It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow men and what do they want?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I know this but how do you? No offense...... do you practice the dark arts?

May I ask who showed you this?

At age 13 my mother forced me to look into a baking bowl filled with water and black ink.

It was 'hey son, come over here and look into this bowl'.
At that ignorant age my natural responsive thought was 'oh now what, why me, why do i always get this crap rammed down my throat ?'.

Little did i realize that my entire life was going to be surmised from age 3 to 63 in one single picture.

She put something else inside the soup that you were not aware of...... I don't want to say it here but I am sure you can guess what is is..

Your mother was a practicing witch? Yes?? Do you have any markings on your body that maybe are called birth marks?

EDIT LATER: My apologies if I am getting too personal. I believe you are a strong believer in Yeshua and his Father but due to some of the things you speak of I think we should talk offline maybe PM? I think there is more to this story than what your mom showed you....am I getting warm?

God bless

edit on 14-4-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mannegishi
a reply to: DeathSlayer

One yellow eyed, name unknown, comes as goes as he likes, but seeing him means really bad things, unpredictable and without an agenda.. Maybe the uncanny trickster? doesnt it mean he plays on every side and just passes on a message between good and evil, and when he is spotted he destroys the whole area just to be sure no witnesses are left behind?

I believe his agenda was to observe and report back to whoever what he witnessed. You can only see the color of the eyes when they stare at you ..... up close. He reminded me of an accountant......if that makes any sense.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

is he powerful, or just have powerful friends?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Praying? How does praying help?

Glorified meditation?

You do realise that the very same 'essence' that infects you, are the ones who 'assist' when you pray to them.

They are the cancer and the cure.

They infect you, in order to take your fealty.

It's disgusting. What you are MEANT to do, is reject them, reject their assistance, and reject religion.

Then no matter HOW BAD things get, you hold on! BY YOURSELF!

YOU DO NO CALL FOR ASSISTANCE OR MERCY!

You push through it on your own!

Eventually their grip will loosen. And contrary to what people tell you that the grip of 'lucifer' can't be gotten rid of, this is BULL#!

It will go eventually, or you die trying.

Either way. You win.

That's the idea.

You do not call to a security blanket.

Calling to Jesus, or praying to a religion, is like being in a long-distance swimming race, and when the waters get rough, you call to the boat following you and forfeit the race.

You will have to go back to the start and try again.

Calling to 'Jesus' or 'God' or subscribing to a religion is the equivalent of forfeiting the tests you are given in this life.

It's like saying you are too weak and giving up.

Don't show these 'shadow men' ANY RESPECT!

Tell them to go # THEMSELVES! And if they attack you! Attack them back! However you can!

If they threaten to kill you, KILL YOURSELF to prove you wont be beaten. THATS WHAT I DID!

And when I killed myself, I WOKE UP! Still alive! Because I passed their 'test of will' and beat them. In their 'Westing' initiation! I was 'resurrected'! (more than once!).

The only power they POSSIBLY had over me, was threats to take my life, there was NOTHING ELSE THEY COULD DO TO HURT ME!

When I killed myself to beat them, I took this away from them! They had NO POWER OVER ME!

I was 'resurrected' between worlds. And although their serpent 'hand' still has a grip on me. It will die eventually. To become like the other dead serpents on a stick from history.

I just have to wait it out!

They threatened to kill my son Joshua. I told them to go ahead, I'd rather see him dead than submit to them!

After this, their 'lucifer' bull# didn't try the death threats against me any more! Because they knew there was no point!

IT'S ALL A TEST!

They are NOT evil! Neither are they GOOD! They are both and they are neither! They are whatever they need to be TO TEST YOU! That simple!

You are either scared of them, OR YOU MAKE THEM SCARED OF YOU!

If you are afraid of them, or show them respect. You are fodder to them. Nothing more.

The weak, who can be manipulated and used as pawns to help them manipulate more people.

Religion is the SOURCE of all evil in this world. The very thing you think is curing the world, is the poison.

Don't EVER tell people to show respect to these beings!

Unless they show respect to you ... OPPOSE THEM AT ALL COSTS!

edit on 14-4-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Hii Deathslayer-nice to meet another empath
ya this "gift" is no joke,if one's growing up in a neggy-spirit infested house,and i am an abductee also-which cannot have helped matters much..My "marker" to know beyond the shadow(pardon the pun
) of a doubt would be that feeling in my throat. Idk how to describe the feeling in human words,and i propably never will be able to. To call it a "hysterical" feeling would be closest,if that makes any sense?

