusion that it's pointless to look for people who have the same memories as you.

Here are some reasons that I see.

1. There is no way to know if the people are telling the truth. There are always scam artists who are looking for any angle.

2. Even if you find someone who genuinely has the same memories as you, what good does that do? Are you going to sit around and talk about the "good old days"?

3. Based on my research, there appears to be people from different former realities who have converged on this one. So, you may find someone who has some experiences/memories that are the same as yours but that doesn't mean that you're from the same reality that they are.

I know all of that sounds crazy. I wouldn't have believed it if I wasn't experiencing it. I like what the man in the video below says. It seems like an excellent commentary on what's going on.

www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: tigertatzen
If that actually happened, it might still be ongoing. Things might still be changing...like wakes in the water of a lake after a boat has made a sudden turn or acceleration. Other boats in the area will be displaced ever so slightly, over and over, until the motion of the water plays itself out. Just a thought that occurred to me. What do you think?

That sounds possible to me. I think we can only speculate about what's going on.

originally posted by: TombEscaper

originally posted by: Profusion
A couple of the verses that many people believe have been changed in the KJV Bible supposedly relate to the "rapture theory."

Have you seen the newest (as of this moment) ME "discovery" in the King James Bible? Matthew 27:9 now speaks of Jeremy the prophet instead of Jeremiah.

9 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value

This is the 1611 KJV we are talking about here, not some hip new translation. I've seen that many in the fundamentalist Christian camp are desperately trying to avoid the reality of their changing Bible and the Mandela Effect, but I don't know how much longer they will be able to keep their heads in the sand on this.

If only 1% of Christians notice the change, it will be noteworthy but it won't affect Christianity. As of now, I've heard estimates for those experiencing the Mandela Effect ranging from thousands to millions to billions. I think if it were billions than it would be news all over the world.

Millions of people experiencing the Mandela Effect seems to be right to me but that's a wild guess. How many of them are Christians? Based on what I've seen, a high percentage of them are. However, if only a few million Christians notice the Mandela Effect, Christianity as an institution will keep right on going without missing a beat.

The following verse bothers me the most:

Luke 19:27 Jesus: 'But those mine enemies...slay them before me.'

I used to study the KJV Bible almost every day and I do not remember Jesus saying "slay them before me." It's so out of character for Jesus that it doesn't make sense. Plus, it contradicts one of the ten commandments no matter how you slice it.

Outside of myself, I only know of two people who reported that verse as a Mandela Effect.

Another one that's got me is the use of the words "stuff", "bank", and "penny." The words are really out of place and I don't recall them being used at all in the KJV Bible before.

And another thing, the use of "O" as a word in the KJV Bible. I haven't seen anyone report that one as never having been there before but I don't recall that ever being used in the KJV Bible in my previous awareness.

Ok, thank you. Well I guess my little theory was a total flop. But it's good to know that there's no chance any extra states suddenly vanished. That was a rather disturbing idea to think about.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: tigertatzen

The show was really interesting. It was an exploration. Clyde talks about a lot of interesting subjects which appeal to me. The ME subject has been one of his most requested shows of late so after he did more research he decided to do another show on the topic. He took many callers during the two hours I was listening. He didn't go into his usual fourth hour last night because of early morning travel plans.

There's always an article posted pre-show at his website on what the topic will be later that night. Here's the link to that article.

My AM station, EST, picks him up between 11 PM and 1 AM Monday - Thursday and only 12 PM to 1 AM on Fridays.

I don't know right now if there will be a transcript. I'm sorry you're hearing impaired. That would mean you didn't listen to a video I posted about a talk given to doctors in 1968 and which was recounted 20 years later by one of the doctor's present concerning the global planners plans for humanity which included changing certain words in the Bible in order to bring down Christianity. A few words at first, then more would be changed. It was not stated as to HOW this would be done. It was also stated in the recounting that not enough people would notice the word changes in the Bible to make a difference. (LOL!)

