It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
There are many theories, one is that there is a shift occuring and those who are aware of these changes will separate from those who simply cannot see it happening. Like the shaff from the wheat. Some will simply change frequencies.

Who knows, i mean when the old texts about it say the dead will rise up from their graves, well, look what happened to Billy Graham, Mandela, David Soul. I clearly remember all of these people dying as in dead gone buried.

Then suddenly they appear? Weird to say the least.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

Interestingly enough my Irish family is hit or miss on knowing anything about Ellis island. They are all aware of Liberty Island though.

Ellis island only really means anything to Americans or Immigrants since it was the gateway to the USA for a good period of time.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Perhaps we are all like dust carried on the surface of the river (Time) - as the river is diverted, we just keep on flowing towards the destination. Just because someone threw a few obstacles in, doesn't change the shape of the river or the path it is travelling ... perhaps we can start to consider Time to flow like the proverbial river, ever on towards the destination, even with a few bends around obstacles along the way.

I found a video of Michio Kaku analyzing Back to the Future.

www.youtube.com...

According to Kaku, when Doc Brown writes the line representing an alternate future on the chalkboard in the scene shown above, that is a representation of how things would actually work if reality were to split in two based on a variable in the past being changed.

Quoting Doc Brown from the video above:

Doc Brown: Obviously the time continuum has been disrupted, creating a new temporal event sequence resulting in this alternate reality.

Marty: English, Doc!

Doc Brown: Here. Here, let me demonstrate. Let’s say that this line represents time. [draws straight line and points to places] Here’s the present 1985, the future and the past. Obviously, somewhere in the past the timeline skewed down into this tangent [draws new line and writes 1985A] creating an alternate 1985. Alternate to you, me, and Einstein, but reality for everyone else.

Quoting Kaku from the video above:

"When Doc Brown went to the blackboard, drew the timeline, the river of time. And, then drew a fork in the river of time, that's a how we physicists view the possibility of time travel. You jump from one stream to another stream. So, if you go backwards in time you enter an alternate reality. A quantum alternate reality. And, Back to the Future, to my knowledge, is the only film which gets it right."

My understanding is that (just as the above suggests) introducing new variables in the time stream will have ripple effects that can change everything. That was portrayed in Back to the Future by Biff giving himself the sport's almanac.

Let's take China as an example. In my previous reality Tibet was not an "autonomous region" in China. "Inner Mongolia" was not an "autonomous region" in China either, I would bet everything I own on it not existing in that reality (in its current shape at least).

According to what Kaku said, I take it to mean that changes such as those would create completely separate alternate realities. However, that's apparently not the case because China had the same president in my previous reality as it does now.

I can't imagine how that is possible. Any thoughts on that?
edit on 31-5-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA
a reply to: tigertatzen

I understand how frustrating it can be if you feel that people are twisting your words, and all that which you stated.
I do.

Lets cut the BS.
I care about you tiger. I tried everything.
From humour, to love, to rough love, to dismissal, to rudeness, to coldness, back to rough love, back to love, back to coldness -

im just human. to err is human... and i do make errors.
im FAR from perfect.

but know, my heart is pure. my intentions are only that of love.

i mean lets cut the Effing crap shall we?
The reason I joined the thread was cause of Herbal Essence and other MEs.

Do you remember my, like, third or something post? or the first i dont even remember..NOT a pun..
I said something like
"ok relax people".

and i concluded that its just a curiosity of the mind. Common misconceptions.
You seemed grounded and reasonable back then. Do you even remember?

But now... youre not even the same person anymore.. Cant you see that?

The magical thinking part is what gets me.. and i tried everything...... im officially at a loss here.
I dont know how to Effing get through to you.

Cant you see that youve slipped so far down the rabbit hole, and that im desperately trying to get you to come back up?

You know, I'm breaking my own rule replying to you again. However, this is exactly what I am talking about.

I have unequivocally stated, ad infinitum, that I do not believe that this is a time shift or reality shift or divine event. I have stated that I believe this is deliberate. Your insistence that I believe anything else is so absolute, in spite of the fact that I have been AGREEING WITH YOU THE ENTIRE TIME, is actually starting to make me wonder about the tenacity of YOUR grip on reality.

I am not in any rabbit hole. And as long as you continue to insist that I believe things that I have specifically and repeatedly stated that I do not, I have no reason to continue talking to you.

