It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

So let me get this straight. Physical evidence absolutely 100% disagrees with you, but we (those who accept the proven facts) are the ones in denial? Surely you understand the gap in logic there...

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: DJW001

She forgot that New Zealand was as much "down under" as Australia though...

Not so godlike memory after all!

Oh wait...Mandella effect.

If you had actually read what I wrote, and what it was in response to, you would know that I did not forget any such thing. I was making a joke about the fact that the current location of NZ makes it more "down under" than Australia. That's not a "Mandella" (that was cute, by the way, almost clever really) effect. That was a play on words, intended to be light hearted.

The only people who have said I or anyone else are in possession of a "godlike" memory are you and another poster, and, once again, it is a completely inaccurate and absolutely baseless mockery and twisting of facts, designed to bait and goad. Childish, really.

There is nothing even remotely "godlike" about having an eidetic or "photographic" memory and no one has even hinted at such a ridiculous notion...it's on a par with someone being more mechanically inclined than other people or having double jointed limbs and thus being able to be a contortionist far easier than other people.

This continued behavior only serves to make you and the others seem petty and small. Bullying is always better when it's a group effort, and your group is losing credibility with every trifling, juvenile remark one of you makes. Notice you're the only ones acting this way. It would be awesome if you'd just stop. But you won't.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

So let me get this straight. Physical evidence absolutely 100% disagrees with you, but we (those who accept the proven facts) are the ones in denial? Surely you understand the gap in logic there...

Our physical evidence disagrees with yours too, so it looks like we're at an impasse, doesn't it? I continue to be amused at the possibility that it will come to light that it is not our memories which have been successfully altered, but yours instead. None of you seem to consider that, despite numerous people saying it throughout this entire thread. Denial. It's a hell of a drug ain't it?

(post by FlyInTheOintment removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Why do you continue to feed the trolls. Just answer the trolls questions coldly, and dont give them any of your feelings.
They feed on it.
Just answer methodically and they get bored. Arguing, using logic, giving them your time and energy etc, is just a waste for you but gain for them.
peace

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

My mother believed in parallel universes, and I am 66, she believed these things before anyone talked about such .

Things she swore happened to her.

Clothing she had never seen before appearing in her drawers, this happened a lot, and disappearing.

A parakeet we had being switched for another, we had a dumb one and suddenly it began doing tricks, she swore it was not the same bird, everyone thought she was nuts, it did make her different,

Furniture moving.

I guess that would have been late 50s early 60s
edit on 23-5-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Notice my signature.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

originally posted by: alienDNA

Im sorry to say, but Alaska and Russia has always been connected like that.
not for me it hasn't.... and there used to be a northen polar ice cap as well, gone now, along with the north pole. So were santa and the elves mermaides?

We covered the Arctic land mass (Arctica) in social studies class when I was in sixth grade. It was definitely there, and it was a continent, even though it was not believed to be an actual land mass. They told us that it would cause catastrophic changes in sea level if it melted all at once. There would be enormous tidal floods, tsunamis, etc. So far in my circle I've found nine other people who agree with me, of varying ages and backgrounds.

Alaska is also a problem, for military friends who were stationed there for years at a time. They're all shocked at the size of it...it was never that large. It also did not touch Russia.

Also, I have not looked this up yet but in that same class, we were taught that Europe and Asia were once one large continent called Eurasia. I wonder how many people remember that? I really don't want to look the maps anymore...the weirdness is too much.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
i wish i could agree about the geography problem many of you seem to have.
that would've been so much easier - . -

But everything looks like it always has... for me.. but i stil experience other MEs and plenty of them. So this is a huge discrepancy for me :/
I asked earlier how come I come from a time when geography looked the same but i do feel other MEs, and yet ended up here, in this time, with you guys where the geography is all wrong? how come we ended up in the same time together?
Its wierd and noone could answer that...

edit on 23-5-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

Apologies to all, I just had to vent. A strange sense hit me after I posted my rebuke; I felt like these tactics of baiting/ goading into a response, are in actual fact taking away from us in a very real sense.. We're not allowed to respond in due measure, according to forum rules, and so we restrain, suppress, even repress our true feelings, habitually. Following through with the situation which riled me up, I really got the sense that we should, in some measure, be allowed to state our feelings here & there, otherwise we become sterile & lose our 'dynamus'...

What do you think? Are we too afraid to cause offence, or get post banned? Is direct post banning feeding the trolls by disallowing a proportionate response? If we respond a couple of times to vent, are we losing, or taking hold of our sovereign will..?

