It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow men and what do they want?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I think you seen the spider with the fly, beware, even though he smiles, he smells fear a mile away.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mannegishi

I think you seen the spider with the fly, beware, even though he smiles, he smells fear a mile away.

I know. This has turned serious. I have had to activate my armor. He speaks truth.....down deep he wishes he is wrong but he already knows. An enlightened man prophesying spiritual truth about himself. Right HERE right NOW you have witnessed a simple form of prophesy. And this worries me.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I didnt understand the last part?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
She put something else inside the soup that you were not aware of...... I don't want to say it here but I am sure you can guess what is is..

Like what - a Shaitan class djinn ?
Thinking back, she said she did a summoning once and 2 spirits came into the room through the wall. They were pi55ed off and one held her up against the ceiling by her throat.

Do you have any markings on your body that maybe are called birth marks?

Nothing out in the open, only a failed to grow part of left hand side brain that has caused epilepsy since 15 months old.

I believe you are a strong believer in Yeshua and his Father but due to some of the things you speak of I think we should talk offline maybe PM? I think there is more to this story than what your mom showed you....am I getting warm?

Well she took me (age 7) once to a part of land nearby and just left me there during dusk. i felt that someone was watching. She said after returning 'oh it was probably rabbit poachers watching you'.

OK Part 2

WARNING: I have had two (three finger) drinks of Scotch....neat so........my apologies if I become direct meaning this will not be sugar coated. No offense intended. So here I am thinking to myself.....damn guy you really going to do this? When I am done with this mess I guarantee you that you will either be a 100% believer or a 100% non believer! This should qualify as the last thread needed when discussing this subject,

Do you have any markings on your body that maybe are called birth marks?

Nothing out in the open, only a failed to grow part of left hand side brain that has caused epilepsy since 15 months old.

Your mothers womb was not properly functioning.

I am NOT a doctor but on the other hand I know that quite often epilepsy (not all cases) is a spiritual condition that can be healed. Deliverance ministry - a mobile group of people who often have a "street ministry" and laying hands on the sick and healing people of all kinds of sicknesses and illnesses...... right there on the spot. Why do I know this? Because I am one of these dudes.....I have seen many "miracles" from a freeing those with epilepsy, leg growing a few inches which immediately stopped that person's backache they had for years! Or broken bones healed right there on the spot, skin rashes clearing up, burn scars replaced with new skin, the blind can see, those in wheel chairs get up and walk away with arms raised to the sky as he cries out to God thanking him. I would gamble to think there are six of these "Deliverance Ministry" that can help you within a two hour drive from where you live?

Problem with epilepsy is that most cases a parasite is attached to the victim. An invisible parasite..... most of the time. In your case head and neck area. I could be wrong and it could be lower on the skeleton spinal cord. So here is my quick 10 cent diagnosis:

1. Step One: Remove bug. Deliverance ministry is sufficient. That parasite must be removed before any healing can occur. A person with "Spirit of Discernment" must be present. Here is where a trained empath can come in and actually see this parasite. It is important to what type of bug it is.... different bugs ....different shapes.....determines who its master is. So your empath will see this parasite fall off and vanish into thin air and puff it is gone....you would immediately feel something VERY positive changing within your body. Actually if you ever get involved and I think you should you will notice the healer hands will become very hot AFTER he places his hands on you.... this will freak you out a little .... you will feel this heat enter your body and travel through your body making stops every once in awhile and then move on until all of a sudden its gone. Once you collect your thoughts you now realize something has changed until you realize you have been made whole.

2. Need a healing for epilepsy and for half a brain. Sounds crazy? Wait until you see a dead guy wake up and ask for a glass of water.... you will pee on yourself. So the good news is (even if it sounds crazy .... have a little faith) you can be 100% healed.

So should I stop here and check in at the nearest mental ward?

Bathroom break.....back in 15 mins

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Part 3

WARNING: I have had two (three finger) drinks of Scotch....neat so........my apologies if I become direct meaning this will not be sugar coated. No offense intended.

Well she took me (age 7) once to a part of land nearby and just left me there during dusk. i felt that someone was watching. She said after returning 'oh it was probably rabbit poachers watching you'.

You have been dedicated as a gift/servant to a spiritual world/dimension. Your mother preformed a religious ritual that outdates the Wiccans practices. I see a curse on you and this too must be removed. You speak as if that has already happened. You can freely speak the word of God and about his only begotten son so you are not possessed. But your mother did place a curse on you. Do you feel free or do you feel outward pressure pressing against you?

Would you know why she did this?

You know what I would do if I was you? I would go get Hypnotize by a professional while being recorded and have you tell me about your childhood.

