It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Engineer Reveals Evidence for Advanced Ancient Civilisation

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
No way does any of the rational empirical thought you employed factor in to these peoples' heads. they know nothing about physical work, they've been pencil pushers all their lives and the only ones claiming you can do these things and leave these marks with "rubbing stones and slab saws" are not even on the same playing field of rational, knowledgeable thought. They start with "I know everything" and then no matter what they are shown they will not open their eyes. Let them die off and don't worry about their arguments- nobody with half a brain believes they are right.

a reply to: efabian

I worked in the granite industry for several years. What's your experience?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

I think you must have skipped some parts of the book speed reading it , A canadian soldier sold him a map he had found of the location of all the tombs in the valley of the kings. Carter
was supposed to be pretty close to a grave robbing family/s
who he gave work to in all the previous years if my memory serves me it is that long ago since i read the book .

He left a small opening to crawl through and covered it up with flowers as the photo shows in the book you just read , Wallace Budge was half way from America to see what was found inside the Kilts of the sentinals only to be told Carter had made a mistake and all it was were linen bedding .

The fresh look of the sawn axles of the chariots and the fact that the death mask that the world gets to see , which was found inside a whisky crate ready to e spirited off when Carter was sacked from the dig and the 10 year job it took to catalogue all the stuff inside the tomb .

But what was found in the cemetry of the APES that cost 1 million dollars back in 1920s and where did it go and why did 3 big airplanes land in the valley in 1918 ?

edit on 29/4/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20653729]stonerwilliam

originally posted by: [post=20649629]Byrd

originally posted by: [post=20648959]stonerwilliam
( If the truth be known Western civilisation would fall overnight ) . What Howard Carter said upon getting the sack from the dig at kv 63

Uhmmm... no he didn't. KV63 was discovered about 2008 and Carter had been dead for quite some time.

I should have typed KV 62 not 63 , new keyboard and very tired and oh yes he did say those words ! maybe that is why ne never got knighted

Actually, he continued to work for the next 10 years on Tutakhamun's tomb - he was not fired from the dig. I don't see any quotes anywhere of what you report him saying. Do you have a source I can look at?

You may be thinking of Petrie, but he never said anything about Western Civilization falling.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
There are some very fundamental, yet lost truths about our Earth's (humanity's) past that is deeply clouded in Angels and Aliens.

I agree that there's something there. I don't think there's anything recorded referencing aliens. Maybe 'Angel' was the best description they could come up with. And, I think there are a lot of maybes that point to something bordering on consistency in a storyline repeated down through generations before being committed to parchment. And, I think some of the smart people amongst us are so jealously controlling the narrative that even when they see it, they adamantly refuse to allow anyone else to accept it.

The Official Story must not be changed. LOL

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

I'm from Missouri. The "show me" State. Until the "experts" and or the academics can demonstrate such feats to the exact quality shown by our ancestors then, and only then, will I entertain the possibility man did so with the rude tools of that day. Personally, I believe it's impossible. Thoroughly out of the question. I think it's rude to assume we are so stupid to assume otherwise. What say you?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dagann

What say you?

I wonder why you think that some sort of advanced technology was used when there is no evidence of such technology existing.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: dagann

What say you?

I wonder why you think that some sort of advanced technology was used when there is no evidence of such technology existing.

Well it appears there is evidence that advanced technology was used, however I do agree there is no evidence of advanced technology existing.

Perhaps there were primitive methods/technology) used that gives the appearance of advanced technology?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
my experience doesn't change the fact you can't do what we seen has been done with rubbing stones and slabbing saws. you should know better.

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Perhaps there were primitive methods/technology) used that gives the appearance of advanced technology?

To some it looks like advanced technology was required, yes. But it isn't necessarily the case.
Is that what you mean?

edit on 5/1/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes.

Man how the hell did they cut hat sarcophagus from one piece?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Slowly.

Cutting things from one piece is awesome though.
previews.123rf.com...
edi t on 5/1/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Do you think the Bible, The book of Enoch and the book of Jubilees were all wrong? They were the fallen who gave ancient man all kinds of new ideas. Bad ones!! They slept with ancient women who then gave birth to the Nephilim Giants as you can see their work all over the world. Pictures of them standing next to four humans to equal their height as shown in Egyptian hieroglyphics. Sometimes 100 men to equal the strength of two Giants shown dragging a statue of their likeness. Also ones of them holding lions like we do kittens today!!! Before the Watchers, us humans and all animals were living peacefully together.

Still today, if you believe in God and give an animal the respect it deserves, show it love and compassion, it wont go out of its way to mess with you.