When i sensed those malevolent presences looming over me,since 1st memory around age 3-i would also get this weird-ass feeling in my throat-not an itch,not a pain,not a scratch-idk even how to begin to describe it. Maybe it was the fear i chose to hide,manifesting in a physical feeling in a body part,in this case my throat. Because i knew down to soul-core level-even as a 3-4 yo lil gal-I could NOT let on to them that i was terrified,or even that i sensed them so keenly. Idk how i know,but to me that was absolutely essential-they may under no circumstances know that i sensed them looming over me,and exactly how afraid i was.

So when my mother sent me to fetch her things from other parts of the house,especially the lounge area,i would sing lil songs to myself,acting like an oblivious silly kid,bounce around,chuck my toys around if i happened to have a toy in my hand etc. Acting like what to myself,felt like being a village idiot,how i knew even at that age a silly oblivious kid would act.Because them finding out just how keenly i could feel them,and my terror of them,was NOT an option. One of the reasons,i guess,that i felt like an old,old,person,so often during even Very early childhood

But this shadow person was not terrifying. We had moved out of the neg-spirit infested house by then,to a house on the same block,also with some paranormal activity,but not as bad as that first hellhole. I was 16yo when it happened. I woke up one night,sat bolt upright in bed,like they do in the movies after a nightmare

I was wondering what woke me up. Then i saw in the corner of my room,the furthest corner,an white swirling mist,like a dust-devil. I saw a short being inside,being still half awake,i thought for a moment it was my adoptive mother,she was short. And thinking: "What is mom doing in the corner of my room This time of night??" Then next thing the tall slim shadow person (hatless btw) was right next to my bed. For some reason i was not afraid at all. I lay back down in bed and stared at him for several minutes,straining my eyes to try and make out any facial features,gazing up at him.

But he was So black,like essence of black velvet,distilled and concentrated,like the aromatherapy essential oil of dark itself. Yet within the dark of him there was charcoal mist/fog,swirling the whole time,within the confines of the silhuette of him. His face,as he gazed down at me too,was pitchblack,blacker than black velvet even.I sensed absolutely no malevolence in him,at least not towards me.I was starting to get Really sleepy and tired though. I felt badly,i sensed this was a very special never-to-be-repeated episode in my life,but i was battling to keep my eyes open,my tiredness was severe.

I telepathed a message to him:"I am so sorry,but i am so very very tired,i cannot keep my eyes open" Then i turned my back to him and fell asleep,feeling him still standing there behind me.

Yes Africa is a very mysterious,very strange continent. The region where i live now,and have lived for the past 13 years is a hotbed of ufo activity,Mpumalanga Province.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mannegishi

is he powerful, or just have powerful friends?

I saw him once and the Lord of Flies was also in the room and since he is one of the Kings of hell and the little fat dude simply ignored him ..... tells me he works for someone bigger than one of the Kings of Hell because he did not bow to the Lord of Flies or show any sign of allegiance to the King.

Evil loves to bait innocence. What looks weak is strong and what looks strong is weak. That little fat dude had power, I could tell...maybe power is the wrong word maybe authority is the right word.

My opinion? He reports to Lucifer.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity & DeathSlayer

what did it look like? a movie? how long did it take?

It lasted about 10 minutes. Initially the image was like i am in a room surrounded by darkness looking through a window. Beyond the window is white light.

followed by this just before my mother abruptly took the bowl away. So i ended up outside, in the white light looking back into the dark room through the same window.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

OMG when I read your post it brought back flashbacks of my childhood. One of the scariest moments of my life. I understood not only what you wrote but what you felt.

When I was around 5, I tried to talk about this with my older brother and he told me to never tell anyone else so I didn't. He told me people would call me crazy.

With me it is my neck.....the hairs on my neck raise and they tickle me, then come the goose bumps, then the smells, depending on the smell depends on what is coming....either the sweet smell of rotting flesh, human and animal defecation or sulfur. Today I still get nervous when the smell of rotting flesh is in the air ....

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

She put something else inside the soup that you were not aware of...... I don't want to say it here but I am sure you can guess what is is..

Like what - a Shaitan class djinn ?
Thinking back, she said she did a summoning once and 2 spirits came into the room through the wall. They were pi55ed off and one held her up against the ceiling by her throat.

Do you have any markings on your body that maybe are called birth marks?

Nothing out in the open, only a failed to grow part of left hand side brain that has caused epilepsy since 15 months old.

I believe you are a strong believer in Yeshua and his Father but due to some of the things you speak of I think we should talk offline maybe PM? I think there is more to this story than what your mom showed you....am I getting warm?

Well she took me (age 7) once to a part of land nearby and just left me there during dusk. i felt that someone was watching. She said after returning 'oh it was probably rabbit poachers watching you'.
edit on 14-4-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 14-4-2016 by breakingbs because: had to take off...

