It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: tigertatzen

I also remember Mars being closer to the sun. At some point it became further away and this confused me. Forgot all about this until now

What mnemonic did you use to remember the order? My Very Mother Elegant Just Served Us Nine Pizzas?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

No more Febreeze?? That's unreal because I USE Febreeze and have used it for YEARS! I have a vanilla scented Febreeze/Febreze in my kitchen right now, which I've been using since the day I first moved to this place! This is a VERY new Mandela Effect for me! Unreal...

And as before, the name change makes less sense!

The name "Febreze" comes from the words "fabric" and "breeze."

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-5-2016 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Hmm, not sure if I know what you mean. Entities are entities, just as people are people, plants are plants. Entities would be seen in a religious light by religious people.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hey... I think one of your guys is lost!! Can someone come and rescue him/her please?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I'm Canadian and I also do my best to avoid politics these days.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Just so you know, because I don't know if you do or not, but I'm not having an issue with Australia's and New Zealand's represented locations.

What I do have issue with is the transfer/replication of hard copy flat maps and hard copy globe atlases to the internet. I've seen distortions from the physical to the cyber.

I thought I'd given my Replogle World Nation Series 12" Globe (can't find a date on it) away several years ago but it was found this morning in the attic and I don't have an issue with the placement of Australia and New Zealand on it. It represents, from memory, what I've been used to seeing most of my life; since grade school anyway.

The only way I can think of to accurately see Earth and the continents is from outer space with the proper mapping equipment and I don't have access to that to compare the mapping with my globe.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

That map of Russia & Alaska just gave me that by-now-familiar feeling of "Oh #, the world just changed - again". WTH? I too remember a wide stretch of ocean - looking at that map, there never would have been any need for the widely hypothesised land bridge for the Native Americans to walk across, as they could have made it on simple rafts...

The world is stranger by the day. Quit messing with us, Reality!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Im sorry to say, but Alaska and Russia has always been connected like that.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
A question to everyone.

If we all live in the same world now - i.e Berenstain, McEntire, Australia/NZ problem, Alaska problem, etc...

How come.. That some of us come from a time when it was all of the above BUT the Berenstein ME. Or all of the above BUT the Australia/NZ issue - but we still all ended up in this same timeline?

Isnt that wierd?

So the question is, how come we all come from different timelines but ended up here all together.

www.youtube.com...

or
www.youtube.com...

whichever strikes ur fancy
edit on 22-5-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'm sorry for the 'spam' but; I just want to say one final thing before leaving this rabbit hole altogether, and I do wish you all the best, and I mean that with all my heart..

I am 100% convinced this IS a trickery of the mind. Probably caused by the fact that we share a global unconsciousness first put into words by the very talented psychiatrist Carl Jung - and the addition of the Internet - makes this whole thing very conceivable and normal to me.

As my first post in this thread said "I implore you- please calm yourselves"; well.. I bounce back to that.
I'm absolutely sure that this is a phenomenon that can easily be "debunked" by the very nature of how humanity works.

I am not saying this to talk down to anyone. At all. If you read all my posts you will know I'm speaking with an open mind, and I'm definitely not trying to insult or dismiss anyone. In fact, its the very contrary.. I DO believe you. I DONT think you're crazy. I myself am experiencing tons of MEs... But I have come to the conclusion after much thought and some might say consideration/meditation.. That its perfectly explainable.

And I would again implore you to use your intellect and groundedness on more important subject matters that DO exist and can be proven, and not on this pseudo-conspiracy of mindf***ness.

Please. Thank you. I will now exit this thread and this conspiracy for good and I genuinely wish you would do the same.
Peace and Love to you all!!

edit on 22-5-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Im sorry to say, but Alaska and Russia has always been connected like that.
not for me it hasn't.... and there used to be a northen polar ice cap as well, gone now, along with the north pole. So were santa and the elves mermaides?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

That map of Russia & Alaska just gave me that by-now-familiar feeling of "Oh #, the world just changed - again". WTH? I too remember a wide stretch of ocean - looking at that map, there never would have been any need for the widely hypothesised land bridge for the Native Americans to walk across, as they could have made it on simple rafts...

The world is stranger by the day. Quit messing with us, Reality!
sooooo true! They could almost swim across now! It is mind boggling.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

I am going second that analysis, in it's final result.

I think there are 2 distinct paths that produce this "phenominon".

The first follows the famous model of lining up 10 people and having the first pass a message on to the next until it reaches the last person. The message usually winds up being modified in some way.

The second path is simile and repetition of a term or item that is very close to the one that is suspected to have changed. A hijacked memory, if you will.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I've been reading this thread for days and days, and finally decided to share my observations about this matter. I am only on page 69 right now, so maybe my two cents isn't needed. Sorry if anything I say is redundant.

I don't know what is going on, but something definitely is weird. I DO have a medical background. The heart has always been slightly left of center. The size of the liver shown in today's anatomy pictures is too big. And the stomach being off to the left and behind the rib cage?? WTF! And all those little loops in the intestines --that could only cause bowel problems for everyone, imo. I remember the intestines being stacked.