The fallen IE: Watchers who created these Giants by mating with Human females had corrupted the human gene pool so bad, all over the world that God had to hit reset. He sent his most powerful Angels to round up the fallen Watchers and after Noah had saved the animals and his family he sent the flood to drown the Giants and the ones who had corrupted DNA or who had so badly strayed from God that they were not to be saved..

Some Giants survived by camping on the highest peaks in the world, evidence is everywhere for it. They had no way to corrupt the human gene pool anymore and since NOAH and his family were running out of rations God made the waters recede into the earth, evidence is everywhere for that as well. Humans killed most of them off but their is strong evidence Bigfoot is one of these remaining Nephilim giants who have grown smaller over time do to pollution and always being on the run. Just as it was during biblical times they torment man, they do now by kidnapping young children. Read missing 411 if you think that's all BS.

The Russians have tried to reach 15 miles down into the ground but found rock that can not be penetrated or so much water that 12 miles is the limit everywhere they tried.
Its not a coincidence that we cant survive more than 12 miles up as well.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Slowly.

previews.123rf.com...

Care to show someone doing that by hand with Marble today?? I guess ancient man with tools made those 70 ton granite coffins in Egypt that have perfect 90 degree angles and smooth surfaces. A granite box 70 tons with a 30 ton lid lol. Keep dreaming man made those when every other pyramid after the first original 3 Great Pyramids of Giza were utter disasters.

Oh and even Hawass was dumbfounded when the perfectly machined coffins were found. He was asked how his Egyptians made them, "he said he did not have one idea"
edit on 1-5-2016 by Patriotsrevenge because: added content

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Care to show someone doing that by hand with Marble today??
Ok. Not sure what your point is though.

I visited the Rodin museum in Paris a couple of years ago. Pretty amazing what skilled people can do.

guess ancient man with tools made those 70 ton granite coffins in Egypt that have perfect 90 degree angles and smooth surfaces.
Which coffins would that be? This one?
www.khufu.dk...

Not 70 tons. 90º, yeah. Perfect? Smooth?

He was asked how his Egyptians made them, "he said he did not have one idea"
Is that still his opinion?

edit on 5/1/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: Phage

Yes.

Man how the hell did they cut hat sarcophagus from one piece?

Well, it wasn't their first rodeo. There are older red granite sarcophagi cut from a single block.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

They slept with ancient women who then gave birth to the Nephilim Giants as you can see their work all over the world. Pictures of them standing next to four humans to equal their height as shown in Egyptian hieroglyphics.

No, those aren't Nephilim. They're simply the person that the scene is about (generally a noble or the pharaoh.) Their names are written right next to them and they appear in many scenes. We also have their bodies.

Not giants.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Slowly.

previews.123rf.com...

when you joke like that it means you haven't got a clue. So then you pick up on one little detail (like when this guy said "marble") and you run with it like you've proven something. A marble statue is not an 800 ton granite block and your point is getting off the original subject here so you haven't proven anything contrary to that. and on top of that some idiot gave you a star, must've been F.Harte Sniffer.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I tend to believe humans did their own stonework in the past. The tools they used is where it gets confusing for me, but I'm also not an archaeologist. Does anyone have a link to a video showing someone getting the same results using the same tools? Puma Punku immediately came to mind. Thanks for sharing OP.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy

Slowly.

previews.123rf.com...

when you joke like that it means you haven't got a clue. So then you pick up on one little detail (like when this guy said "marble") and you run with it like you've proven something. A marble statue is not an 800 ton granite block...

Hence, you don't see the exquisite detailing of someone like Rodin on ancient granite statues.

Regarding tooling, below is what is done with granite in the present:
It really is orders of magnitude better than any ancient stuff.
That's what modern tools do for you.

Harte

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: [post=20653729]stonerwilliam

originally posted by: [post=20649629]Byrd

originally posted by: [post=20648959]stonerwilliam
( If the truth be known Western civilisation would fall overnight ) . What Howard Carter said upon getting the sack from the dig at kv 63

Uhmmm... no he didn't. KV63 was discovered about 2008 and Carter had been dead for quite some time.

I should have typed KV 62 not 63 , new keyboard and very tired and oh yes he did say those words ! maybe that is why ne never got knighted

Actually, he continued to work for the next 10 years on Tutakhamun's tomb - he was not fired from the dig. I don't see any quotes anywhere of what you report him saying. Do you have a source I can look at?

You may be thinking of Petrie, but he never said anything about Western Civilization falling.

I just ordered the book again Byrd as i gave a loan of it to someone years ago and never got it back ,but the quotes were there in the book about Carter being fired ,i will re read it as soon as it arrives

dismanibus156.wordpress.com...
edit on 2/5/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join