I don't know why you chose to fixate on me, but you're barking up the wrong tree here. And you also know this. I will not repeat myself again.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Well, seing as (a rough estimate, for the sake of argument) 98% of the pop DO remember Mandela being alive - or whatever ME you want to pick - then... isnt it more probable something is not the way it should be - inside you?
I dont say that to cause offence.

Im just being completely rational.
Just imagine it being the opposite.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The world is based on Subliminal Suggestion. This is not to say we don't Notice day to day odd happenings such as Deja Vu. Perhaps you could share a more accurate assessment of that %. If the world is based on Electrons etc etc etc. Nothing is Solid but rather Fluid.

Just being completely rational.
I'm done with imagining anything here. It's not real and discussing it as though it were real, is somewhat insane is it not. We're all insane but some are more awake to it than others, perhaps.
edit on 5/31/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

link   

Uhm.. Seriously? ok, let me go back a few pagess and quote some of the things youve stated.
(btw, i didnt accuse you of saying it was a reality shift, or whatever. What got to me, is your magical thinking - which I will refer to in a few moments.
And your so called agreement with me, ended like, a few days ago, after you clearly pointed out me being a troll and having agendas. Please dont act dumb, it doesnt suit you....)

Also - the reason im "fixated" on you in this regard - is because you have proven yourself to be the most grounded and skeptic - of the believers so far.
Im fine with you thinking whatever you want to think about me, but I wont give up on you just yet.

link   
a reply to: Profusion

Instead of taking it to mean you learned something new??

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
There are many theories, one is that there is a shift occuring and those who are aware of these changes will separate from those who simply cannot see it happening. Like the shaff from the wheat. Some will simply change frequencies.

Who knows, i mean when the old texts about it say the dead will rise up from their graves, well, look what happened to Billy Graham, Mandela, David Soul. I clearly remember all of these people dying as in dead gone buried.

Then suddenly they appear? Weird to say the least.

Have you ever considered the possibility that you, yourself are now alive in this "alternative timeline" and on another you and many others are among the dead?

Silly humans, need memory upgrades.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Thats an argument Ive read/heard so many times I could throw up.
The "believers" calling the "sceptics" not awake... dumbed down.. programmed... head in the sand... blind... unaware... etc.
And that argument is so utterly hogwash its not even funny.

Okay, the world is based on subliminal suggestion? please elaborate..
How could I be more accurate with the %?
I just said a number for the sake of argument.
I have NO idea the actual %.
Perhaps, 0.0001% ?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA

Thats an argument Ive read/heard so many times I could throw up.
The "believers" calling the "sceptics" not awake... dumbed down.. programmed... head in the sand... blind... unaware... etc.
And that argument is so utterly hogwash its not even funny.

Okay, the world is based on subliminal suggestion? please elaborate..
How could I be more accurate with the %?
I just said a number for the sake of argument.

Clearly you do not wish to simply 'talk about the differences people see' but are rather good at Provoking people.

If you'd like to throw up instead, Please be my guest, indulge yourself. But don't expect me to spoon feed you what you're only going to toss aside like an impenitent child stomping his feet demanding to be heard because you do not wish to accept other's opinions of the same matter.

A medal for your efforts.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I've thought about all of it, many many times yes. I've had dreams about it too.

I still stand on only one theory now.

That is all.

The end.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I'm fairly certain I already know, but to FULLY know how it's all going to play out, we have to start looking for specific things everywhere in our world...the sky, the trees...everything. So many people have stated repeatedly that it is ridiculous to believe that some time shift happened that only affected things we see on the internet...effectively cheapening the entire event by attempting to reduce it to something trivial. I actually agree with that...though not to the same end. There are changes everywhere.

= magical thinking

There is nothing any of us can do to change the minds of people who refuse to see. Arguing with them does nothing but continue to give them the power by which to affect our emotions and create a stronger block to deeper understanding. It is a waste of time and energy, and yes, that is by design too...although not their own.

= magical thinking, dangerously close to paranoia

to which I stated
-Oh how I wished that you were one that would come to her senses, but instead you are now also lost to this psy-op/virus/cancer that is spreading.
Sigh.
Its so sad.

They can only manipulate the physical, to change our reality. They cannot manipulate anyone at a "soul level", and that is their Achilles' heel.

