It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump? Are You People That Gullible?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: UKTruth

That would be illegal.

It's just more BS. I'm not a Trump supporter, but there's this idea among leftists that if you're a rich businessman then you go there by "robbing the worker" of a fair wage. No one has been able to explain to me how this works.

Agree, but Sillyolme seems to have some evidence that Trump is robbing his employees to pay for his election... I just wanted a link to read more.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

That would be illegal.

It's just more BS. I'm not a Trump supporter, but there's this idea among leftists that if you're a rich businessman then you go there by "robbing the worker" of a fair wage. No one has been able to explain to me how this works.

I remember when Romney was skewered for having a measly couple hundred mil in the bank.

Vulture capitalist and Staples? A Horse and a car elevator? OMG!! 2 caddies!! WTF!?

The left has gotten to be a joke.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

That would be illegal.

I remember when Romney was skewered for having a measly couple hundred mil in the bank.

Vulture capitalist and Staples? A Horse and a car elevator? OMG!! 2 caddies!! WTF!?

The left has gotten to be a joke.

Yep, and the always leave out the part that the top 20% of earners pay over 80% of the taxes that fund all the programmes they are so fond of.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Don't say that.. Remember they aren't paying their fair share. They have to be fleeced for everything we can get them for because, after all, no rich person ever got rich without stacking bodies, right?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Bloody retards if you as me, Trump is a racist, self-interested twat. But then, who better to represent America?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
So if Trump is a pompous jerk, what does that make Hillary? By all accounts, she's an awful human being and a complete phony pretending to care about anybody but herself. She wants to be POTUS for her own ego and would sell( and has) sell anybody out and screw anybody she could to get what she wants. She'll serve a disastrous one term and then not run for health reasons and they'll put in a republican sell out who will continue the last three decades of tearing down the country and the middle class. The ONLY benefit I can see from these Presidents and leaders we keep getting is that maybe , just maybe, the country will rise up stronger than ever from hitting rock bottom which is where they're taking us.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Considering your first post was a Trump bash and your continued posts are Trump bashes, I do NOT believe your feigned trepidation about making this post.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

i suppose youve never seen graphs of corporate structuring... im not talking about local mom and pop or small business... of course if they start turning a sizable profit? Then they will be bought out and become yet another link in that long corporate chain of structuring. Basically 4 to 5 corporations own all the other ones, if I could cut and paste Id toss up a graphic as example, but if anyone has paid attention to any buying and selling or like the Romney sort of corporate raiders, buy it sell it out and then abandon it sort of thing... theres say Facebook, well hey instagram is popular and we want to expand our imageing so lets buy that out, gobble, oh now this is popular and something to expand on gobble... this goes on quite often, and there are dirty tactics and warfare involved in it when competition refuses to bend. Like when snapchat refused to sell people were paid to hack it lift user data expose private images and damage the company so hey maybe they will sell or even can force a better price than offered last time.

Of course globalization is occuring whether anyone is pushing for it or not, its full steam ahead... because 4 to 5 international corporations own virtually all industry... that is the powers that be and thats who pulls the strings on corporatist politicans. Now of course this globalization effort can occur in peaceful ways of course the corporate way is one of exploitation with a trade off of sell your people out get rich and we will industrialize your nation... rinse repeat refuse and well we will crush you, the Sirian conflict started with a peaceful protest in a park and the police came in with extreme use of force and predjudice to stop it and well all extrenal forces seeing it as an opportunity to further their agendas swarmed on the opportunity that the unrest caused.

So aside from the corporate bloodbath and exploitation of people labor and materials there is another way, one of peace co operation and understanding that brings solutions beyond the current model of corporate imperialism and it is the strong DIY ethic and understanding of all peoples beyond borders in a very connected world.

I had a friend in Africa prince of his village respecting my art and creativity, he was very kind and was trying to send me a few wives... I explained to him that even tough I respect him and his culture, I did not see women as property to be given as such to be respected as equals and a support to each other, and he was really? Isnt it F Bi__es get money? I said no that is just entertainment like a movie but in song, although people want to live like that or try too that isnt the actual reality of US society just a commentary on part of a lifestyle sold as entertainment... he said oh no no no, and I said oh yes yes yes... poor fellow had the idea from the seep of the music industry that that is actually how people in the US live. He was actually trying to set up his entire village on those principles of gangs drugs hos and get money...

Fortunately he came back around after the existential crisis after speaking with villiage elders and turned that policy around... but thats one influence that we as people immersed in it do not see in how it effects the rest of the world...

