It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help summoning a demon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

Oh Yeah. I agree on the Succubus. Love turns into jelousity in the long run

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Sound like typical monday waking up.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Oh dear.

It isn't love.

Do a LOT more research before you start trying to conjure things up. Please.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Er...Succubi are about sex and sex only. Overall demons are around for physical needs, not emotional. Do you really know nothing of this subject?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
The header says it all. I want to summon a demon and talk with him. I have no idea how to summon how to act and others. Thats why i need help.

I already know how to make a tulpa and how to invoke a succubus. Summoning demons is the next step.

May I ask how you invoked this succubus? And how has it suited you?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Ok also one. Tulpa's are mental disorders...I can not say this enough. I just read about them...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I daid i know how. Not that i did it. There was a big red warning saying that once you summon a succubus you cant get rid of it.

Honestly.. only for sex ? What are you ? You guys just want to controll everyhing don't you...

There were cases where succubus fall in love with the ones that summon them in long term relationships but always turns into jelous rage.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Buut i said for some reason succubus summoning has much in common with tulpa creation(At least the source i was givven and which i researched) so this tells me that not everything may be what it looks like.

What i readnis that Tulpas created for sexual reasons usually turn like that. The simmilarities are striking.
edit on 22-4-2016 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
They are only about sex...you know nothing about succubi I see. I'm quoting here a source that discusses how to summon one.

"My rod is athrust! The penetrating force of my venom shall shatter the sanctity of that mind which is barren of lust; and as the seed falleth, so shall its vapours be spread within that reeling brain benumbing it to helplessness according to my will! In the name of the great god Pan, may my secret thoughts be marshalled into the movements of the flesh of that which I desire"

No you're right that is definitely love..They do not love.

How the hell do we want to control? Control what exactly?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Tulpas aren't real. They are symptoms..

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I daid i know how. Not that i did it. There was a big red warning saying that once you summon a succubus you cant get rid of it.

So if you summon a demon you can get rid of it?
I thought a demon would hang around too, pretty vicious...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Seems most of you here are to laugh at jokes. Problem is as much as i am serious the same i am having fun. But once i summon a demon and send you bio viruses through the pc. ohh you are sooo done!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
That's why I use iPad.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Seems most of you here are to laugh at jokes. Problem is as much as i am serious the same i am having fun. But once i summon a demon and send you bio viruses through the pc. ohh you are sooo done!

Please may I ask how old you are roughly? You're saying some pretty, how can I put it, childish things for such a serious intention.

If you're young and have been influenced by TV, movies or even books, please, please do a LOT more proper research on this topic before you do anything you may regret.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Ok one threats are against the law and probably T&Cs
Also no I was posing serious statements. Demons do not love. Jesus Christ what has happened to the world. They make glittery vampires and people think demons love....and now I have an angsty teen threatening me.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Yes, guilty. There is a lot of fun to be had when we're safe discussing it in here

But just in case you are serious and, on the grounds that you might go ahead and by some fluke summon something, I really urge you to study your subject very carefully. Then see if you still think it's a good idea.

Interesting, too, that you have already thought of a way to attack people once you have a demon under your 'control'.

Are you sure all you wanted was that innocuous chit-chat you mentioned? Or did you just say that hoping you'd get more information by disguising your real intent?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

From your link:

When speaking to demons, there is no reason to worry about wording, demons read our intentions and understand our thoughts and emotions better then we do. And they do have sense of humor. So relax, let go of fear and allow demons to merge with your energy. In time and frequent contacts with demons you may notice you have changed and behave more like them.

Ever think this might not be the best thing to be playing around with? I know that merging consciousness with a demon, for real, would not be a good idea.

– Ask mentally, which demon would be most suitable in given situation and wait for response. When it comes, ask for name.

In this bit the reader is invited to start talking to demons in their mind, seeking telepathic responses. So really, the reader is being invited - at minimum - to become a schizophrenic.

Is any of it wise? Highly unlikely.

edit on AprilFriday1614CDT06America/Chicago-050034 by FlyInTheOintment because: extra quote

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

so are demons

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Good for you for reaching that conclusion. But demons and tulpas are very different. Ine is constructed by a group, an organization for symbolism presumably. The tulpa as used now is a mental disorder.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

For demon summoning, Google is your friend. I would be more concerned about your protection. Have you learned how to go about all the steps to protect yourself, even before a protective circle?

i would assume that if he dont know how to summon then he dont know how to protect himself.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join