It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mel Bundy Beaten, Starved, Tortured while being Unlawfully Imprisoned

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
What the hell have we allowed ourselves to become??? More important, what can we do about it?

Mel Bundy Beaten, Starved, Tortured while being Unlawfully Imprisoned

Forty fully armed men came to his job site that day dressed as construction workers who never identified themselves as FBI, even while they were beating him.

For almost two full days Mel Bundy was forced to sit in a room with no bathroom, covered in his own urine, feces, and vomit.

During that time Mel Bundy was offered a slice of stale bread to sustain him. When they finally did bring him a meal on the third day, he was forced to eat it on the floor “like a dog” according to his wife.

You can listen for yourself here.

Doesn't that just make you so darn proud of our nation and people? How about this one:

Solitary Confinement for Patriots: LaVoy’s Daughter Thara Shocks the Conscience

LaVoy Finicum’s daughter Thara Tenney shocks the conscience with how the Patriots of Malheur are being treated in Oregon and Nevada jails. Just a few days ago, Ryan Bundy was sent back to solitary confinement. His crime? He was freezing and put on an extra shirt. That was against the “rules.”

Oooh... I feel soooooooooo much safer... NOT!

No Patriot of Malheur EVER brandished or pointed or even threatened with a gun. Agent provocateurs and other imposters may have, but THESE men and women did not.

So why is the torture of solitary confinement being inflicted on them, when no Court has found them guilty or convicted them of any crime? [snip]

The reason for torture is to break down the prisoner’s will and to coerce them to agree to a plea bargain for a lesser charge.

I've said from the beginning that this would never go to trial because the authorities cannot afford the discovery process; i.e., criminal defendants are legally entitled to any and all evidence the prosecutor has against them. All of it. Every last tittle. The authorities -- especially the feds -- don't want us to know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. This is harassment has one purpose: Plea deals. I'm not alone in thinking this is all about bullying them into submission.

Attorn ey Files for Cliven Bundy to be Released: Claims Govt Afraid of Losing to “Political Prisoner” in Jury Trial

Hansen referred to Bundy as a "political prisoner." Though the judge that decided to keep him in jail back in February after his arrest in Oregon declared that he was both "lawless and violent," no evidence has been presented to substantiate those claims.

He also argued that no one from Bundy's side ever fired a weapon or assaulted a federal officer and that the only acts of violence in Bunkerville were committed by federal agents. "The government has seemingly put together a strong case against Mr. Bundy, but when it is seen for what it really is, it is a collection of unsupported allegations, inconceivable innuendos, bald assertions and unproven allegations," Hansen wrote.

While I have invoked discovery, this attorney thinks there may be more to it:

However, the claims of the government being scared to actually go to court against Cliven Bundy have their roots in a April 2014 Bureau of Land Management claim that they are worried that Bundy may just have prescriptive rights and that his defense may just use that should his case see the inside of a courtroom.

When I ask myself who I am more afraid of, the authorities or the Bundys, it's no contest... the authorities.

This is important to note. The only shots that actually occurred came from the Oregon State Police and the FBI in the cold-blooded murder of LaVoy Finicum. Not one protester fired their weapons. Even at Bundy Ranch, it was only federal agents that tasered law-abiding citizens, killed cattle and infringed on their right to peacefully protest and address their government for grievances.

Yes, Thara, it does indeed shock the conscience. I wish and pray to all that is sacred that I knew what to do about it. I don't. Except to scream it from the rooftops and make sure the whole world knows it.

But I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any...

More information for everyone who gives a damn (and I knew there are many here):

Lawyer asks for Cliven Bundy’s release, calls him ‘political prisoner’

Federal judge backs off from total gag order on refuge occupier Shawna Cox

New video captures Ryan Bundy's comments, surrender after shooting

The following links are not about the Bundy's specifically, but about abuse/torture by U.S. law enforcement in general:

American Citizens Are Tortured On American Soil For Years – A Shameful Fact.

'I was struck with multiple blows': inside the secret violence of Homan Square

Chicago ‘black site’ so secretive most police didn’t know who they were holding – report

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
*Applause*
Now I have to go back and visit all your links - I'm not up to date on this info.
Thanks for such a well put together thread - one reason I've missed ATS.
Between now and then?
I've seen so many changes since I've been back in the States it's terrifying at times - so yes I agree - I fear the establishment more than the next door neighbor.
peace

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The gov't is known for it's terrible acts but this is so outrageous I gotta wonder how much of it, if any, is true.

If it's true than they may as well fly him to GITMO because the accused there are treated better, slightly.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Thank you for the kind words

I think -- I hope! -- that many of us feel the same way. This isn't the America we knew and loved. This isn't the American way or the American spirit that we respect and admire and aspire to. Most of all, this isn't the America we want.

I just don't know what to do about it.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Should we really be surprised?

We Americans LOVE violence.

We love violence by our government, both foreign and domestic.

And we love it against each other.

But GUNS are the problem, mm hmm, sure.

Just look at this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-4-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Good thread Miss(?) Boadicea. S+F

Whether or not you agree with the Bundy's stance, this type of treatment does little to represent the opposition. Its almost like they're trying to make an example out of the bunch considering this information has found it's way here.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The gov't is known for it's terrible acts but this is so outrageous I gotta wonder how much of it, if any, is true.