[This is just a thought but the Piscean Age was all about religions and beliefs. The Aquarian Age is all about technology and shocking new ideas.]

Well, after last night's show the number of people who now know about the Mandela Effect received a huge bump because of Clyde's AM radio exposure.

The show can be listened to here for anyone who can and wants to listen.

Oh I can hear out of one side pretty well. Radio is hard for me to hear on this mobile, some videos are if they're really muted. The speaker is crappy and higher frequencies just sound like white noise to me. Blah. But I lip read too, so I can usually watch interviews pretty easily. If this guy is pretty famous, someone will transcribe it I'm sure.

But I did actually watch that vid. The hubs hooked up his Bluetooth amp so even though it's muffled, he could adjust it. That's some seriously disturbing stuff. Was reading up on the montauk chair and found a vid on that, too. Even more disturbing. Ditto Arizona Wilder. All of these things happened a long time ago. To think that such technology existed then is just astonishing. Imagine what they're capable of right now.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I have discovered an ME for myself this evening. I have studied Zodiac/Astrology for most of my life and I have never seen the sign Capricorn shown as a "Sea Goat" that is 1/2 goat and 1/2 fish and I have never seen the symbol associated with it either. Can anyone comment either way they remember it? thanks.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
Sorry, there are MANY genuine star wars fans who saw it in the theatre AND watched it on video tape hundreds of times that KNOW that it was LIAYF...

Really, who? I have never met a Star Wars fan who recalls it as LIAYF from the cinema.

Also, there is ZERO evidence of any recordings of it as LIAYF - only your poor, incorrect memory.

This silly ME theory implies that the SW:ESB quote was different to ALL CURRENT DOCUMENTED RECORDINGS AND INFORMATION to hand, and that every copy of the audio/video recording was altered by *something* in the past at some point yet a small group of people still remember it as LIAYF and the rest of us know it as NIAYF.

Or, you are failing to remember it correctly due to memes and adverts over 30 years. What is the more likely scenario?

And your apology is accepted.
edit on 3-6-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
so the same anatomy changes, the same geography changes, and more - is affecting people EVERYWHERE - not just Eng speaking countries.

So that is now debunked.
Ive invited someone from sweden to join and perhaps he/she will.

this is a psy op, medium is the internet, technology used is probably some sort of mass-hypnosis using visual and auditory stimuli.
this is likely a test, of this technology, and we will probably see it full scale very soon.

there IS a way to shield oneself from it, I have done so myself - although the side effect is very poor concentration, poor memory, REALLY poor memory, confusion, and just general "haziness".

I am having trouble focusing on the future, and trouble remembering the past.
just yesterday seems foggy, and tomorrow seems unreal...

but - at least ive shaken the ME from my mind.

i can assure you we are NOT having a reality change, nor are parallel universes colliding.
this is NOT divine, nor is it (d)Evil.

This is man made, and it is probably originating from the US black ops programs.
this is NOT insanity, and this is NOT memory issues.

Peace.
(EDIT:
The above is my personal idea of what is going on. I shouldnt even have to clarify that. Im the one that wrote it aint it? But seeing as I would likely get attacked otherwise - I wanna make that clear.
I will remain a skeptic until I am proven otherwise - but the skepticism lies in it being reality change/parallel universes colliding.
Im all for it being a psy op, have always been for that tbh.
The memory issues is something I was on the fence about for a long time, but its just impossible to be just that, which is also something ive said since day 1. I admit to being on the fence about it, but im now not, anymore. Im convinced its not just that, although that is the EFFECT of the psy-op.)
edit on 3-6-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA
so the same anatomy changes, the same geography changes, and more - is affecting people EVERYWHERE - not just Eng speaking countries.

So that is now debunked.

