It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Engineer Reveals Evidence for Advanced Ancient Civilisation

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
How do often do you find a power tool buried in the ground? Did they have ways of garbage disposal such as landfills or recycling?
edit on 24-4-2016 by TheKestrel04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Text

Text
your biggest mistake is trying to fit them into our paradigms like trash disposal. maybe they're not filthy slobs like us or maybe they don't just leave # lying around to forget about it? or maybe their way of doing things doesn't produce waste? or maybe their tools don't break or if they did they wouldn't just leave them in a garbage pile?

reply to: TheKestrel04

edit on 25-4-2016 by bottleslingguy because: tone down meanspirited reply

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
there is not one hand tool in existence that can make the cut marks we find on these stones all over the world so you have to include that very important dot when making the connections to solve this puzzle. who had these tools/machines and was doing this work all over the globe? these are not rope marks or wear marks from wooden logs. the proof is undeniable, it's just the people who can't wrap their head around this that is the problem.

a reply to: WideAwakeNow

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

Bury a plastic Coke bottle filled with used motor oil in a hole with an axe head. Come back a thousand years from now and you won't find anything in that hole.

Whatever civilization built the megalithic structures has been gone so long ... every (other) trace of their existence has been lost to time.

At least they left something behind to baffle archaeologists with. -Chuckles

ETA: Pay particularly close attention to what the narrator has to say at the 18:50 - 19:25 mark. The etchings (attributed to the Egyptians) were applied long after the pieces were created.

It's what pisses me off about the whole alien thing. There are some very fundamental, yet lost truths about our earths (humanities) past that is deeply clouded in Angels and Aliens.

I don't necessarily think our ancients had some super hi-tech stone machines but I do think they were enlightened albeit a different path of reality. Probably one more akin to oneness with earth and the technologies used were in line with that reality. Then some crazy earth # happened and erased what once was paving the way for a new control system.

Or not.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I think that's a very reasonable hypothesis. It could be possible that our species had thrived once, twice, or maybe even multiple times before natural disasters wiped out all living things on earth.

A good book for this topic is Forbidden Archeology. It's a collection of discovered artifacts and archeological digs that were either destroyed or (intentionally) omitted from the textbooks for political and or religious reasons. I'd put it on the 'recommended reading list' for all ATS members.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

Thanks OP...i absolutely LOVE this stuff.

For me, and i realise the debate has been had over and over and over, but for me at least the debate is over as to advanced tooling most certainly being used in the construction of at least some of the ancient megalithic structures...yes, using stone drills with wet sand at the drill bit tip will result in a passable hole being eventually drilled, but IMO that isn't what we're seeing in a lot of areas. The work is too precise, too clean and too advanced for paleo, meso or neolithic peoples to have accomplished, given what we've been taught about them and their technology.

I suspect, in many of these examples shown in the clip you posted, we are seeing techniques and advanced materials manipulation carried out by an unknown and mysterious high technology civilisation. One that has sadly gone, probably due to some massive cataclysm of almost extinction level proportions, a very, very long time ago. Perhaps 10's or even 100's of thousands of years ago.

The survivors of course, concentrated on being alive, and the memory of their past faded until nothing was left, not even legends.

If this civilisation was in the extreme past...the only things that would remain would be what we find...megalithic constructions, puzzling and mysterious and impossible for us to replicate or even adequately fathom.

Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

A good book for this topic is Forbidden Archeology. It's a collection of discovered artifacts and archeological digs that were either destroyed or (intentionally) omitted from the textbooks for political and or religious reasons. I'd put it on the 'recommended reading list' for all ATS members.

Not really. It's more of a collection of factually distorted lies and non science written by a Hare Krishna with an agenda of proving Vedic Creationism. Every single claim made by Cremo has been refuted.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Not really. It's more of a collection of factually distorted lies and non science written by a Hare Krishna with an agenda of proving Vedic Creationism. Every single claim made by Cremo has been refuted.

Don't let those fools at Ancient Aliens on this History Channel perturb you from getting the gist of Forbidden Archeology.

Unless there's something you know Peter that I don't? I'm open minded to seeing some references for your argument.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Don't let those fools at Ancient Aliens on this History Channel perturb you from getting the gist of Forbidden Archeology.

Oh, I get the gist of what Cremo puts forth. I just prefer to get my science from people who have studied it. Cremo has no scientific background. At all. But if you want to provide some examples from the book that you feel support and old earth Vedic creation scenario as put forth by a Hare Krishna, I'm happy to discuss them and the evidence regarding them.

Unless there's something you know Peter that I don't? I'm open minded to seeing some references for your argument.

Pick anything in the book, there's not enough room for me to dispute everything in it within the confines of a thread. Are there particular claims that you think are slam dunks or very good evidence for his assertions?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
how does that work in your idea? how far back do we go? this is just a hunch right? it's not really based on anything tangible is it? So you must agree then that these sites are probably much older or at least parts of them are much much older than the "scholars" say, n'est pas?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
how does that work in your idea? how far back do we go? this is just a hunch right? it's not really based on anything tangible is it? So you must agree then that these sites are probably much older or at least parts of them are much much older than the "scholars" say, n'est pas?

I think some ancient structures have been reworked and re-identified through a cultural osmosis of sorts. Many times, it seems that even the locals view them as creations from a people before them. A Zep Tepi.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

All the vedic creationism aside, is it possible that he had stumbled onto something worth publishing? Something that had been intentionally obscured by scholars because it doesn't fit their agenda?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX
Maybe that also influenced tales and "myths" in ancient times and I imagine that if our civilization went the know how would be easily lost until we relearned them again.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

All the vedic creationism aside, is it possible that he had stumbled onto something worth publishing? Something that had been intentionally obscured by scholars because it doesn't fit their agenda?

In my opinion, no. Unlike Cremo, I have a degree in Anthropology. One of his most basic statements in this book is that Homo Sapiens Sapiens did not evolve from ape men and that we have coexisted with these ape men and other apes for millions of years and that the "scientific establishment" is covering up all finds associated with greater antiquity than the fossil record allows for. It's a pile of dung. Who is this scientific establishment? How do multiple scientific disciplines manage to keep a conspiracy of this magnitude under wraps while a guy who has no scientific background period is able to discern the truth that just happens to coincide with his version of Vedic Theology? Like I said earlier, pick some of his assertions that you feel are good evidence in support of what Cremo puts forth and I'll address them. It doesn't do any good to sit here and discuss such a huge novel in broad generalizations.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Peter I sent you a PM.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Just saw the messages. You're right, there's no point in taking the thread further off the rails than it already is and I appreciate that. I'll respond shortly, thanks for te heads up, I don't check the messages very often.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I saw a lecture of his a few years ago, just after he released his book
It was probably the biggest pile of forced conclusions, made up evidence, outdated claims and absolute garbage I have ever had to sit through,
Well, I tell a lie, Andrew Collins was on the same bill, but I went out for a smoke at that point

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
but what about the origins of these things?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
but what about the origins of these things?

The question is obviously meant by you to be unanswerable, since "these things" could be anything.

Origins vary, you know. You can't cram the origin of every ancient structure into one supposition.

Harte

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Dear F.Harte Sniffer,

there only needs to be one.

a reply to: Harte

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join