It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help summoning a demon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

i dont want to summon an angel.. Well even if i do i have nothing to talk with it about.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Tulpas & Succubus ya

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: Riouz
I summoned a demon 25 years ago

and shes still with me

always telling me what to do
and when to do it

I call this demon The Wife

Scary indeed

Riouz

LOL, you did the marriage summoning, eh?

Sorry, salt circles can't save you on that one, considering the ritual is consummated with metal bands, and a kiss..

Best of luck tho, and don't let her catch you calling her a demon, it angers them..

unfortunately as others have mentioned in the thread I thought it was an angel I was summoning

But after the band and kiss things took a turn for the worst

riouz

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AsianStellar

Do you even know what Tulpas are O.o They are not "real" more like imaginary friend or split personallity. They exist only in your head and are visible only to you because you created them into existance.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
So you want to share a cell with Hannibal Lecter ,Good luck, you might wake up with some of your body parts removed [if you are ''lucky'']

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Why not go to their homeland during a lucid dream ?

Imagine their prison where the joint leader Shemyhaza once hanged on a metal chain for just under 4000 years as shown on the Tarot card - The Hanging Man.

A world that is a replica of this one except the sky is black, the air is dead and scarce, no ocean, no plants other than dust.

Ley Lines light the land as blue lines in the sky, red jagged lines following mineral veins and all interception nodes (monolithic standing stones) are yellow vertical lines.

Oh, words like fear, despair and misery take real form and literally grind your body down into the razor sharp skin flake dust. Now do you really want to have a chat with a demon ?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

why the obsession with demons ?? you know that they have the illusion of power, you know they were once men does a magician have real siddhis ? no he just presents the illusion he does, if you want power then you better have a good purpose for it , other wise it is idle power and we all know what the left brain does with idle power, temptation

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Not sure if I know them personally haha..

Well, I read somewhere that Tulpas are indeed more like Imaginary friend ,a mental construct designed to appear as an autonomous, sentient entity to the practitioner. But then again, I don't like to put out from the account that it could be real

So,likewise Succubus ,supernatural entity in folklore.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1
Troll detected. Beep beep beep beeeepppp

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
If you mention God on ATS you get pages of people calling you an idiot yet I see the same people helping some poor, demented soul summon 'demons' like they are completely real.

SMH

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Wha? They're not real?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Metallicus

Wha? They're not real?

Haha.. I like the way you have asked the question
( pardon me if my laugh had offended someone)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I don't have 140+ IQ, so I have to ask questions.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Have you actually had experience with a succubus? Having one of those interested in you isn't as much fun as might be expected.

As to summoning your demon for a bit of a chit-chat - what makes you think a demon would want to be summoned mid-dastardly-deed just to pass the time of day with you?

Has your front doorbell never summoned you at a crucial point in your PlayStation game? Annoying, isn't it?

If you persist in your endeavours to summon up a demon I'd suggest having some tea and biscuits handy - I'd recommend HobNobs. Oh, and hide the cat.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike
Demons summon me! Not the other way around.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Then you can back me up. Tell the OP what a nuisance it is

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

I don't have 140+ IQ, so I have to ask questions.

Haha..i share the same dilemma

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Belial tried summoning me some time ago. He felt my wrath for doing me the inconvenience and fled to his lair in Pandemonium. Argh!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I suppose that beats only having one's mum's basement to flee to

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
That demon lord's lucky to have escaped. Think they are so vital, "Oh I'm in the Bible" or "Paradise Lost". No, you demons are nothing, neither is Satan the peasant.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join