It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: tigertatzen

It could be. There is the idea that many things have changed and that we're just noticing certain silly things that sound out in business and culture, but it is also possible that certain well known names and lines have been altered just so that they would be noticed. I just had a thought. A creepy thought lol But it's possible that someone (or something) is doing this to grab our attention, like a sort of universal sabotage. To me personally, some of these changes seem kind of petty, like a small child giggling while they mess with us. Who knows, the whole thing is weird

Maybe they are clues. It might be interesting to examine each case and compare them to see if there are similarities, perhaps repeating themes or something. I might try this later when I have more time.

I have had that thought numerous times as well, this seems like a cruel prank some bullying child would play on someone. Not some random time shift or an advanced alien race or deity...that just makes no sense. One of the things that has nagged at me about the whole weird thing.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Care to elaborate?

You have spent over a hundred pages insisting that your memory is perfect, and that anyone who suggests that it is not is somehow attacking your character and "impeding the flow of information." Every single instance of the "Mandela Effect" is easily explainable, especially since many people have pointed out that they have always known how Berenstain was spelled, where Australia is located, and so forth. It is you who are implying that they are wrong, and therefore gullible fools in comparison to your godlike powers of recollection. Overcoming ego is the first step onto a genuinely spiritual path.

You need to back the hell off, right now. I have NEVER stated that my memory is "perfect" or "godlike". That is a blatant lie. You are also lying about me having typed 100 pages about anything in this thread. Many people have contributed, and they've managed to do it without resorting to lies and personal attacks. Notice no one is attacking you for your beliefs on the matter. Take your hostility and your lies somewhere else. We don't need any more of that garbage.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I was watching an episode of "Mad About You" earlier today when my favorite comedian guest starred. One I firmly believed had passed in the late 90's. I can even vividly recount when it happened. Jerry Lewis. I searched the episode up on Google because I was curious how old he was in that episode only to find out he is still alive and kicking. I'm happy of course, but I haven't heard anything about him since 1998 when I swear I remember reading about his passing.

I'm still on the fence about this Mandela effect, but it's quite interesting.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

originally posted by: alienDNA
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Im sorry to say, but Alaska and Russia has always been connected like that.
not for me it hasn't.... and there used to be a northen polar ice cap as well, gone now, along with the north pole. So were santa and the elves mermaides?

There was/is an ice cap at the north, why it doesn't appear on maps, I have no idea

Price Harry went on an expedition to the north pole Arctic ice cap in 2011

www.bbc.com...

But there is an ice cap at the north pole, that is even where Santa Claus lives lol.

Also James Earl Jones seems the believe the dialogue that he spoke was "luke, I am your father" : www.youtube.com... not proof in itself surprising non the less that the guy who did the voice says Luke.
edit on 23-5-2016 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Habit4ming

saw a pic of an old box that distinctly said Fruit Loops, and it changed before my eyes to Froot Loops!

Amazing.. I too have had a similar, but less dramatic experience, believe it or not, here on ATS. I was scrolling through some posts in this thread, and I saw a post by a 'nameless troll' which I noted had garnered zero stars. Due to the content of the post, I thought to myself "As it should be, glad nobody is starring that crap", and then I had to do a double take, as a star suddenly flickered into being on the post in question. I hadn't refreshed the page - I was about to scroll past, but it 'flickered' into being. It was as though my vision blurred very slightly for a split second, but only over the area of the screen where the star appeared. It didn't just blink into being like when you star a post yourself - the space over the area of the screen was distorted before the star 'resolved' into being. Computer glitch? Maybe, but it was very weird.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Okay guys, here's a good one - I updated my Spotify recently, and added a load of songs which I hadn't really listened to, including the following, which I think should become the official anthem of the Mandela Effect experiencers:

'Changes', by Langhorne Slim & The Law...

