It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz Selects Pro-Life Carly Fiorina as His Vice-Presidential Running Mate?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Carly Fiorina is Not likable even by most Conservative women . Case in Point , her utter Defeat to a Democrat in CA losing by a Landslide . Losers Love Company it seems when it comes to Cruz's choice of VP . Tomorrow they will Both become Yesterdays Old News.......

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Observation:
Watching Fiorina on Kelly File tonight.
Question:
What is wrong with Carly's lower lip? Herpes? Allergy? Someone punched her in the mouth?

Anyone else see this?

Kudos for her for going on national TV like that...but whoa.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Observation:
Watching Fiorina on Kelly File tonight.
Question:
What is wrong with Carly's lower lip? Herpes? Allergy? Someone punched her in the mouth?

Anyone else see this?

Kudos for her for going on national TV like that...but whoa.

Well , some People while Lying to other People , sometimes Bite their Lower Lip ............)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Could be a case of the "Delaware Syndrome".

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
How does this help Cruz, it means he threw Kasich under the bus, why would his delegates ever go to Cruz now.
Carly has what 1 delegate in Iowa ?

It mean both Rubio and Kasich delegates can never hope to get their guy into a VP spot.

What a fool.

*Oh I know why, one of her staff members was "involved" with Cruz that's why 500K went to Carly not to spill the beans, she(staffer) never denied that even once. Silly rabbits it's so obvious.

Let her sing

edit on 27-4-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
How does this help Cruz, it means he threw Kasich under the bus, why would they ever go to Cruz.
Carly has what 1 delegate in Iowa ?

It mean both Rubio and Kasich delegates can never hope to get their guy into a VP spot.

What a fool.

Fiorina's campaign received a $500K donation from a Cruz Super Pac early on (something unheard of) and Fiorina had one of the women Cruz has been accused of having an affair with, working on her campaign. Hush money? Blackmail?

Via Drudge headline tonight:

The Mysterious Case of Ted Cruz PAC’s $1/2 Million ‘Donation’ to Help Carly Fiorina

lawnewz.com...
edit on 27-4-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

WHAT?!? Ted Cruz has had "affairs"? He said that if his wife isn't available, he gets his rocks off with his Bible, somehow. Maybe he is "Lyin Ted", as Donald Trump dubbed him.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe the Koch brothers last despartion attempt to continue monopoly on power in DC?

The Koch's have said they would be quite happy with Hillary. They may even support her over ALL existing candidates.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
according to new rumors, the Cruz Campaign is considering a new theme song

(even though the Hillary Campaign is objecting to the possible connections)

R. Dean Taylor - Indiana Wants Me - song from 1971

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hi Blue_Jay33

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
How does this help Cruz,

It helps Hillary.

If, by some chance, Cruz gets the GOP nomination, having one of the most despised
human beings on the planet*, as running mate, will absolutely grant a landslide victory for Hillary.

Carly's monumental "accomplishment" was when she fired 30,000 HP employees and outsourced those jobs straight to India, and to H-1B replacement workers.

Carly is best known for her infamous and disrespectful quote:

"There is no job that is America's God-given right anymore."
Carly Fiorina

Has Cruz poisoned his ticket for Hillary?

*except for India, where she's a hero.
edit on 27/4/16 by Adonsa because: Corrected minor error on line 6

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Adonsa

To add insult to injury, some of those jobs were taken from INDIANA residents! Ole Ted didn't do his homework this week. Poor guy must be really bummed out. He outlasted 14 opponents and then goes down in flames like this. I bet he goes back to drinking cigars and smoking whiskey soon. (Yes, Ted does everything backwards, LOL)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

She blinked way too much...
Reminded me of McCain...
Trust them, I do not...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I heard her on the radio this morning and it was refreshing to hear truth from a politician.

They asked her "during the debate you called Ted Cruz dishonest" and ran the "say anything" clip, then they asked "have you changed your mind"?

She said "sometimes during a campaign elbows are thrown and you foul your opponent. You say things that are untrue. I have come to know Ted over the last few weeks and I fully trust him".

What we should all take from that is she is willing to lie and say anything if it furthers her cause. She fully admitted to it on national TV and radio (I was listening to satellite radio at the time).

She belongs in the potato category with Kasich. If she didn't have Cruz's "friend" on her staff she wouldn't have gotten the half million dollars earlier and she wouldn't be getting the VP nod now. Cruz wants the Presidency and he'll bow to blackmail and drag Carly with him if it means he has a chance to get it.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Tune in next week when Ted gives his first "State of the Union" speech, if you can't wait that long, the Lifetime channel is airing a special "Decorating the White House" with First Lady Heidi and Martha Stewart...

[/sarcasm]

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
In the words of Sheriff Bart (Blazing Saddles), "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"

The GOP elite is sure pulling out all the stops on trying to stop Trump.

I wonder if they realize it's too late?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
In the words of Sheriff Bart (Blazing Saddles), "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"

The GOP elite is sure pulling out all the stops on trying to stop Trump.

I wonder if they realize it's too late?

I wonder if they realize how many voters that they are pissing off?
or
Do they even care?
I can't imagine that they are clueless about it, so I have to think that they don't even care.

They need to pay for that.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
We'll see, at the RNC.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
A Historic May 3, 2016

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!!!

Today, Carly Fiorina broke the record for the shortest span as a Vice Presidential running mate. Just 6 days. Congrats Carly!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join