It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help summoning a demon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

i think this is silly why would you even want to summon a demon. have you not heard of plenty of fish

if you do summon one which highly doubt at all. Make sure you record it and post video.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

what if your perception of waking reality is misunderstood and not accurate ?
what if it is just thought made form ?
i mean look around you, what did not start as a thought that was given form
the tv, the car , the house , the currency , the art , civilization etc
angels and demons might be no different
we might make angels and demons
the quantum connection is whether our waking reality is affected by what we create

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
a reply to: AsianStellar

Do you even know what Tulpas are O.o They are not "real" more like imaginary friend or split personallity. They exist only in your head and are visible only to you because you created them into existance.

Exactly. Just like demons and angels. All in your head.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

and look how whats in our heads ends up filling the world around us
we will make angels and demons
a mad scientist or a delusional wizard, does not matter how
in the end they will still be angels or demons
just thought given form

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Ley Lines light the land as blue lines in the sky, red jagged lines following mineral veins and all interception nodes (monolithic standing stones) are yellow vertical lines

How do you know this stuff?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
How do you know this stuff?

Seen it in a vision and OOBE. Both sightings were verified by an angel.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Interesting. I need to practice this. I don't know what to believe though.

I'm open minded.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I really suggest NOT DOING IT. Rituals and whatever are not good for you or others.

Some of us experience awareness of, and contact with, the Good, Bad and Inbetween, but we don't invite them in, seek intervention for those stuck and not progressing in Love and Goodness.

Getting in touch with your Soul, your Higher Self, and the Good watching over a completely different matter. And walking the path of Love and Goodness to the best of your abilities. Having gratitude, waking up to who you really are, the wonderful angel of light and goodness you are, and who everyone is, catching glimpses of their Higher Selves and Family, that is where its at.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
OP I'm about to make your day as this will be by far the easiest way for you to summon thy demon. Call 555-5555 and ask for Samantha. That is an ex of mine and she is the devil herself. Good Luck!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I agree with your description of one of their possible denser realms, ie winterlands. Infinity means infinite realms perceptionally higher and lower in all directions.

The faces on the mountains are dense, and almost like membranes separating worlds.

As consciousness grows you perceive more of the data around us, more light spectrum, you bridge many of the differnt FM channels, more colors, more information and data. But the opposite is true as well, hence the dark and bleakness of lower realms.

Here could be compared to an old just barely color tv, hellish nazi realms black and white static tv's, and eutopia's, more advanced and ever growing more advanced than the highest definition full spectrum. You get to throw away your rabbit ears! And you're light as a feather, not heavy and dense with the bloodshed of others.

edit on 22-4-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
How to summon a Demon in 4 easy steps :

Step 1 - eat some boiled beans
Step 2 - wait for it (best to wait till next morning)
Step 3 - have a cup of morning black coffee
Step 4 - unclench your buttocks and release the Demon inside you

* disclaimer - if you eat a lot of boiled beans...you will be summoning and releasing demons for the entire next day. Therefore it's probably best that you do it on friday...if you're free on saturday.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
summon thy demon. Call 555-5555 and ask for Samantha.

Interesting choice of numbers where 555 and 5555 equal death on a major scale.

555 days after Sept 11 2001, Iraq got death and change for the worse
5555 days after Sept 11 2001 will be Nov 26 2016. If the elite get their way it will be an all out war for everyones spirits hence the 4th '5' or spirit level.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Interesting. I need to practice this. I don't know what to believe though.

I'm open minded.

Personally, i would not risk it unless you have witnessed it against your free will.

The picture of the standing stones named Merry Maidens, St Buryan, Penzance, Cornwall, UK is like this. Notice how negative entities have killed most of the grass inside the portal because it is a gate to hell.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
As consciousness grows you perceive more of the data around us, more light spectrum, you bridge many of the differnt FM channels, more colors, more information and data. But the opposite is true as well, hence the dark and bleakness of lower realms.

Does the environment displayed in dreams, show the person the sort of realm where their spirit will eventually end up when they move on from this world ?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck

Seems most of you here are to laugh at jokes. Problem is as much as i am serious the same i am having fun. But once i summon a demon and send you bio viruses through the pc. ohh you are sooo done!

Please may I ask how old you are roughly? You're saying some pretty, how can I put it, childish things for such a serious intention.

If you're young and have been influenced by TV, movies or even books, please, please do a LOT more proper research on this topic before you do anything you may regret.

I think it's important to Not sweep MissBeck's Opinion under the rug. It deserves a second read & a lot of thought on the Op.

Regards,

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck

Oh, come on! There is no way he has been influenced by books!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Why would you ever want to summon a demon? You think that the demon
will be your friend,confidant or lover?Could be in the short term but how
about the long term?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I want to summon a demon and talk with him.

Try a ATS grand experiment by getting everyone to imagine being at Grand Central Station, New York before they fall asleep.

If many members are successful and in the same time zone (asleep) then when we appear there shout out 'ATS', gather into a group and see who or what is watching us.

Usually they are dressed in black office / lab suits writing down everyone's move.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Make sure you watch Supernatural and make sure you have lots of salt on you at all times ¿

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It would be cool if there was like a tinder for summoning demons.

That way I can see all the demons attributes and determine if it's the right demon for me before I swipe.

I have some....ummm....peculiar interests, I'd rather spend time picking the right demon the first time than having to spend too much time trying to convincing the wrong one.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join