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I also want to add that there's a lot of crossover between this thread, and the one about 'The Control System', authored by The GUT, and centred around the ET thoeries of Jacques Vallee. If you view only the final page of that thread, you can see the sort of things being discussed, for example:

a reply to: corsair00

That would account for small missing things, if the time field was tweaked around them, then hey presto! they are displaced in space time,( being reality). Its small things that turn up as OOPARTS , so small displacements could be happening all the time, but are only noticed when its something we notice. I think that's called a" Depart" and an "Apport" is something that turns up. So theoretically, if it builds up a lot of free electrons around it, then is hit by a photon source the time field should change. Causing it to depart observed reality, which neutralises the effect, so now its minutes miles or hours away, and might even be in a parallel world..

The speed of light is fixed in this Universe , the photon not only being time locked at the time of emission, makes it reasonable, as various areas of space time its flying through, should, if it were not time locked, (or time neutral), vary its speed to the observer. This cant happen, I am maintaining that if the electrically neutral photon was absorbed by the atom, it cant tweak up the electrical power of the proton, and throw the electron into a higher shell . But its the fuzzy electron cloud that absorbs it, and makes the electron teleport up to the higher shell. Then it discharges another photon when it falls in its orbital shell. Which is information about, its present atomic whereabouts. As shown in the spectral lines.

So its reasonable to assume, if the electron can teleport between shells , as it neutralises the time quality of the photon, then at that moment, it has to alter its space time to do it. Then an electron absorbing a photon , must change its local space time, if it absorbs a photon when not going around an atom, it cant jump shells to neutralise the time effect of the photon. But its time field changes just the same, so it does a time jump instead.

There's a lot of stuff like that being posted, and it goes into speculation about who/what is distorting time, changing aspects of reality around us, and so forth. Well worth a detailed review.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

So do you believe that your mistaken memories are the result of the entire universe changing, or just your own faulty memory?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Who was denigrating? I have every right to post and I do have reasons. This is a thread about the ME. If the physical evidence rebuts your memory, your memory is what is wrong. You taking it as an insult is your problem, not mine.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

But your post was an insult. You stated that my vivid memory sounded like vivid imagination. The memory I was discussing had absolutely nothing to do with the Mandela Effect, as I was talking about staring at the Sun as a child. Therefore, you were calling my ordinary faculties of memory into question, and as it had nothing to do with the ME, it can only be interpreted as an insult. That is why I had a go at you in response. You should try harder not to be offensive. Are you going to call out everyone's memory in every thread which involves anything memorable? Are you going to call into question my memory of my dream from last night? It's ridiculous, and you really should know better. Don't be offensive, or if you are, be prepared to be called out on it. Your input to this thread has not been constructive in any way, shape or form.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I would be interested in hearing from people that have had a experience regarding sports results, these memory's tend to stay with us for a very long time. Has anyone just found out their team won or even lost a big game or league title since being aware of this phenomena that they where 100% certain was not the correct result..

RA

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

They wouldn't be a true fan if they had something that major wrong. I am guilty of that myself.

I am a huge braves fan. I thought for sure they won the WS in 94. I was confused though because of the strike. They actually won it in 95. I was confused because 93 was the 90th world series and 95 was the 91st world series. There were no world series in 1904 and 1994.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

herefore, you were calling my ordinary faculties of memory into question

That's exactly what I was doing...That's what I've been doing in every one of these threads because people are trusting their memories too much. There is no difference between your "ordinary faculties of memory" and your "ME Memories". They both come from the same place, which loves to change our memories.

You, as so many others thus far, have chosen to take that as an insult because you think this is some kind of a affront to your intellect.

I am fully prepared to be called out for being "offensive" because I know that people who are on the defensive will take everything, no matter how benign, as an attack on them.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So do you believe that your mistaken memories are the result of the entire universe changing, or just your own faulty memory?

