It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunter Claims He Saw 'Time Traveling Aliens' leaving Earth on the ISS livefeed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Box of Rain
Thats the most solid explanation that anyone's contributed so far. I'm patiently awaiting for Phage to come in and give his final ruling.

While phage may deserve a certain amount of respect, he does not get to "give his final ruling". He's just a person the same as the rest of us. He can offer an opinion and no more than that; because all we have here is a picture!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

That was meant to be taken half-seriously. Obviously Phage isn't the end all be all authority for UAP. But he's certainly one of the more well respected members that participate in the Aliens/UFOs forum. Phage get over here and give me your two cents!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

thanks for a great thread!

alien hunter as opposed to a UFOlogist (or any other scientific discipline for that matter) raises a red flag for me

Why a red flag, at least he's honest

that Jupiter was unusually illuminated in the sky recently. But how can that account for the beam flying out of our atmosphere?

that's where their mother ship is

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Why the red flag? Because instead of demonstrating a prerequisite background in science, he prefers the ultra hyped alien hunter title instead. That shows that he's exclusively looking for aliens, without taking any other possibilities into consideration. Predispositions and biases are the pitfall of every botched science.

If you want unexplained phenomena to be validated by science then it needs to be approached with the scientific method.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Azureblue

Well I'll let it slide this one time...

Well there is no need to do that, if you have a view that I have not thought about or considered before, than by saying what you think you may help me learn something so I wont continue my ignorance.

thank you

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I was only kidding my friend.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

The first thing I thought when I fist saw this was that the light is vertically aligned to the orientation of the camera, rather than vertically aligned to the curvature of the earth...

This made me think two things -

1 - This is likely to be a reflection of something on the camera.

or

2 - A hoaxer has just vertically aligned a light source in Photoshop over the top of the image.

To debunk my own debunking - the alien believer in me would argue that an alien/time traveller/wormholer would not necessarily need to travel on a 90degree perpendicular route from source to destination...

anyway...we'll never know for sure...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Thats the most solid explanation that anyone's contributed so far. I'm patiently awaiting for Phage to come in and give his final ruling.

While phage may deserve a certain amount of respect, he does not get to "give his final ruling". He's just a person the same as the rest of us. He can offer an opinion and no more than that; because all we have here is a picture!

Of course he's a person like the rest of us but the difference between him and many other posters I'd that he backs his posts up with verifiable facts and science. Not just opinion. That's why people listen to him.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Of course he's a person like the rest of us but the difference between him and many other posters I'd that he backs his posts up with verifiable facts and science. Not just opinion. That's why people listen to him.

Hmm, you should look more closely at some of his responses! for example he once responded to me with a link to a book on Amazon!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

That sounds like something I would do. What's wrong with that? I recommend books for people all the time. In fact I've also scanned in pages and posted them here as references before.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
NASA has now made a public statement regarding this incident.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Two different trajectories of the object and "beam."

Definitely a reflection as Box of Rain pointed out:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This thread needs to be moved to the HOAX section of ATS at the very least. Totally erased would be better, IMO.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
2.9 million stars???

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This thread needs to be moved to the HOAX section of ATS at the very least. Totally erased would be better, IMO.

If someone wants to close this thread or move it to the HOAX section then that's fine by me. Just don't assume that I am the one trying to HOAX people as I have already stated in the OP and repeated here again that I never once believed this beam to be from time traveling aliens.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

That sounds like something I would do. What's wrong with that? I recommend books for people all the time. In fact I've also scanned in pages and posted them here as references before.

so much Phage worship!
Phage must laugh himself to sleep.

ETA: Just in case you think I'm exaggerating - Even if he makes an empty post people will star it!
edit on 25-4-2016 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Hmm, you should look more closely at some of his responses! for example he once responded to me with a link to a book on Amazon!

Do you mean he pointed out a published source for information? Sacrebleu!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

The best bet I have is that it is a laser shooting at a retreating UFO much like the video of several years ago where a UFO did a U-turn away in order to escape a slow laser or a very fast missile that approached its once exact position.

This time, it looks as if it is a laser/ray gun of some sort, maybe a rail gun with a very hot projective that has come up through the atmosphere. You may notice that the "trail" is most pronounced in the thick part of the earth's atmosphere and trails out as it get higher. All evidence for an interaction in some way of the artifact and the atmosphere.

Whatever it going on, we will never know the truth, so take my words as about the closest you will get to that event.

Was thinking the exact same thing

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I would like to hear from Jim Oberg on this too. It's likely he knows what it actually is.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join