It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ideal Trump Running Mate!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
James "Bill" O'Reilly.

yes he wasnt a senetor, or congressman or has degrees in political science but hey... neither does trump.

so this would be perfect, a billionaire and a puppet master to dangle the puppets.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
That would be a great choice!

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Saw the title of this thread and came in expecting to see Trump and Homer Simpson.

DOH!

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Actually, this would be the very best running mate for a big pile of dung

You cannot have one without the other!

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The answer is obvious Bernie Sanders! Not only do they have more in common than meets the eye policywise it will be massively popular, a split ticket would seal the fate of both parties and nevermind they don't like each other.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Doubt Bernie would ever throw in with Trump, or vice-versa, lol.

Odds are, Trump will pick a Hispanic female running mate.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I don't believe the choice of running mate has ever elected a President. Sometimes it helps a little, but it's mostly disregarded. We don't plan on our President's dying in office, and otherwise they are just impotent diplomats.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Trump isn't stupid. He will pick a beltway insider with heavy connections as VP.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I don't believe the choice of running mate has ever elected a President. Sometimes it helps a little, but it's mostly disregarded. We don't plan on our President's dying in office, and otherwise they are just impotent diplomats.

The VP might not get the front runner elected but Palin lost the presidency for McCain. Obama didn't win it.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Oh God. I forgot about Palin. Some nightmares are best forgotten.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Looks like Cruz is just about to reveal his Vice President - Carly Fiorina

I think we should all name one as we all have about as much chance of Cruz of becoming president!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The Vice Presidential pick is almost completely irrelevant. I read recently that only 1% of voters are compelled to vote for a candidate due to their pick, you can only screw up the pick, not add to your lead in any significant manner.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Will this be Ted's pick?

Announcement coming out soon...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Trump seems to want Rubio...at least he's going out of his way to be complimentary towards him lately.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump seems to want Rubio...at least he's going out of his way to be complimentary towards him lately.

Too much water under the bridge and the 'hands' exchanges would be played over and over by Clinton

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The VP might not get the front runner elected but Palin lost the presidency for McCain. Obama didn't win it.

Beat me to it...

Though, to be fair, I think more of the blame lies with Tina Fey's dead-on impersonations of her, than on Palin's own actions. While she said a few dumb things, Tina really amplified them.

If you missed Trump and Clinton's SNL appearances this year, you should really look for them....

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Rudy Giuliani.
Trump wants NY.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I think a realistic choice for Trump would be Huckabee. A lot of shared ideology there, and he's supported Trump recently (and his daughter works in the Trump campaign).

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I think Jesse Ventura would be a better VP Candidate than Newt Gingrich . That might even bring him back to the U.S. after he Moved to Mexico because of his utter disgust with American Politics .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join