It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical Evidence For the Reptilian Race

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

It was said that the sons of god slept with more than humans, maybe these creatures were the results of this, taken literally then unlikely but if they produced offspring through genetic mutation(like we are starting to do now ourselves) then could these hybrids not have existed?

Yes in a highly advanced civilisation capable of such genetic conjuring lots of things are possible though not desirable.
Myths and Art do carry information ... but are not literal

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

t was said that the sons of god slept with more than humans, maybe these creatures were the results of this, taken literally then unlikely but if they produced offspring through genetic mutation(like we are starting to do now ourselves) then could these hybrids not have existed?

Even today we have people who consider themselves as above other people because of blood line inheritance
They are deluded

I doubt some lizard creature ever copulated with humans or was born of the sexual intercourse between some god and "mere mortals"

Is it really that hard to think that it could not have happened though?

We know that this planet has had one of the animals rise above the others in terms of intellect and gained the ability to genetically alter lesser creatures, they are called humans.

Given that we know that it has definitely happened once is it not at least plausible to say that it may have happened before now given the vast amount of time there has been life on the planet?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
We know that this planet has had one of the animals rise above the others in terms of intellect and gained the ability to genetically alter lesser creatures, they are called humans.

Given that we know that it has definitely happened once is it not at least plausible to say that it may have happened before now given the vast amount of time there has been life on the planet?

Yes, that's plausible and almost certainly happened. Our masters are still here, and they still live underground, as they always (mostly) did. Actually, living on the surface of a planet that is wet, cold, hot, has storms, is sometimes hammered with asteroids - that's just plain stupid. And the radiation: intense light of the sun, UV.. not very healthy.

You've heard about their drones: apart from us - whom the masters at best regard upon like we look at pigs - they also have engineered "the greys" (in various types and kinds). The greys are their 'in betweens': they are here to eliminate the need for the masters to come to the surface. But even greys hate daylight.

We are NOT the most supreme being on this planet, rest assured. The most supreme beings lead a hidden life, and they intend to keep it that way.
edit on 14-4-2016 by ForteanOrg because: he mistook

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

It was said that the sons of god slept with more than humans, maybe these creatures were the results of this, taken literally then unlikely but if they produced offspring through genetic mutation(like we are starting to do now ourselves) then could these hybrids not have existed?

Yes in a highly advanced civilisation capable of such genetic conjuring lots of things are possible though not desirable.
Myths and Art do carry information ... but are not literal

Agreed but just because they are not literal and have had thousands of years of misinterpretation and representation does not mean that they are not true.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

So do you believe the Reptilian creatures such as the statues are or were real ?
Or are you interpreting ancient writings ...

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

So do you believe the Reptilian creatures such as the statues are or were real ?
Or are you interpreting ancient writings ...

I am saying that given the amount of mythology regarding reptiles, the countless stories of old referencing to them, the snake in the bible ect and the fact that we are now able to perform genetic experiments AND have a history of selfish evil leaders in our own history that I am not discounting the fact that this may have happened before.

History repeats it's self and I think that if an intelligent race evolved from the dinosaurs like we did from our animal ancestors then a lot of things including mythological creatures, Gods and religion, elves fairies and dragons and ancient aliens could all be explained.

Plus a lot of other things, I have been able to create a single unifying theory of everything on the premise.

God was a dinosaur. Move along now....

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

the snake in the bible

The serpent was demonized in the bible story when it is was held in high esteem by those of another faith
To those others ... They did not believe that the serpent was a real creature ... Serpents don't talk the Human languague
The serpent represented certain values which are ascribed to Humans ... wily and wise as opposed to evil deceiver

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

the snake in the bible

The serpent was demonized in the bible story when it is was held in high esteem by those of another faith
To those others ... They did not believe that the serpent was a real creature ... Serpents don't talk the Human languague
The serpent represented certain values which are ascribed to Humans ... wily and wise as opposed to evil deceiver

Again you are using opinion as fact.

What modern man chooses to interpret from an ancient text is not the definitive truth just what people have decided to be true.

No one has any idea what the serpent in the old testament was or even if it was anything other than a story.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
How to post new thread ?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doom123
How to post new thread ?

You have to make 5 posts before you can make your own thread.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You should have titled the thread "0 evidence for the Repitilian Race"

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

This is an opinion piece.. nothing more,and a
huge stretch .. of the data you have offered us.

/
edit on Thu, 14 Apr 2016 11:24:27 -05002411America/ChicagoThursday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

So they tested your DNA and told you all that or you found out another way? I think if 100% true it's kind of a big deal and I'm guessing the study was published and we can read about this?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I searched around google a bit about this stuff and I have quickly found a site with rich and real content about this in my opinion.

It is about old Mesopotamians and their findings. It seems high quality and even maybe done by professional. I think it is from someone in the field with real experience at least his presentation is very informative.

for instance ther interpretations on findings about seven sages:
therealsamizdat.com...

And also check out other stories in the archives, a lot of interesting stuff to read and learn!

have fun

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I wonder if this is the reason for weird anomalies such as him from the band kiss having a really long tongue.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
to the OP

While your presentation mirrors some of the great sleuths and truth seekers on ats--a format I wish to always see replicated and continued. Bolder headings and titled subsections to better present information that you have gathered; pictures included in the presentation, etc.

I must also state that the "physical" evidence you have implied here is extremely "biblical" and "theoretical". Heck Nephalim offspring was something you quoted several times. There is no record of annunaki or nephalim offspring or pairing in this, the third dimension.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: ancienthistorian
There is absolutely no Archeological evidence that suggests the reptilians evolved here on earth , So the most logical theory would be that they evolved on another planet.

There's no archaeological (or any other) evidence that they even exist, so the most logical theory would be that they don't.
Where's the physical evidence promised in the thread title?

Well if you know anything... Archaeological evidence is underground, often where you're forbidden to dig. Also, most of the evidence is hidden, or was stolen. The Vatican and the US government know what is going on and they're living a constant lie. To keep us under control. Why didn't any of you lazy dirt bag hippies in the great occult awakening of the 1960's do anything worthwhile besides create music to help us. You were the original modern American revolution, and you fukked it off. Thanks, Sincerely, everyone born after 1971.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
You guys need to watch Conan the Adventurer, to see how cartoons show the real conspiracy! Conan created a sword out of star metal, which exists in asteroids, and everytime he met reptilians, the sword would glow, and they would become reptilians instead of humans, a single slash and they would disappear into another dimension! eheh

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'm speculating that sentient/highly intelligent cold blooded reptilian humanoids don't exist on planets from star systems somewhat similar to our own Goldilocks system; but warm blooded, highly intelligent dinosauroid bipedal humanoids do --- The dinosauroids would have a warm blooded system similar to our own former dinosaurs, but a somewhat different warm blooded system than our own homosapien race and ancestry.

Given the history of our Earth (the Age of the Dinosaurs came first before the mammals), and barring any catastrophic extinction events for the dinosaurs --- Suffice to say --- Some dinosaur species (on some star systems other than our own) could have possoibly evolved to become highly intelligent bipedal dinosauroids, with the eventual ability to travel too other star systems.
edit on 14-4-2016 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancienthistorianThe Amorite king, Og, was described by Moses as the last "remnant of the giants" (Deut. 3:11).

Interestingly the Deuteronomy (4:19) tells also that there are other civilizations in the universe:

The LORD your God has provided them for all people everywhere under heaven.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join