Now it isnt really just the business person, they hold an office and run it according to guidlines in this huge pyramid scheme from the top top top main office of one of the big 4 or 5 that own basically every damn thing, not small business or local mom and pop... now of course someone in my position, that has refused to join them and brand and sell out my image for whatever the corporation wants as an image then parade around with cash out the wazoo to be a poster child that hey you too can make it wink wink, I get followed around because there is a very large underground following echewing the corporate industries trying to bite off of lifestyles so they make all the money and you lose your voice or artistic expression for one safe and homogenized for the masses to consume... so its like the midas touch, but all i do is encourage people to embrace their hobbies and interests in self actualization and stay true to themselves in a DIY ethic and make friends not fans instead of falling into slave boat number two called contracts and all the money houses etc on credit so keep on dancing singing and going cha cha or else your ass is bankrupt then showing up in a mugshot like see what drugs do to people? Rinse repeat and maybe youll get a reality show if the public liked you enough and lift that career back out of the gutter where fast money fast cars and whoops it wasnt really real? Now Im back or worse off than when I started?

Thats what dont hate the player hate the game is all about, when you cant find any other way around it... but friends not fans knows the score and we dont need to sell out or put on airs and a facade to live life and have fun with our passions and expression of art, or be PC in the process or be smacked with bibles etc. to portray a false image so some people in other countries can imiate and try to send you some wives... I know it sounds rediculous but when thats the reality? Far from it.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: forthelove

Are you that gullible that you think one person runs the country?

Just look at our current puppet and you'll realize that puppets change, but their jobs are exactly the same.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I'm not sure where that was. I have read so much and watched so much. I saw it but can't say where. I guess I could find it again but ....yeah it's out there.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras
a reply to: forthelove

Trump owes nobody!

It has all been his own money.

This is a myth...

He has been financing his campaign via a shell-game, not his own money. He "loans" his campaign money through shell companies that donors invest in...essentially making the donors "dark"...that and he is selling merchandise and tickets to his rallies..

I can scratch together some research and analysis if need be?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I've never been a Trump supporter but I may change my mind. In a nutshell, we need a POTUS that is completely opposite of what many of the past presidents stand for.

This is my biggest worry. That people will vote for Trump solely based on the fact that he isn't like other politicians. That's not very sound reasoning. And yet it's why many would vote for him. If he isn't like "them" then he must be a better choice. Which couldn't be further from the truth.

I still think people are mistaking ego, lies and bullying for "balls" and a "good plan."

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The Writer of Idiocracy Is Very Sad About Correctly Predicting the Future
www.vulture.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Calm down. Once the GOP gets itself together enough to final decide on their nominee, if it is Trump, he'll go down in flames in epic fashion. Trump simply can't get the swing vote, at least not enough of the swing vote, to win the Presidency. The GOP must be having fits over Trump screwing up their chance to retake the White House.

There is not much Trump love among moderates, and moderates are the group who swing a candidate from 45% to 55-59% come the November election.

I'm not saying there is a great alternative out there, but Trump gets crushed the way I see it. And if I'm wrong, other than his moronic mouth making idiot words come out of it, he'd be a pretty neutered, one term lame duck President. Congress wold see to that, as we have learned over the last six of the eight years of Obama.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Trump just finished a beautiful speech talking about his foreign policy views...very presidential, impressive, and strong.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Trump's money IS the investments in his companies. Of course when he needs money he pulls from his investments.

I would like to see your proof that somehow investors are filtering money through this businesses, other than doing business with them, since.... you know, that is how businesses make money, people pay them. Which is different than donations.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Trump just finished a beautiful speech talking about his foreign policy views...very presidential, impressive, and strong.

Of course it was. He said himself that he was a performer, acting a part. He admitted his own duplicity. What could possibly lead anyone to believe that anything coming out of that loud mouth of his from here on out won't be just more of the same? I am truly baffled by this.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: queenofswords

Of course it was. He said himself that he was a performer, acting a part. He admitted his own duplicity. What could possibly lead anyone to believe that anything coming out of that loud mouth of his from here on out won't be just more of the same? I am truly baffled by this.

Nope. He said he is who he is. He said he is capable of being "presidential". He said when he is speaking to a crowd he uses language appropriate for that venue. When he is in a smaller group with six or seven people talking policy, he uses another kind of language. Just like all people do! It doesn't mean he changes personality. Get a clue.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Make America great again = Hope and Change.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
His foreign policy speech just now - ignoring the teleprompter delivery which I think was a bit staid - was brilliant in it's content.

He has outlined a vision to totally reverse Amercian foreign policy and take a road to both peace and prosperity. More of a vision than any president in recent memory.
edit on 27/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join