South America is too far east now. I remember it being mainly under the USA, but not totally positioned under the USA. My memory of Australia/New Zealand really differs from everybody's I've read about so far. What I recall is that Australia and New Zealand were one big island, Australia on the left (looking on a map) and New Zealand on the right. I don't profess to be an expert on geography. I had only double-checked about Australia several years ago because my sister was taking a trip there. I have no doubt about S. America being too far east now, though.

I remember Fruit Loops, not Froot Loops. I did do a little research to try to find out if Kellogg's had some campaign in which they were using the new spelling or had perhaps changed the name years ago (I rarely buy cereal since my kids are raised and never the sweet type). I can find nothing that suggests either scenario. What kind of freaked me out a little bit was the one day I was looking online at Froot Loops, saw a pic of an old box that distinctly said Fruit Loops, and it changed before my eyes to Froot Loops! I was also amazed when viewing the very first show on the very first DVD (I have the whole series) of the old TV series SOAP (late 70s) to see Danny Dallas eating cereal at the kitchen table --he was eating Froot Loops, spelled that way. It did not show the front or back of the box, only the side, but that was how it was spelled! (I just bought this series.) Now seeing Froot Loops seems normal! This particular incident was one of the ones that got me thinking that if certain people are right and we've died and gone to a different timeline or got transferred to a different timeline (for whatever reason) perhaps some of us assimilate right away, and perhaps some of us take more time??!! Or maybe a lot of different things are going on at the same time --sometimes it's that some of us have died and moved to a different timeline, sometimes it's something else, including faulty memory. I've also considered that it's perhaps a psy-ops project and maybe only certain computers have been 'messed' with!

I've always remembered Reba McIntyre, but now when I see Reba McEntire it looks right (not at first, though). Again, is it taking time to assimilate?? I remember Interview With the Vampire. I'm not certain, I have the movie and should watch it again, but I think the concern over Forrest Gump's is/was issue is a non-issue. I think I remember that she (his Mom) does say 'Life is like a box of chocolates', but I also think that Forrest also tells the women in question that his Momma always said 'Life was like a box of chocolates'. I remember 'Luke, I am your father' and 'Mirror, mirror on the wall', too. I also recall Mr. Rogers singing 'in the neighborhood'. It's Berenstein bears in my memory. I could have sworn that Eric on That 70s Show, who was a fanatic about Star Wars also used the "Luke, I am your father" in one of the shows.

The Chick-fil-a one really got to me initially. My daughter was really into cows several years ago. I had found a Chik-fil-a t-shirt with 3 cows urging us to 'Eat Mor Chikin'. I was certain it also said on this t-shirt Chik-fil-a! Maybe it did, because the cows obviously couldn't spell and maybe the Chik-fil-a was added along those lines. I admit I have never been to Chick-fil-a, so I'm not sure how it's spelled, but I could have sworn it was spelled Chik-fil-a due to that t-shirt.

I do have one little test I want to do this week, that I am not willing to share here just yet -- some little test I want to perform concerning ME. I will share the results once I have finished performing said test.

I hope I have been clear enough so others can understand what I'm trying to share --I do have trouble anymore gathering my thoughts, it seems.

I will NOT answer any arrogant, smart-mouthed, condescending questions from those who I believe are just here to derail this thread!

In closing, the only two things I am certain about (thus far) is that S. America is too far east and the anatomy drawings are all wrong -stomach, intestines, liver. (I haven't fully examined anatomy drawings online, as yet).

edit on 22-5-2016 by Habit4ming because: grammar

edit on 22-5-2016 by Habit4ming because: grammar

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Fwiw, I've also considered that some of these problems might be that people from other countries do a lot of online work. Maybe they are spelling things incorrectly and it doesn't get corrected. Just a thought I wanted to share.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Habit4ming

Glad to have another honest person in here. These threads get so swarmed with trolls it gets hard to talk about anything it seems.

I am also in the giant liver and stacked intestines camp.

I drew some diagrams of how I remebered them in my anaotmy threead that got swarmed.

I hope they put it back up soon, but you can still go see the pictures at least!
edit on 22-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Habit4ming

I appreciate your input greatly. Thank you. I am looking forward to reading about your experiment.

Your account of Fruit Loops changing before your very eyes is quite interesting. I came across someone a while ago who was looking at that gold-colored character C3Pio on the Internet and when the person refreshed the page the one leg had changed to silver.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

Actually I have also been saying it all along. Im sorry if you felt I was repeating myself but I just wanted to link the Rational Wiki page, and to again point to some valid points (even if they had been said before), not to repeat them, but just to point them out. Again. No need for the rude sarcasm.
Some people here seem to complain about the trolls, but I dont think your comment was any better, tbh.
I wanna say "but Im on your side!" but I dont really feel like it since you went to sarcasm mode..

Anyway, regarding the google images.
I dont really remember when Google implemented its Image search, but I guess that would be too easy.

Tigertatzen - the friend who is from NZ - and remember it being elsewhere - could you invite him/her to this thread? I would like to ask some questions, because that is indeed very curious..

a reply to: hidingthistime

What about Australia did you notice if I may ask?

She's not a member of ATS, sorry. I might be able to get her to join after she gets home from hospital. She's being induced tomorrow. Well, I guess technically it's already tomorrow there.

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join