Your unique... surely you were given something in return? What is it that you can do and other people can not do?

Can you OBE?

Have you ever displayed a new or different personality than the one you know? Like do you know if you have more than more personality inside of you?

I am not going to ask you if you hear voices because even if you did you would deny it unless maybe under four eyes only.

edit on 14-4-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

So if i knew it was a spider, could it possibly be me?

¡Buuu!

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Would you know why she did this?

Something to do with a 'lease agreement' in terms of a plot of land in the spiritual world. Anael, the angel, said 'to maintain these 'spiritual locations' within a family blood-line a contract must be signed once every 3 or 4 generations hence 3rd and 4th Generation Curses.

One of my cousins, a year older, also suffered from epilepsy and later died in his early 20's. He was actually malnurished and was 1 foot shorter than me due to low physical growth.

My mother even painted a picture of a cove with her third eye pulled out and bleeding. At age 7 i walked past a cove nearby and felt that i was being watched. 30 years later i felt this major urge to return there. This is why the angel mentioned Rapha's often feel this. Its like that location is where the first female of my bloodline was contaminated with fallen angel DNA all those milleniums ago. Its where the contract mess all began.

Overall i feel free and gladly speak the Gospel of Christ Messiah to others. What options do i have after witnessing the wasteland of Sheol after Jesus removed His flock from that once paradise on the day He rose from His tomb ? Then there is Tartarus, Hades and the Lake. Witnessed them all. Only managed to speak about them because the Spirit of the Lord was on my right.

...tell me about your childhood.

i still remember a lot of it.

What is it that you can do and other people can not do?

Depends upon the future. Apparently this world is all interconnected with worlds running parallel to this one. Ley line stone circles (matrix nodes) are the interception points where the veil is thin. The following page shows what they look like in the dark angel prison.
cornwall.esy.es...

In Tartarus they are seen like this so maybe a program that i wrote that shows stars for navigation purposes will come into play one day when jumping from one dimension to another. Land changes, stars do not change if the parallel worlds are all in the same time frame. Just like seeing deceased ones in dreams where the dreamer jumps from this real-time world to another plane running parallel to this one.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All parallel worlds are destined to be terminated by Yahushua before Judgement Day. So maybe, just maybe, spirits from those worlds want to return to this one before He destroys it. However, they are afraid, especially when the stone monolith circles are all guarded by entities like this. Actually met one once, and got into a argument speaking Latin with the cloaked giant. It just laughed at me.

Can you OBE?

Yes. On one occassion i saw the wraith with its claw hooked to me left shoulder blade as shown on the first page of this thread.

Have you ever displayed a new or different personality than the one you know?

i am sure that i have no 'alters', however its possible that i might have a Gate-Keeper alter + Gamma alter. One event allowed me to view vertical rainbows crashing from the sky in my right eye. The left eye showed everything as a normal, cold, frosty, dark winters morning at 06:41AM. When the rainbows hit the ground, the drab morning turned into a paradise of prime colours in both eyes.
Near the bottom of the page it will show you what it looked like.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

a reply to: geezlouise

I know what you are talking about and you opened up a large can of worms!

Mind control ..... a fascinating subject that goes VERY deep and is government controlled not spiritually BUT there are many SDA victims that are controlled both by government handlers and spirits and I have only see this with SDA victims and no one else.

I have a couple of buddies who retired (NSA) back in early 90's who are scared to talk about this subject. Technology today can make some things look as if it was a spiritual revelation when actually it is nothing more than a piece of metal wrapped around electronic boards. Can you believe there is a special military department within the U.S. government that can speak into a microphone in Maryland and ONLY you can hear every word on the other side of the planet? clear as if standing next to you. Freaky? nah....old technology.

im not scared, its a matrix scanner, and AI, and programs just like the movie. are you afraid someone hacked your phone? well. they know how you feel, think, and react. they attacked me, still do randomly. dream invasion, waking torchure, daily pain attacks. Meds work? why, i suspect they have this system setup around how the mind spying works. spirits arent involved either. its all a programmed AI system imitating. so theres the truth everyone. if you hear the voice of god or angels. test them, theyre probably some douche in a bunker thinking he/she can manipulate your faiths.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Please do not go private, please keep posting here, deathslayer, please drink scotch again and post with honest

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Oh i wonder if DeathSlayer just got slain by Death himself or the hangover from all the Scotch was too much.

i was really looking forward to some answers.

Or maybe there was a code like 1,3,3 (1,23,23) in terms of 1 Scotch, 2x(3 finger) Scotch, followed by a final 2x(3 finger) Scotch that i missed giving 1,6,6 or 1xpart Anti-Christ.

