It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince is dead.. Artist formerly known. And China the wrestler

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
this is weird
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
allegedly heroin

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

Same here. Never really knew what a phenomenal guitar player he was until I saw him at the Superbowl

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Certainly possible. They rumors (and they are only that until we get the toxicology) ae saying he was going back and forth between heroin addiction and OTC opioid medication so your theory could be accurate.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
are all these celebs faking there own deaths? could they all be heading underground because the rapture is coming, could they be getting wiped out for the negative harvest? or could all this be coincidences............i for one dont believe in coincidences..... but something is going on.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Many news reports are alleging that this was a heroin overdose.

Yeah... looks like he wasn't happy in his life. I read he lost a daughter a week after she was born so possibly depressed about that, was offered Heroin to give him highs and make him feel happy but obviously got hooked on it.

So there we see drug dealers to blame yet again for taking someone's life.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
So there we see drug dealers to blame yet again for taking someone's life.

He may very well have been depressed but drug dealers do not make you take heroin.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
are all these celebs faking there own deaths? could they all be heading underground because the rapture is coming, could they be getting wiped out for the negative harvest? or could all this be coincidences............i for one dont believe in coincidences..... but something is going on.

Ahh tin foilers..

People die, often times when others don't want them to..what about that means "something is going on"

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

the only thing i know is that i know nothing, i ask questions i don't believe in anything 100% but my mind is open to any eventuality, celebrity deaths are up 5 fold for 2016 to the same period last year, www.bbc.co.uk... i dont belive in coincidences i believe in cause and effect, and synchronicity is only an effect that our little minds cant find a cause for, except you of course cause you seem to know it all, hahaha whos the fool?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: haven123

Nonsense.

"Welcome to the New Power Generation. The reason why my voice is so clear is there is no smack in my veins."

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

This just crossed my mind and is likely pure coincidence but I'm seeing a trend in public figures who speak
about the Illuminati or otherwise end up dead years before normal. Prince, Michael, Tupac and many many others.

I posted a topic concerning your theory on an earlier thread.

There's a long list of 'famous' people who ended up dead after
talking about such topics, such as the chess genius Bobby Fisher.

TPTB actively subvert or murder anyone they deem
a threat, and/or is induced to follow the Messiah
Syndrome. Not that such people claim to be a messiah,
but that their activities might inform and influence
their fan base.

Of course for public consumption purposes, it's just a
coincidence when such people discuss the topic,
they end up dead. Maybe it's because such people
have the ability to galvanize others for a cause,
especially if they have a fan base over 1+ million.
If the theory is valid, then it's very possible such
people are constantly monitored.

Now Ask TPTB why they refuse to allow some artist
like Mos Def to reenter the U.S. I doubt you'll get
a valid answer.

Are there man-made toxins that exhibit
flu-like symptoms? YES.

R.I.P. Prince.

edit on 4/22/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/22/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'd enjoy a prince music appreciation thread including the songs he wrote for others, if anyone is up for it.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

bill hicks
bob marley
john lennon
.........just of the top of my head. anyone with anymore?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: opethPA

the only thing i know is that i know nothing, i ask questions i don't believe in anything 100% but my mind is open to any eventuality, celebrity deaths are up 5 fold for 2016 to the same period last year, www.bbc.co.uk... i dont belive in coincidences i believe in cause and effect, and synchronicity is only an effect that our little minds cant find a cause for, except you of course cause you seem to know it all, hahaha whos the fool?

I never claimed to know it all..
People are born and people die every single day of every year since the dawn of time now repeat until the end of time.
I literally could drop a glass of water on the ground and if i looked hard enough i could find a pattern in the way the water puddles.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Both dope addiction is what killed them.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BadBoYeed

Same here. Never really knew what a phenomenal guitar player he was until I saw him at the Superbowl

Fast forward to 3:25...Prince was an otherworldly guitar talent...amazing to watch

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: BadBoYeed

Fast forward to 3:25...Prince was an otherworldly guitar talent...amazing to watch

Yes, such an underrated guitarist imho.
And you have to be on top of your game to hang with seasoned session performers like the ones he's sharing the stage with there.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Way to hurl subtle insults and ridiculous conspiracy crap in a place where people come to pay their respects.

I wish the thread title could be changed to spell Chyna's name correctly. Getting someone's name wrong in this capacity is ridiculous and embarrassing. I don't expect much from this crowd though.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I've gotten quite the chuckle on this. So I work in the Hospital area which coincidentally happens to run and oversee IT for various hospitals here in IA and IL. So happens to be the same hospital in which Prince had an emergency landing at. I have now seen our HIPPA policy distributed 3 times in the last hour by our Senior VP of Security. What that tells me is people have been digging already...a big no no. Could be seeing some people fired!
edit on 22-4-2016 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Honestly..Some wicked flu or heroin?...makes little difference...either way he died of a disease....a severely tragic loss.

edit on 22-4-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join