It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No charges in W.Va. chicken torture

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I am uncontaminated by the Evils of red meat. I have pure chlorophyll in my blood. Remember to 50's version of "the thing"?

Beside's that once a Marine always a Marine.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Now ths is why I think its wrong to outlaw cockfights. I mean if your a chicken whats the alternative? At least a fighting cock gets exercise and good food.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hmmm....

Well that's actually more than I can claim. I eat Chicken

(Not supposed to be doing it, being a Brahmin and all) POs my dad big time.

Man, this is one of the funniest threads around

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
I am uncontaminated by the Evils of red meat. I have pure chlorophyll in my blood. Remember to 50's version of "the thing"?

But you never mentioned White meat. I think you are a turkey connisour. You are just still in the closet
Its ok, you can tell us how you like to mix your turkey and mashed potatos and giblet gravey all into one big playdoh looking stack. Oh, wait.....I think thats me

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vivek
But aren't you forgetting something when you say cows are good for nothing but beef???
I mean - Milk ??? And all the related Dairy products? Cheese, Butter etc. etc.. What would your Big Mac be without them?

You're absolutely right. I stand corrected. I'd be one unhappy camper without my butter, cheese and BIG MACS.. whatever they're really made of.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger

But you never mentioned White meat. I think you are a turkey connisour. You are just still in the closet
Its ok, you can tell us how you like to mix your turkey and mashed potatos and giblet gravey all into one big playdoh looking stack. Oh, wait.....I think thats me

Once during the University of Texas vs Texas A&M annual "turkeyday" football game I ate (Turkey, cornbread dressing, mashed potatos, greenbean cassarole, corn, and lots of GRAVEY). Ok that it I'm out now. I'm so ashamed.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   

You're one weird-azz liberal, Kid..
What kind of liberal eats flesh?! And Doc! What kind of Conservative are you?! A vegetarian?! CRIPES! What is this political world coming to?!
Damn closet Turkey muncher!

You can keep that giblet gravy to yerself, Kid.. It's all you. I can't go there. I can't get the image of animal guts in my gravy outta my head now! AAAAHHH!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Once during the University of Texas vs Texas A&M annual "turkeyday" football game I ate (Turkey, cornbread dressing, mashed potatos, greenbean cassarole, corn, and lots of GRAVEY). Ok that it I'm out now. I'm so ashamed.

Dont be ahsamed. Come on, take my hand and I will show you a world of exquisite taste. Prime Rib with au ju sauce, Filet Mingnon wrapped in bacon......UMMMMMM Doughnuts...............

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Now that you have turkey gizzards on your mind, close your eyes and think about Ann Coulter.
Sick yet?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

You're one weird-azz liberal, Kid..
What kind of liberal eats flesh?! And Doc! What kind of Conservative are you?! A vegetarian?! CRIPES! What is this political world coming to?!
Damn closet Turkey muncher!

Im a weird-azz liberal
Actually, I know very few Liberals that are just strictly vegatariens.

You can keep that giblet gravy to yerself, Kid.. It's all you. I can't go there. I can't get the image of animal guts in my gravy outta my head now! AAAAHHH!

Actually, I dont eat the giblet gravey, kinda feel the same as you with that. I do like a good backen, or turkey broth gravy on my plate though

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Now that you have turkey gizzards on your mind, close your eyes and think about Ann Coulter.
Sick yet?

S T O P I T!!!!!! You Are FREAKIN' me out DOC! AAAAAHHHH!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Sick yet?

Man thats not right.....just not right.....

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Im a weird-azz liberal
Actually, I know very few Liberals that are just strictly vegatariens.

I know.. as a recovering Conservative, I hadta give ya a hard time.

Actually, I dont eat the giblet gravey, kinda feel the same as you with that. I do like a good backen, or turkey broth gravy on my plate though

Great minds think alike.
I'm not sure what backen is... but I believe I LOVE it with MUCHO gravy... And I love to gobble gobble for sure.. BURP!

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I gotta tell ya, being a psychologist or is that psychopath? is so much fun. You two will be thinking about Ann for hours now. Hahhhhhhh

Oh one more confession. I am a recovering Liberal.........from my research days. Hair down to my a$$ the whole bit. Now GW is too liberal for me.

[edit on 13-1-2005 by DrHoracid]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I gotta tell ya, being a psychologist or is that psychopath? is so much fun. You two will be thinking about Ann for hours now. Hahhhhhhh

*Sticks fingers in ears firmly*
NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA

I will not listen to the dark side. You....will....not....subvert.......ME! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You.. will NOT..
make mmme... NO! Stoopppit! Will N O T..
su..c.c.umb...

Oh one more confession. I am a recovering Liberal.........from my research days. Hair down to my a$$ the whole bit. Now GW is too liberal for me.

We are a twisted bunch, aren't we?
G.W. doesn't know what the hell he is.
He thinks he's conservative..

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Obviously animals don't have Human rights but I do believe it is wrong to unneccesarilly torment an animal and prolong its suffering. I believe my meat should be slaughtered in as humane a way as possible and not needlessly molested. Besides the hormones of an animal killed in a state of extreme stress has a tendency to ruin the taste of meat.

By the way I love me some chicken

Fried, baked, barbecued, whatever

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
On a more serious note. Our food supply should be killed based on the old testament "Kosher" ways. But that method was too slow. Now we have a contaminated food supply because we have replace qualified human "harvesting" with morons like these.

To me this article is really about why our food supply is so contaminated//////

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Why is it folk go brain dead ape# moronic and scream about how they love a steak at the first mention of animal cruelty? Where is the connection in their sick minds between eating meat and not giving a # about cruelty to animals? Is it somehow nessesary to be as cruel and uncaring as possible about your food while its alive so you can feel ok about eating it when its dead? Are eating meat and being against cruelty to animals somehow mutually exclusive to you?
I really want to understand your thinking, especially those who say "its JUST a...."

Can anyone who has so far posted to this thread please try to honestly explain this thinking, without further jokes or sarcasm?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'm curious...did any of you actually see the video footage of the cruelty? NO animal should be subjected to that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join