I had the same initial reaction. I really don't want to believe it. But there's too many things that are happening, that I don't want to believe are happening either, but they are.

If someone can prove it untrue, I will be happy to take it all back.... very happy!

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

First they came for the blacks, but you stood aside because you are not black.

Then they came for the muslims, but you stood aside because you are not a muslim.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Should we really be surprised?
We Americans LOVE violence.
We love violence by our government, both foreign and domestic.
And we love it against each other.
But GUNS are the problem, mm hmm, sure.
Just look at this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for adding the link here -- very appropriate. I missed it in my rounds and I don't know if I'm sorry or not about that... but I am very disheartened and just sick about what's happening.

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Then they came for the muslims, but you stood aside because you are not a muslim.

That's right.

The problem is that people only get mad about stuff like this when it's happening to someone they like or agree with. But when it's anyone else they don't identify with the attitude is, "who cares" or "F*ck em".

NOBODY should be treated like this. But you can't just complain about it when it's someone you like. When you accept this kind of treatment of others because they are Black, or Gay, or Muslim, or Atheist, or (name your personal enemy) then you're also compliant when it's done to someone who you also support.

You either refuse to accept this kind of behavior from the Gov. and Law enforcement equally for everyone or you accept their abuse of anyone.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Well, it's way to early and difficult to prove it's untrue. Unless someone like a journalist or family member took some recent video or pictures we have no idea and have to take their word for it. It's so outrageous I dunno if I can buy it without actual evidence.

If any of it is true than those authorities must know they'll have consequences to look forward to because I seriously doubt the Bundy's wouldn't at least try to sue.

But again, all too early to tell so we're just gonna have to wait and see what develops.
edit on 15-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Good thread Miss(?) Boadicea. S+F

Yes, it's miss... well, actually missus!

Whether or not you agree with the Bundy's stance, this type of treatment does little to represent the opposition. Its almost like they're trying to make an example out of the bunch considering this information has found it's way here.

I had the same thought. Are they just not even trying to hide it anymore? Or just trying to make an example of them to instill the fear of feds into our hearts and souls? I don't know. But it doesn't matter. It's wrong and while I may not know how to change it, I refuse to be a silent accomplice.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

No, I did not and I do not. Feel free to check my posting history. I will let my words stand on their own merit.

But I do realize that many do... on all sides. It's part of the divide-and-conquer game that keeps us fighting each other instead of them.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Alarming for sure.

And we also need to focus on the articles in the OP that are about the Chicago Homan Square facility.

We have major big cities engaging in shadow police tactics.

And we have a major problem with the current political agendas against the so-called "cowboy" mentality.

The stereotyping and stigmatizing are evidence of a secret police state existing at many levels of government.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

That's right.

Actually, it's not right. That's not me.

NOBODY should be treated like this. But you can't just complain about it when it's someone you like. When you accept this kind of treatment of others because they are Black, or Gay, or Muslim, or Atheist, or (name your personal enemy) then you're also compliant when it's done to someone who you also support.

This^^ is right. And it deserves both repeating and a star - so I did both.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
What the hell have we allowed ourselves to become???

Overcome by the fear which the media and government have embedded you in. Making you either oblivious or passive (depending on which race, political party, gender the victim was) to the attack on your liberty and freedom.

You're in this # together, no matter what race, thoughts or sex you are - They divide and conquer and America at the moment has become very passive as to the behaviour of their government.
edit on 15-4-2016 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I didn't mean that it was toward you personally.

I was just agreeing with the premise of his post. Not that it was directed toward you in any way. I don't know anything about you.

Sorry if it seemed that way.
edit on 15-4-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, it's way to early and difficult to prove it's untrue.

Or to prove it's true. But it shouldn't be so difficult to prove or disprove. And it's that exact power and control that keeps us from knowing the truth that makes it possible for it to be true. How can one prove what happens to a prisoner in solitary? Well, actually, there are many ways it could be done... cameras in the jails as well as body cams for guards... but who is it that doesn't want those cameras? That evidence?

It's so outrageous I dunno if I can buy it without actual evidence.

I agree... but that brings us back to why we don't have actual evidence...

If any of it is true than those authorities must know they'll have consequences to look forward to because I seriously doubt the Bundy's wouldn't at least try to sue.

Hence the political persecution to bully them into submission. There can/will be plea bargains... gag orders... non-disclosure and non-disparagement clauses... and heaven only knows what dirty tricks the authorities will use to cover their hides and silence the Bundys. There are too many ways to make the truth illegal under color of law.

Any/all criminal activities should be exempted from any such agreements/contracts -- both among private industry and public agencies.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
To any/all "Patriots" who read this: if you cheer Shock and Awe, and are supportive of our actions in the middle east, this is your wake up call. Because if they will do that to Iraqi's, they'll do it to you. Because they don't respect life, no matter how many times that tired ass line is trotted out for the media.

This is your government coming home to roost. Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Alarming for sure.

And we also need to focus on the articles in the OP that are about the Chicago Homan Square facility.

And the links in this ATS thread from gladtobehere.

This is about government authorities brutalizing and terrorizing the people -- people of every race, creed and color in all shapes and sizes from every walk of life!

The Bundys are just one current, ongoing and relevant example.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join