In the olden days, many of the comments which nowadays pass for clever trolling on a forum, would get the troll killed in a 'pistols at dawn' duel. Old-time honour code. We need at least part of it back, or we run the risk of emotionally emasculating ourselves.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I feel you.
I do. But the best thing to do, when one-on-one with a troll, is to contune to follow forum rules (a trolls biggest accomplishment is to get the other person heated enough to cause a ban), and not subdue our feelings but instead play the trolls game. I.e faking it.. just give him/her some cold response, and focus your feelings and energy on the topic.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Okay. Firmly back on-topic. I was reading the control system thread, the one I linked earlier, and I came across this post around eight pages from the end of the thread. It literally caused me to utter an expletive. I'm honestly starting to think that we're beginning to get a handle on what's happening here, but must really tread carefully - for reasons which become a little more obvious if you make a few assumptions and extrapolate... I will just include the quoted material from the post, with the sources provided (it was a minimal written response anyway, just pointing to the quotes) - tell me if it doesn't freak you out a little, after all that we've covered in this thread:

The Nag Hammadi material contains reports of visionary experiences of the initiates, including first-hand encounters with inorganic beings called Archons. Gnostic teaching explains that these entities arose in the early stage of formation of the solar system, before the Earth was formed. Archons inhabit the solar system, the extraterrestrial realm as such, but they can intrude on Earth. Interestingly, this Gnostic insight accords closely with the view of Jacques Vallee, who maintains that ET/cyborgs probably belong to the local planetary realm. Vallee also proposes that the ET/UFO enigma is a “spiritual control system,” a phenomenon that “behaves like a conditioning process.” (Messengers of Deception). This is exactly what Gnostics said about the Archons: they can affect our minds by subliminal conditioning techniques. Their main tactics are mental error (intellectual virus, or false ideology, especially religious doctrines) and simulation. Archons are predatory, unlike a wide range of non-human and other-dimensional beings also known to the Gnostics, beings who are benevolent or neutral toward humanity.

they wrote that this invasion was like a virus and, in fact, they were hard pressed to describe it. The beings that were invading were called Archons. These Archons had the ability to duplicate reality, to fool us. They were jealous of us because we have an essence of some kind, a soul, that they don’t possess, and the Nag Hammadi texts describe the Archons. One looks like a reptile and the other looks like an unformed baby or a foetus. It is partially living and partially non-living and has grey skin and dark, unmoving eyes. The Archons are duplicating reality so that when we buy into it, when we come to believe that the duplicated, false state reality is the real reality - then they become the victors.

metahistory.org

jayweidner.com

EarlyChristianWritings.com

It started small, in ways that give rise to derision & exclusion of experiencers; however, I truly fear that the worst is yet to come - and it might be a horrible shock for those who didn't see it coming.

edit on MayMonday1615CDT01America/Chicago-050007 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification, phraseology

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I will reiterate the bit which really made my blood run cold...

The Archons are duplicating reality so that when we buy into it, when we come to believe that the duplicated, false state reality is the real reality - then they become the victors.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

edit on 31151America/ChicagoMon, 23 May 2016 13:15:15 -050031pm31143America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: Wtf??

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: alienDNA
Why do you continue to feed the trolls. Just answer the trolls questions coldly, and dont give them any of your feelings.
They feed on it.
Just answer methodically and they get bored. Arguing, using logic, giving them your time and energy etc, is just a waste for you but gain for them.
peace

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The arctic ice cap is still there, other maps can be easily found that show the north pole, they just seem to have put water there on google maps/earth for some reason. Plenty of photos on the net of the north pole.

Eurasia, is still used, but not accepted by many people, they prefer Europe and Asia being two separate continents in lieu of Eurasia.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Paris is great in the
the spring time.

You read wrong that.

You read that wrong too.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

youre feeding trolls with those cryptic comments, just to let you know :/

this is how it looks like, and its not good for any of us to do this... :/
s33.postimg.org...

and i cant really believe it was an accident since it happened twice in a row, its just not possible. so i would advice you to not post like that cause well, it hurts the thread and diminishes your other valid and intelligent comments.
its just a heads up and a friendly warning, i dont mean to pick on you at all. just saying its not very wise. < 3

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeSbO

The arctic ice cap is still there, other maps can be easily found that show the north pole, they just seem to have put water there on google maps/earth for some reason. Plenty of photos on the net of the north pole.

Eurasia, is still used, but not accepted by many people, they prefer Europe and Asia being two separate continents in lieu of Eurasia.

But they don't call it Arctica...and it's much smaller. I suppose that could be due to melting, but the difference is drastic. Maybe things are melting faster than we thought? Could a deviance in the magnetic field facilitate such a thing? If you say yes, it'll be another strike against my belief that this is not some naturally occurring planetary or dimensional phenom.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Without knowing more, its impossible to give any valid response to that.. Your mother could be hallucinating for all we know.. It happens... :/ I'm not trying to insult you or your mother, but without knowing anything, your story is just too anecdotal and doesn't really help the thread in one way or another.
Hope you understand and do not take offense.

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join