It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump? Are You People That Gullible?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Then you are absolutely ignorant.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: forthelove

hey atleast hes upfront about what he wants to do instead of all the career politicians who lie to your face time and time again then screw their constituents year after year. but hey, as long as they sweet talk u and make u feel good who cares, right? i have issues with every candidate but what ammazes me is how blind people are to their own bias. the things they hate about one candidate are the same things their candidate has done for years. dont believe me? well then maybe do some research and stop listening to their honey speeches designed to get them elected no matter what lies need to be told to achieve it. do that and youll see that the things u accuse other candidates of are just as true as your own. btw i cant stand any of the candidates. u have the pathological liar hillary clinton, Radical as ever bernie sanders, an ego driven trump, and a non natural us citizen running for office who is slimy as can be. one thing trumps got going for him is he understands business atleast, whether that means he would try to fix the loopholes or create new ones.... who knows.

edit on 3-5-2016 by TheScale because: spelling

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

so im guessing your sense of morals are all over the map. how can u trust the decisions of a person who makes the choice to cheat on his wife and mother of his child whenever he gets the chance? it makes u question there decision making abilities and how much trust u can really put into them. if u found out your father was cheating on your mom for years im sure youd resent it quite abit and hed lose a tone of respect from you. i know if my father did that id have a hard time even talking to him let alone allowing him to make decisions that would affect my life, cause how good is his judgment if hes willing to do that. it sounds like your just willing to give anyone a free pass as long as it supports whatever skewed ideals u have about the world.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

so im guessing your sense of morals are all over the map. how can u trust the decisions of a person who makes the choice to cheat on his wife and mother of his child whenever he gets the chance? it makes u question there decision making abilities and how much trust u can really put into them. if u found out your father was cheating on your mom for years im sure youd resent it quite abit and hed lose a tone of respect from you. i know if my father did that id have a hard time even talking to him let alone allowing him to make decisions that would affect my life, cause how good is his judgment if hes willing to do that. it sounds like your just willing to give anyone a free pass as long as it supports whatever skewed ideals u have about the world.

Is there any evidence that someone who cheats in marriage is a less effective President?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

Who are you talking about? Bill Clinton?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
We'll be no better or worse with Trump.

Anyone at that level of politics, whether a career politician or not, will be a puppet for The Powers That Be. Period. Doesn't matter if any of the candidates once had good intentions. We are marching toward a New World Order one way or the other, and THEY don't give a crap what powerless figurehead winds up being POTUS.

Eventually, someone will push the button, a huge amount of people will die, and those of us still alive will wake up in a different world. Voting is futile.

If we want true change, if we really want to free ourselves, we need to start thinking REVOLUTION.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The only way to prevent a revolution, is to keep the people fed, housed, clothed, and occupied.
It's actually in the best interests of any New World Order to keep us this way, otherwise, without these things, you have cause for rebellion.

If population control is part of it, it's a HUGE risk, as it almost ensures rebellion. Of course, that's probably why they keep trying to take all of our guns. Not that our guns will do much against drones and guided missiles. But they also have to depend on a military that is made of people, and those people have family and friends, and won't fire on them just because of orders.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

that would be up to each individuals opinion. for some no he was a terrible president who crippled our military to make the budget seem better then it was. then theres people on the other side of that coin who are happy the military was downsized. only history will tell if he was a good or bad president. i think its pretty telling that his biggest legacy is his adultery with an intern. that is saying something when thats the biggest thing brought up about him. if he was such a great president youd have all these counterpoints brought up anytime someone brings up ms.lewinsky beyond saying, "oh its just sex, get over it people". so are u trying to defend the actions that took place and if so in what way did that scandal help him do great things as a president? we all know that it took away from what he shoulda been worried about, leading the country, instead of trying to dismiss and hide what had happened. how much time do u think was spent by people in the white house over that ordeal? thats good time that could have been spent actually doing the job as president and working towards a better future for the people. to think it didnt take away from that is just asinine.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

i think there is plenty of evidence that a lack of morales in a leader can lead to horrific things. just take a look at stalin, sadam, mussolini, nero etc etc. the list goes back through our recorded history. each step down that path leads to a deterioration of their morale's. youll find a common trend in many criminals studies that have been done aswell. a lack of morale code leads to behaviour that is a detriment to society as a whole. to have a lack of morale's in the leader of a country is terrifying. if they are willing to hurt those they love imagine what they are willing to do to those they do not even know.

oops meant for this as one post dont know what i did. oh well atleast they are in a row
edit on 3-5-2016 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join