= complete delusion

But we've been accused of having "leaders" and of being followers of some "cult", numerous times here. I believe that it is actually the other way around. We refuse to follow, refuse to allow others to subvert and suppress our voice, because we are choosing to think for ourselves, and that has made us into targets for those who...for whatever reason...don't want us to talk about this.

= you flat out disagreeing with me

Well, I've been a target before. And I'm sure it's not the last time either. I no longer care. I am choosing to consider them lost, and accept that it is not my place to worry about what happens to them from here on out. We cannot be responsible for other people. We can only be responsible for ourselves. I feel that this is a clear message being given to us.

= you calling "us" lost, instead of the other way around, again you completely disagreeing with me

Should I go on? Thats just from the past few pages...
I dont mean to call you out or anything, but since you claimed you "AGREED WITH ME" ... I felt the need to actually show you, that you definitely DISAGREE with me, AND have proceeded into magical thinking :S

edit on 31-5-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Okidoki, whatever you say. Contrary to what you might think, I dont have time nor energy for this crap that youre spewing.
And the namecalling... What was that, three? Four different names you called me?
Sigh.
And did I say I WANTED or LIKED to throw up?

How come its SO common for people like YOU, to call people like ME, a bunch of names, stuffing words into my mouth, etc.
Resorting to utter childishness - with the retort of calling people like ME childish or what have you.
Why is it?
Its like, youre a dime a dozen.
So easy to analyze. I literally already know so much about you - just from your reply alone.
I should write a thesis on it.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
It's not real and discussing it as though it were real, is somewhat insane is it not. We're all insane but some are more awake to it than others, perhaps.

I'm starting to wonder if we're not all in our own private reality and the idea that we share a reality is just an illusion. That would mean that we're completely alone and any interaction we have with others isn't even real.

Ever since I learned that there are supposedly infinite alternative versions of the universe I started to believe that we are indeed each in a different one and we only appear to share one. I just have no idea how that could work.

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Profusion

Instead of taking it to mean you learned something new??

I've had at least dozens of separate Mandela Effects in just several days since I noticed that the world map was different than before. Occam's razor suggests that chalking that up to "memory" is not a reasonable theory at all. Here's why:

You see it all the time, someone tries to "build a case" by stating a bunch of assumptions. I don't know where some people are coming from but they actually seem to think the greater amount of assumptions they state, the stronger their case is.

It's easy to prove mathematically that more assumptions make an argument weaker.

www.mathsisfun.com...

As the picture above describes, the more assumptions your argument requires, the more unlikely you are to be right. If each of your first three assumptions has a 50% probability of being true then the probability of all three of those assumptions being right simultaneously is only 12.5% (if they are "independent events").

An argument that must have only two such assumptions be right is automatically much stronger than one that must have three such assumptions be correct simultaneously.

I know there are many people on this website that reject logic completely. That's fine, you don't need logic at all to accept that what I'm explaining in this post is true, you just need to accept the undeniable mathematics involved.

The next time you're watching a video or reading a theory where about ten assumptions are stated as facts before a conclusion is made (which requires all or most of the assumptions to be true), just move on. You're way out there in woo woo land right from the start.
Adding assumptions does not get one closer to reality

originally posted by: ausername
Have you ever considered the possibility that you, yourself are now alive in this "alternative timeline" and on another you and many others are among the dead?

Silly humans, need memory upgrades.

If there are infinite alternative realities than there must be many were things turned out very badly for me (all of us).
edit on 31-5-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The only one i see on this Thread spewing crap is You.

Denial Denial Denial...
tsk tsk

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Just like I predicted. If you could bring yourself to read my edited post above.
What do you believe I am in denial about good sir?
Im curious. I already know exactly what and how you think - but it'd be funny if you actually proved me wrong, by explaining yourself

That'd show me!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20796260]Profusion

my reply:

There are many who believe that as well. Like the book 'The Holographic Universe', there are many accounts in it from People who have experienced reality defying events they simply cannot account for.

Perhaps we'll find out soon,

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

and dear tiger, please dont be angry with me.
Why would you need a rule not to reply to me? Im being completely honest, 100%, since about 2 pages ago, when I decided to just drop all of my efforts and failed tactics.
Im just being me, now.

Like I said, If you dont want me to reply anymore, just say so, and I will respect that.
You have ALL the power in the world to shut me up. Just say the word.
But it has to be honest. I guarantee you I will respect your word.
Just to prove to you how honest and genuine I am, and that I care about you.

(post by awareness10 removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join