Two days ago you said there was nothing in Swedish.......
Can you please post the link to the website they are discussing this in Sweden, as I have a Finnish friends with Swedish friends and I'd like to show it to them. Thank you.
In Spanish and Italian still nothing.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Yes, this is brand new!
The thread on the Swedish biggest forums was dead for a long time, but I sparked it alive and people are now PMing me, cause there is a _HUGE_ amount of trolls on that forum, so people are probably just plain afraid to post, as people WILL mock and laugh at one another there.

"https://www.flashback.org/t2709387"

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA
Yes, this is brand new!
The thread on the Swedish biggest forums was dead for a long time, but I sparked it alive and people are now PMing me, cause there is a _HUGE_ amount of trolls on that forum, so people are probably just plain afraid to post, as people WILL mock and laugh at one another there.

"https://www.flashback.org/t2709387"

Ah, so the proof you have is not public, all on private messages?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Its not proof, its just reports from sweden, with the same MEs as people in the US

And no, its public too, just not all of it.
I just meant that, the reason for the thread being so inactive, is probably due to the sheer amount of trolls.
But yes, there is a few posts in the thread that shows people here are having the same MEs.
I can post the PMs too - they arent secret.

but some of the mes -
Korea in the wrong place, it used to be attached to Thailand

California closer to fukushima radiation
mongolia = never heard of it, same with faroe islands

and more.
edit on 3-6-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

Oh no, even if they are not secret PMS are private. I'll show them the forum you linked in a couple of weeks when I'm meeting with them. Thank you

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Does that concept fit with your theory? For instance, let's say Tibet was changed from a province in China to an autonomous region in China. According to your theory, such a change is possible (from what I understand).

If the quote directly above is true, how could all of the new jobs that are necessary to manage an autonomous region versus a province be filled? If people's destiny's can't be changed much then how can people just be moved into the new positions necessary for the bigger, more powerful government of Tibet after the change is made?

I haven't been avoiding answering your posts, just to be clear on that - I just hadn't got around to answering everyone who raised points in relation to what I'd written. Sorry if it seemed I was dragging my feet, it wasn't intentional.

As to the question posed above, I agree it may appear to present a challenge to my theory, that Time is more fixed than malleable, and that individual destiny cannot be much altered, even if changes occur. I perhaps was thinking more along the lines of very minor changes when I wrote that, but in essence, I suppose it comes down to this: The minimum possible changes occurring as a result of the changes made. Even if the province became an autonomous region, which might seem to be a big chaneg - at the moment the change is made, all the pieces on the board are shuffled into a 'pattern of best fit'. The new narratives accompanying the change are as close to what preceeded the change as possible. A provincial governor would immediately 'absorb' new memories & patterns of activity, with himself ending up in the governmental position most closely linked to what existed previously, though his duties may have expanded considerably in the new extant reality of that region. In examples of change which are on this scale, one can imagine that to 'fit' with what went before, larger narrative chunks would have to change, than, for example, with the change of name from BerenstEin to BerenstAin. The changes would still be instantaneous, and largely unnoticed - though perhaps ultimately there would be greater awareness of personal memories having been altered, perhaps the 1% of persons with Mandela Effect experiences would dream of their old reality at night, as a way for the psyche to deal with the changes which are only perceptible to the deep subconscious mind.

If your logical hypothesis is true, it would have to affect everyone in this reality. However, it only seems to be affecting less than 1% of the people here from what I can tell.

I think you have misunderstood the nature of what I claimed, with regards to people having awareness of the changes. I stated that all of us would be subject to a conditioning process - ALL of us. The 1% who become aware of changes, have by some fluke escaped the conditioning process. There is no harm no foul when applying this to the theory of permissible logic. A very small percentage of all of us are becoming aware of the changes, so somehow this means we have escaped some elements of the conditioning process. The percentage of people who are aware of the changes has nothing to do with whether reality itself can be changed - the crux of the permissible logic argument. I argued that changes could be possible, given some preconditions - not that we all should be aware of the changes. So I don't really see how you've made this connection with regards to my hypothesis.

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join