It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical Evidence For the Reptilian Race

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
*SNIP*

However...

Ancient Historian, I enjoyed your post and was saddened to see how quickly what was actually a fairly accurate description of past and present events dissolved into a frenzy of fear fueled primarily by the Amygdala or "reptilian" brain in ALL of us. Those pesky genetics; who needs em!

Anyhow, I'd like to say to all of you: They. Exist.

And so do we. Time to start figuring it out instead of hiding under the covers.

Nobody with real physical evidence will ever come onto a forum like this and provide "physical evidence" for one, because this is virtual reality.

For two, i've included some info and a picture below which is about as close to "physical evidence" almost anybody on this website would ever want to get.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sơn Đoòng Cave, located near the Laos-Vietnam border, is (possibly) the largest known cave in the entire world. When the cave opened for tours in 2013, visitors began to report “mysterious sightings” of reptile-like humanoid creatures, with at least one person being abducted and never seen again.

But another previously unreported sighting allegedly involved the local man who first discovered the cave: Hồ-Khanh. He “encountered what he described as a ‘devil creature.’ He described the creature as having a human body, but with the skin and face structure closer to that of a ‘dragon’ or lizard.” And, believe it or not, he allegedly took a picture.

www.strangerdimensions.com...
edit on 4/18/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TurpenTyme

Thank you for the photo, I had to study it for a minute, but yes you can clearly see the reptilian. The photo in question should be taken to a laboratory and see if it has been photo shopped, or tampered with.

Other then that it certainly looks real.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Thank you for the photo, I had to study it for a minute, but yes you can clearly see the reptilian. The photo in question should be taken to a laboratory and see if it has been photo shopped, or tampered with.

You're Welcome.

The only trouble with that is the photo could be deemed totally authentic, but be de-validated simply by saying: "Hey, it's a guy in an elaborate costume"

And so for that reason, it is impossible to prove anything to people who simply do not know what to believe...

Thanks Hollywood!

Anyway, it's WHAT you know, WHO you know, and WHY you know. What people BELIEVE to be the truth does not make it so; you cannot believe a bird out of existence anymore than you could "believe" away any other "species".

P.S. For those of you who haven't seen the movie "They Live" it's really worth the watch, even if you don't like how old it is...

P.S.S. Speaking of old, I consider the 1927 silent film "Metropolis" starring Brigitte Helm, to contain "evidence". The lead actress in the film has a close up somewhere near the beginning of the movie, and her pupils are *clearly* reptilian slits upon closer examination and possibly slight zoom. What's interesting about this fact, is that there is no logical explanation for how this could have been achieved with the quality that it was at that time using mirrors, lighting, or splicing film together.

Over & Out.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

That photo looks remarkably like enhanced photos of alleged entities posted by another member on a thread about Skinwalker Ranch I just read recently. The shape of the face and distorted/displaced facial features is uncannily similar to this one in several of those photos. And, like the OP mentions, they are said to be shape-shifting beings as well. If I can find the thread I'll link it. Fascinating.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

From the exif data of the image

cave-reptilian-alien-enhanced.jpg

It was processed using GIMP so it's not the original image.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

You're correct. It is not the original image, but it is enhanced from the original which I have seen.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TurpenTyme

P.S.S. Speaking of old, I consider the 1927 silent film "Metropolis" starring Brigitte Helm, to contain "evidence". The lead actress in the film has a close up somewhere near the beginning of the movie, and her pupils are *clearly* reptilian slits upon closer examination and possibly slight zoom. What's interesting about this fact, is that there is no logical explanation for how this could have been achieved with the quality that it was at that time using mirrors, lighting, or splicing film together.

Over & Out.

Plenty of close up portraits of her on line in high resolution it looks like a reflection in her eye having taken many portrait pictures over the years its fairly common thing to happen. A great example in link below of someone else with same effect.

Lizard eyes ?
edit on 15-4-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

You're correct. It is not the original image, but it is enhanced from the original which I have seen.

GIMP is ok but not as good as Photoshop.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

The skinwalker ranch is located within the proximity of an entrance into the earth and terrorized by the same or similar species who operate under the same faction globally. The so-called "Skinwalker" lore of native america also refers to beings from this faction whom come and go as they please from the underground.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

I agree.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I agree.

What about the lizard eyes pic

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
In addition, the REASON for terrorizing the ranch was to get rid of the Gormans and secure their hunting territory. Eventually they plan to live openly among people, ruling directly and ultimately farming humans and animals outright.
edit on 15-4-2016 by TurpenTyme because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I agree.

What about the lizard eyes pic

Perhaps...

There are many reasons for many things.
edit on 15-4-2016 by TurpenTyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I will say, there is a difference between a physical transformation of the pupil and a reflection of some kind...I have seen both.

It is also my opinion that the imposition of the slit in the picture you linked to on "Shuttershock" was intentional...achieved digitally I think.

Not to say it couldn't or hasn't ever occured unintentionally, but it is probably not common. Like red eye pictures, don't see too many of them around anymore either.

In the case of the actress I reffered to earlier, which is a specific scene in a film, not a photo, the slit was intentional, be it by means of special effect or physical transformation...

There is also a video of Nicki Minaj that cannot be explained away, among many others...

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have seen it works like a cats pupil, which can change between slit-shaped AND circular...which a humans cannot.

Or at least, not any "normal" humans.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Interesting story, Hồ-Khanh must be pretty spooked by what he saw.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

PTSD is typical. But particularly far more traumatic for those of us who have been born and raised in Disneyland.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Are not "both" the Avian and Land representations reptilian?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

PTSD is typical. But particularly far more traumatic for those of us who have been born and raised in Disneyland.

Indeed.

So the last thing one would expect Hồ Khanh to do is start up his own cave tour guide business taking people to those very caves..

phong-nha-homestay.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Are not "both" the Avian and Land representations reptilian?

Yes sir.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join