I don't know. I know my memory is plenty faulty, just like anyone else's. But I just don't believe the entire Universe is changing. The nature of the changes are just too random to be random. I'm still entertaining the idea, or trying to anyway. I just don't feel I can choose one explanation for everything, so I'm trying to examine all possibilities...even the ones that don't sound right to me. It is possible that more than one culprit exists too, so I'm trying to keep that in mind as well. I've got a separate notebook for each plausible explanation so that I can keep better notes. If nothing else, I'm certainly expanding my knowledge base about a whole lot of subjects. That's the silver lining about this whole bizarre situation at least.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
I also want to add that there's a lot of crossover between this thread, and the one about 'The Control System', authored by The GUT, and centred around the ET thoeries of Jacques Vallee. If you view only the final page of that thread, you can see the sort of things being discussed, for example:

a reply to: corsair00

That would account for small missing things, if the time field was tweaked around them, then hey presto! they are displaced in space time,( being reality). Its small things that turn up as OOPARTS , so small displacements could be happening all the time, but are only noticed when its something we notice. I think that's called a" Depart" and an "Apport" is something that turns up. So theoretically, if it builds up a lot of free electrons around it, then is hit by a photon source the time field should change. Causing it to depart observed reality, which neutralises the effect, so now its minutes miles or hours away, and might even be in a parallel world..

The speed of light is fixed in this Universe , the photon not only being time locked at the time of emission, makes it reasonable, as various areas of space time its flying through, should, if it were not time locked, (or time neutral), vary its speed to the observer. This cant happen, I am maintaining that if the electrically neutral photon was absorbed by the atom, it cant tweak up the electrical power of the proton, and throw the electron into a higher shell . But its the fuzzy electron cloud that absorbs it, and makes the electron teleport up to the higher shell. Then it discharges another photon when it falls in its orbital shell. Which is information about, its present atomic whereabouts. As shown in the spectral lines.

So its reasonable to assume, if the electron can teleport between shells , as it neutralises the time quality of the photon, then at that moment, it has to alter its space time to do it. Then an electron absorbing a photon , must change its local space time, if it absorbs a photon when not going around an atom, it cant jump shells to neutralise the time effect of the photon. But its time field changes just the same, so it does a time jump instead.

There's a lot of stuff like that being posted, and it goes into speculation about who/what is distorting time, changing aspects of reality around us, and so forth. Well worth a detailed review.

I haven't delved into that thread yet...was having connection issues least night. But I did a thread several years ago about missing objects...this was directly before the whole fake sky started becoming something that I could not ignore. And that thread got a lot of responses too...even quite a long time afterward. There were many interesting theories suggested by people there, too. This went beyond the normal misplacing of things. Curioser and curioser...

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: Ruiner1978

No more Febreeze?? That's unreal because I USE Febreeze and have used it for YEARS! I have a vanilla scented Febreeze/Febreze in my kitchen right now, which I've been using since the day I first moved to this place! This is a VERY new Mandela Effect for me! Unreal...

And as before, the name change makes less sense!

The name "Febreze" comes from the words "fabric" and "breeze."

en.wikipedia.org...

The Febreeze thing is one of mine too...a big one actually. I am an animal rescuer and buy the stuff in bulk, have for years. When I noticed the name change, once again I just dismissed it as a brand reinvention...albeit a silly sounding one. Tons of other fabric refresher brands have popped up out there, at lower prices, and I just assumed they were trying to "refresh" their brand for the public. The price dropped a bit too.

That's the thing about most of us here...we TRIED to dismiss it as "ordinary". And if it had remained just a couple of oddities here and there, I for one would have left it at that. But that's not what happened. And here we are.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I tried looking for MEs, I looked everywhere. In music, film, games, stuff I know and am familiar with.
Have been since I was three. But Ive yet to find one.
Seems like you cant go look for an ME.. They just wont appear that way. At least thats my conclusion.
Seems they just appear randomly when not looking for them.