With the illuminati seeking refuge in Scotland (Scotch) after almost being wiped out on that infamous Friday 13th, i wonder if DeathSlayer is actually a freemason !!!
edit on 16-4-2016 by Rapha because: numbers

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I wouldnt worry to much if your heart is in its right place.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Retracted post.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You had me until the single women thing. These beings appear to both sexes and quite often to children.
We do not know what their purpose is. We can only guess.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Hello Demonologist, from what i can remember, only four seats are taken of the five thrones. The last, well, it was destroyed a long time ago and just recently rebuilt for a king that the world havent seen for a very long time.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Oh i wonder if DeathSlayer just got slain by Death himself or the hangover from all the Scotch was too much.

i was really looking forward to some answers.

Or maybe there was a code like 1,3,3 (1,23,23) in terms of 1 Scotch, 2x(3 finger) Scotch, followed by a final 2x(3 finger) Scotch that i missed giving 1,6,6 or 1xpart Anti-Christ.

With the illuminati seeking refuge in Scotland (Scotch) after almost being wiped out on that infamous Friday 13th, i wonder if DeathSlayer is actually a freemason !!!

I am back.

No it was not the Scotch..... it was job related...

Nope .... I am not a freemason though they have tried to recruit me a few times.

So what else do you want to know?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Is this world actually fake like an illusion and if a person has a lucid dream or astral travels, then they are entering the real world ?

Secondly, do entities have different movement rates ?
Example: imagine if humans are speed 1, some entities move twice the speed and others can move 4 times the speed of humans like traverse physical distance between each tick-tock of a clock.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NephraTari

You had me until the single women thing. These beings appear to both sexes and quite often to children.
We do not know what their purpose is. We can only guess.

There are statistics concerning your statement, unfortunately these documents are stored inside the Vatican and other religious sites around the world. Hat men are shape shifters. Hat men are soldiers. They work with the spirit called "death" Hat men are drawn to where there are massive deaths..... airplane accident, pile up on the freeway, hospitals at full capacity etc... They can make a human ill, sometimes causing the sick person to die. They are also involved with generational curses.

Over 65% of all hat men confrontations always involve a woman. Some accept this spirit and it acts like a security wall protecting the individual meanwhile others are scared and the Hat man becomes aggressive .

You don't think at sometime in our past someone would consider to make notes concerning this Hat guy? Well someone did. This information comes from many exorcists and many exorcisms who were able to question various spirits (not only in individual possessions) who identified themselves by their ancient name. Some of these documents go back thousands of years. As if this would surprise anyone that the church is hiding documents from the public.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azeban

Hello Demonologist, from what i can remember, only four seats are taken of the five thrones. The last, well, it was destroyed a long time ago and just recently rebuilt for a king that the world havent seen for a very long time.

I have no idea about only four seats are taken and the fifth seat empty in Hell. I do know that each King has his own princes, dukes, who have legions of demons underneath them that serve this King in hell. These Kings are not chained to hell and move freely between earth and hell. I know of a few priests who have expelled demons who say they are a king of Hell and my name is ...... No reason for a group of well known priest to get together and start lying.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Is this world actually fake like an illusion and if a person has a lucid dream or astral travels, then they are entering the real world ?

Example: imagine if humans are speed 1, some entities move twice the speed and others can move 4 times the speed of humans like traverse physical distance between each tick-tock of a clock.

Why can't you have easy questions?

This world is very real and there are other dimensions with beings living in them at the same time as we do and sometimes we interact with one another. Depending on which dimension depends on what lives within that particular dimension.

Human beings are unique. We have a body, a mind, and a spirit and we are made in the creator's image. Damn, I would like to see one of those too if I lived in a different world....a different realm....

I have seen spirits walk, float and move across a room in less time than you can blink.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Why can't you have easy questions?

I have seen spirits walk, float and move across a room in less time than you can blink.

Lol.

Its just that a lucid dream this morning showed me being summoned by a military human guy and ordered to allow 2 humans to kill off rapha's after i had exposed the demons (raphas) to a poison.

Later the humans (motionless) were under attack from a demon whilst it attacked during the time between a second.

i was able to move in and divert the spear that it had thrown at one human whilst moving twice its speed.

However, some entities close by were pi55ed off after watching one of their work-mates get splattered against a wall after i held up my right hand, palm out and blasted it with a pulse wave shattering many of its bones.

i am sure they could move at speed 8 if not faster and they were not happy at what i had done.
edit on 20-4-2016 by Rapha because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join