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I know..i tried to tell my adoptive mother-not just about the entities,but about the strange and higly surrealistic phenomena that impinged upon our already dysfunctional family life many times, about memories of things she seemed to have forgotten,but which i could not,because it was ongoing,and because it involved the death of one of our pets-and she said to me: "Child,listen to me,you are unfortunately insane..You shall have to hide your insanity from everyone,especially at school-because if you don't,your life will even be harder than it already is. This world have no sympathy for the mentally unbalanced,or the insane-if you ever wish to get anywhere in life-hide the fact that you are insane.I know you can do it,you do it almost all the time,just bury that part of you as well you can. NEVER speak of these things to Anyone,and you should make it ok"

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
-
edit on 14-4-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Im sure your adoptive mother loved you the best she could. She should not have told you those things but she tried to best she could.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Thinking back, she said she did a summoning once and 2 spirits came into the room through the wall. They were pi55ed off and one held her up against the ceiling by her throat.

Do you have any markings on your body that maybe are called birth marks?

Nothing out in the open, only a failed to grow part of left hand side brain that has caused epilepsy since 15 months old.

I believe you are a strong believer in Yeshua and his Father but due to some of the things you speak of I think we should talk offline maybe PM? I think there is more to this story than what your mom showed you....am I getting warm?

Well she took me (age 7) once to a part of land nearby and just left me there during dusk. i felt that someone was watching. She said after returning 'oh it was probably rabbit poachers watching you'.

May all in heaven and hell know that it is a part of RAPHA and myself destiny for us to meet and through a website! LOL

Brother go take a quick visit to the bathroom because what I have to tell you should knock your socks off!

First with the small stuff:

No either your semen, urine, blood or a piece of your poop was mixed within this the bowl. It is needed so the connection between you and the spiritual world can be made. Better than "lucid dreaming" - a term used within the mental health industry HOWEVER this is ONLY a theory! Just like my explanation - Actually what "lucid dreaming" is ..... it is a spiritual revelation which can be VERY symbolic or VERY clear in the understanding with witnesses within dream designed ONLY for you. A communication between you and a spiritual world.....how about the word dimension...better? Over 60% of this planet have experienced some sort of spiritual or paranormal event or events in their life.

WARNING: I have taken my first drink of Scotch.......loose lips sinks ships......
So please DO NOT take offense in what I am saying..... I might accidentally leave the "sugar" off in some of my statements.

I am guessing based on your ATS name and your mention of "Jinn" your family roots lie in the Middle East, India or Africa?

I am pretty sure your mom was a hexen beast (witch) She knew how and who to call and she survived. That right here means something..... Best case I have seen in someone survives but looses their mind and are institutionalized in a long tern high security mental health institute. That was best case scenario....worst case is being torn apart piece by piece until death which is normally either from shock or massive loss of blood.

Is your mother alive?

How old is she?

Where is she living at? No street address....simply country is enough.

How old are you?

How is your relationship with your mother? I KNOW this is way......too personal but this is the main question I need to know.

I will continue answering this post

Part ONE - part two will be in 15 mins

I tell you people now.......you want a AMA.......well here it is.....TONIGHT ONLY.....NO ADVERTISEMENT..... just joking around.... or am I.

RAPHA _ I NEED YOU TO LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE?

I THINK I SHOULD STOP..... I got some really bad news for you and I don't know how you will take this. It could possibly cause an epileptic seizure. I will await your answer.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I will wait until RAPHA gives me an answer.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I am guessing based on your ATS name and your mention of "Jinn" your family roots lie in the Middle East, India or Africa?

Father is South African so Dutch in origin. Mother was born in Cornwall, UK.
I mentioned djinn, because Cronus (Greek god) showed me a tapestry in a dream of the five jinn types. My name was on the centre circle or Shaytan class jinn.

Rapha comes from posting a vision on the internet of the angel prison Tartarus. The repented fallen angel Anael told me that only fallen angels and the Rephaim exist down there.

Is your mother alive?

No, she passed away in June 20th 1996 aged 50. She had 2 brain tumours that she said looked like 2 demon horns. At the time, as an atheist, i thought she had gone insane.

How old are you?

How is your relationship with your mother?

The vision in Tartarus showed me angry with her. However, now with faith in Yahushua, i hold no grudges even if she did sign me up for a 'spiritual contract' or 4th Generation Curse.

Carry on as much as you like. Yahushua knows what is coming so showing the world that dark majik is bad is a good thing to do.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I appreciate your kindness,Bless you.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

So you know?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

So you know?

Know what - my fate, destiny, final destination ?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Damn .... my heart hurts for you, brother.

Give me a minute to gather my thoughts.......

EDIT LATER: I have heard about cases like you but you are the first for me. I will cover this in my next Part......part 2

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join