Today I was outside alot, super sunny and warm. I noticed though that the sunshine is extremely white and 'cold', and not warm and soft like I remember it.
A few clouds flew across the sun, and I could look right at the sun behind the clouds.
It looked exactly like the moon. Completely round and white, with craters and stuff looking just like the moon.
And I could look very closely at it. The clouds disappeared and it became unlookable again... wioerd

edit:
looked like this, so i guess its normal. i just hadnt seen it before. 34 soon and never seen the sun until today lol ^_^
only i could see alot more detail than on this pic..

ebtenorio.files.wordpress.com...
edit on 23-5-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

But your post was an insult. You stated that my vivid memory sounded like vivid imagination. The memory I was discussing had absolutely nothing to do with the Mandela Effect, as I was talking about staring at the Sun as a child. Therefore, you were calling my ordinary faculties of memory into question, and as it had nothing to do with the ME, it can only be interpreted as an insult. That is why I had a go at you in response. You should try harder not to be offensive. Are you going to call out everyone's memory in every thread which involves anything memorable? Are you going to call into question my memory of my dream from last night? It's ridiculous, and you really should know better. Don't be offensive, or if you are, be prepared to be called out on it. Your input to this thread has not been constructive in any way, shape or form.

I have probably repeated this a dozen times in this thread, but it doesn't seem to be getting through to some people. Or, maybe it has and that's why they continue to beat that old, dead horse as relentlessly as they do. Denial, after all, is not just a river in Egypt.

I personally noticed a number of these changes quite some time ago. Some fairly recently too. And each time, I was perfectly willing to dismiss it as either typos, re-branding products, or simply my own faulty memory. If Prince Rogers Nelson had never died, I likely would have continued to dismiss it. But of all the people on the face of the planet, he had to be the one. And because of my deep seated connection to him, I noticed something was very wrong, so I went looking...and found you all questioning the very same things that I had so willingly dismissed previously. If they/it had left Prince out of it, I quite likely would never have even read this thread at all. Wow. Thanks, Prince.

What these people are doing is in fact hurling thinly veiled insults and attempting to impugn the significance of anything we say, you are absolutely correct about that. The mystery is why. Only three possibilities are the likeliest reason for this.

One, they are reacting to their own fear and discomfort over the issue and are just in extreme denial and thus lashing out at others or two, they are deliberately pushing buttons and baiting us to gauge our reaction or three, they are actively trying to get any conversation about this and possibly related subject matter closed down.

What they are actually accomplishing is making themselves into an annoyance while simultaneously reinforcing the growing belief that we are on to something big here. If they just crawled back into the woodwork, we'd never give them a second thought. Smart people know this. That's why I am suspicious of their behavior.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I have probably repeated this a dozen times in this thread, but it doesn't seem to be getting through to some people. Or, maybe it has and that's why they continue to beat that old, dead horse as relentlessly as they do. Denial, after all, is not just a river in Egypt.

I personally noticed a number of these changes quite some time ago. Some fairly recently too. And each time, I was perfectly willing to dismiss it as either typos, re-branding products, or simply my own faulty memory. If Prince Rogers Nelson had never died, I likely would have continued to dismiss it. But of all the people on the face of the planet, he had to be the one. And because of my deep seated connection to him, I noticed something was very wrong, so I went looking...and found you all questioning the very same things that I had so willingly dismissed previously. If they/it had left Prince out of it, I quite likely would never have even read this thread at all. Wow. Thanks, Prince.

What these people are doing is in fact hurling thinly veiled insults and attempting to impugn the significance of anything we say, you are absolutely correct about that. The mystery is why. Only three possibilities are the likeliest reason for this.

One, they are reacting to their own fear and discomfort over the issue and are just in extreme denial and thus lashing out at others or two, they are deliberately pushing buttons and baiting us to gauge our reaction or three, they are actively trying to get any conversation about this and possibly related subject matter closed down.

What they are actually accomplishing is making themselves into an annoyance while simultaneously reinforcing the growing belief that we are on to something big here. If they just crawled back into the woodwork, we'd never give them a second thought. Smart people know this. That's why I am suspicious of their behavior.

Since you brought up Prince. After he died, I decided to watch the movie Purple Rain. My wife is 18 years younger than me, so she hadn't seen it before. As I was watching it. I noticed there was a scene missing and it was now different. My brother noticed it too.

Watch it again, and see if you notice anything.

I don't want to say what I remember, I don't want to influence any thoughts.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Four, because it's safe and easy to get their debunker kick, plus it is an ongoing subject, so a constant feeding source.

This seems the most likely one.

I don't have the feeling that the ME thing is trying to be covered up.

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join