It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow men and what do they want?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

So if you cant see or feel ghosts, then you will probably never be able to "invite" one in your house and legalize the relationship?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

So if you cant see or feel ghosts, then you will probably never be able to "invite" one in your house and legalize the relationship?

I can see them and even though my place is spiritually protected a few get in from time to time. Now I am positive I can not see all of them.... all the time.....only the ones that want me to see them (that is my guess) BUT I FEEL EVERYONE OF THEM. These things are much smarter than we are. These beings are of "old".

Sometimes I let my guard down and I get attacked from time to time..... I have had one grab my foot and pull me out of bed. My wife came close to leaving me in the late 70's until I found help or how to control myself. I did not realize as an empath you automatically send out signals that these things can track you with.

When I was much younger and stupid (early twenties.... I use to call them out and they would appear in front of me and my friends until one night while at a graveyard I almost got killed by one.

EDIT LATER: Today I feel like talking.......not too common for me so if you have questions.....lets have them..... because not sure how long I will be in the mood.

The wife is cooking Mexican tonight so after dinner I will be entertaining the bathroom toilet bowl

edit on 14-4-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

My neighbor can see them but I cannot. She says she puts a "bubble" of protection around her house and mine.

I have never physically told anything of non-human nature that they could stay in my home but not sure about dreams, I forget them a lot.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

so a yellow eyed, fat and bald guy is looking for something and teamed up with the hat guys?
Is the yellow eyed evil, or just short tempered?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

My neighbor can see them but I cannot. She says she puts a "bubble" of protection around her house and mine.

I have never physically told anything of non-human nature that they could stay in my home but not sure about dreams, I forget them a lot.

I have heard about this bubble thing (yawn) and placing yourself in a circle of light (yawn) this REALLY does not work. If your neighbor is a real empath than she should learn how to defend herself and her home. I hope it never happens but when one decides to come into her home......it will..... same with churches.....there are some who simply LOVE attending church but not for the reasons that people go to church for.

I was shown a long time ago that we have a safety switch inside our minds when dreaming as a safety precaution and our spirit has his/her finger on the switch. That is all I can remember about that.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mannegishi

so a yellow eyed, fat and bald guy is looking for something and teamed up with the hat guys?
Is the yellow eyed evil, or just short tempered?

Even though this fat dude does not wear a hat......I think he is one of the shadow men and he is evil. He is much worse than most shadow men. Something inside me says to not talk to him and to ignore him. I have seen him once and he was in the room with the Lord of Flies......I will not mention this fallen angels name and the little fat guy scared me more than the other one.

EDIT LATER: There are five kings in hell and the Lord of Flies is one of them.
edit on 14-4-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
What you just illustrated is called a trauma bond
and what I consider to be something resembling mind control
and a kind of program that's been placed and uploaded in your mind.

The shadow people aren't ghosts, demons, aliens, or anything other-dimensional. They are real human beings.

They are the O'Brians to the Winstons (in George Orwell's 1984). Do you think that Winston's connection with O'Brian was coincidental or that he did not know who O'Brian was, prior to the first meeting in the book? No! Winston knew O'Brian since the beginning, but had... for the sake of mind control purposes, erased the memory of O'Brian and reduced him to a shadowy figure which he then connected to somehow and mysteriously whenever he saw him. There are O'Brians in the world, and they are invisible to us because they operate on a level that we do not naturally comprehend. They might abduct us and probe us, but we're like Skully (in the X-Files) who will remain largely unbelieving even after experiencing an abduction. We are like her, for the sake of keeping our own sanity we will all work towards denying entire chunks of reality in order to function and operate on this surface, ground level (where it's more comfortable and where we understand things).

And I'm sure not many people will understand what I just said, but in the case that even one other does (OP seems to know, however it's disguised as some kind of paranormal experience when it's not- but that's due to the mind control) ... I gotta put it out there. I might be projecting, but who cares. And what if I'm right?

God I sound like a nutso, but oh well. YOLO. And I'm not trying to hurt anybody.
edit on 14-4-2016 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Could he be one of the five kings? Does he have a name, it seems this fat guy scares you more than the lord of the flies?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Also keep all mirrors out of your bedroom.

Ever heard of mirror magic? It works on both sides on the plane of existence.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Ever heard of mirror magic? It works on both sides on the plane of existence.

Same goes for black ink bowl visions where entire life spans from age 3 - 60 are made available to the viewer.

Entities on the other side, already know a persons future without them having to look back into this world from the Abyss.

Some visions have perfect endings where one is in pure white light. Other visions end up in the Lake of Fire.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
please continue, im enjoying this thread!

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

like Harry Potter?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

I know what you are talking about and you opened up a large can of worms!

Mind control ..... a fascinating subject that goes VERY deep and is government controlled not spiritually BUT there are many SDA victims that are controlled both by government handlers and spirits and I have only see this with SDA victims and no one else.

I have a couple of buddies who retired (NSA) back in early 90's who are scared to talk about this subject. Technology today can make some things look as if it was a spiritual revelation when actually it is nothing more than a piece of metal wrapped around electronic boards. Can you believe there is a special military department within the U.S. government that can speak into a microphone in Maryland and ONLY you can hear every word on the other side of the planet? clear as if standing next to you. Freaky? nah....old technology.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mannegishi

Could he be one of the five kings? Does he have a name, it seems this fat guy scares you more than the lord of the flies?

Nope he is not one of the five kings. I do not know his name and for some reason which I can not explain I get the feeling he was there on behalf of someone else......

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

like Harry Potter?

Not sure what that fictional character saw but its possible that 1 single picture can contain an entire life span.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Same goes for black ink bowl visions where entire life spans from age 3 - 60 are made available to the viewer.

I know this but how do you? No offense...... do you practice the dark arts?

May I ask who showed you this?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I know this but how do you? No offense...... do you practice the dark arts?

May I ask who showed you this?

At age 13 my mother forced me to look into a baking bowl filled with water and black ink.

It was 'hey son, come over here and look into this bowl'.
At that ignorant age my natural responsive thought was 'oh now what, why me, why do i always get this crap rammed down my throat ?'.

Little did i realize that my entire life was going to be surmised from age 3 to 63 in one single picture.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

what did it look like? a movie? how long did it take?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

One yellow eyed, name unknown, comes as goes as he likes, but seeing him means really bad things, unpredictable and without an agenda.. Maybe the uncanny trickster? doesnt it mean he plays on every side and just passes on a message between good and evil, and when he is spotted he destroys the whole area just to be sure no witnesses are left behind?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mannegishi

explain destroys

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join