It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical Evidence For the Reptilian Race

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted
Not sure what you mean but take it on good faith you knew what you were doing.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

erm ... this time there was no hidden context with the "both of you" comment. You are two different persons. And I meant it the way I said it!

well that is one option that they are just stories without any connection. It is probable and it just as well be the be the case. But I personally don't buy it. There are too many coincidences for that to be the case for me.

But I am not saying that all of what we can find is true, we agree about that. Imagination is like fire. And It spreads even faster.
For me is more of a question where does one begin and other stop. Regarding imagination and reality around these stories.

The problem we have today is in my opinion about the true understanding of reality. Modern science is biased on only what we can measure. But if these things are real, that we should expand our horizons very much.

two bits of interesting info:
- we see small part of visible universe, like a few percents or so.
- science says that atoms are almost "empty space", in other words our universe seems to be a bit hollow

now, we can speculate about what that means or not. i will be very short.
For me it just shows that we/science don't have a real understanding of true nature of reality and because of that some options which should be treated as real seems like fantasy due to wrong views and perception.

also, but this is just my opinion not fact. With correct meditation we can get in contact with some of these beings if we want. But I will not say that any public mediums are valid, I am not even interested in them, but from my limited meditative experiences these things are possible.

So I have a strong feeling, that these thing are not alien but from other planes of existence. In some ancient Yoga systems there are 22 dimension for instance. And maybe these other beings are slipping or traveling from such places to our reality and manipulate us.

But if this is so, then the next question would be. What about other spiritual systems or religions. Well almost every one includes different sets of dimensions of some kind. And interestingly for instance in case of gnostics, they describe the demiurge and archons, which would be very fitting descriptions maybe for reptilian race.

Also good next question is maybe - if it happened in the past, what about today?
are they still behind the veil controlling and manipulating stuff or are they just curious and do low level troubles or maybe some of them are even good and are helping us or defending us in some way?

There are many accounts one can find about all of what I am writing in this post.
What is real and what is imagination...it is tough to be so sure for me ... like some people are. (I don't mean you!)

edit on 1460625749422April224223016 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: ancienthistorian
There is absolutely no Archeological evidence that suggests the reptilians evolved here on earth , So the most logical theory would be that they evolved on another planet.

There's no archaeological (or any other) evidence that they even exist, so the most logical theory would be that they don't.Where's the physical evidence promised in the thread title?

Not archaeological at all; the evidence is in the blood. Those with the RH negative factor are supposedly of or progeny from this race of beings (not specifically the one in a lizard costume that fought Kirk) but Roddenberry in his infinite wisdom was telling a truth about whom created us and could at any point manipulate or destroy us.

Eeek!

My Wife is RH neg....come to think of it, when she get's annoyed she does kinda snarl and growl a bit.

Frankly, it's probably sheer luck i've not been eaten (steady...) during the last 27 years together.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: ancienthistorian
There is absolutely no Archeological evidence that suggests the reptilians evolved here on earth , So the most logical theory would be that they evolved on another planet.

There's no archaeological (or any other) evidence that they even exist, so the most logical theory would be that they don't.Where's the physical evidence promised in the thread title?

Not archaeological at all; the evidence is in the blood. Those with the RH negative factor are supposedly of or progeny from this race of beings (not specifically the one in a lizard costume that fought Kirk) but Roddenberry in his infinite wisdom was telling a truth about whom created us and could at any point manipulate or destroy us.

Eeek!

My Wife is RH neg....come to think of it, when she get's annoyed she does kinda snarl and growl a bit.

Frankly, it's probably sheer luck i've not been eaten (steady...) during the last 27 years together.

Wives eh??

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Pardon?

"Wife"...not 'Wives' mate.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

a reply to: uncommitted
Not sure what you mean but take it on good faith you knew what you were doing.

I realised on reflection it wasn't a conversation I had an interest in joining so redacted my text - you can't actually delete the fact that a post was made after all.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Wives, eh? Aren't they just like MysterX? Anyways I gottago
edit on 14-4-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

There are actually points about this I'd like to address, but I have to turn in. I upstarred your post tho, I see a few things I could agree upon/discuss, but now I'm bushed. See you all..

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

"Non-physical-spiritual-reality of our existence"? Is and is not, and yet, is?

That was clever.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Is English your second language by any chance?

Bizarre, almost surreal exchange.

edit on 14 4 2016 by MysterX because: added text.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Is English your second language by any chance?

Bizarre, almost surreal exchange.

So is that what you're into? Well ok, but I do have to go.

Have very nice day.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
If you start a thread you should at least reply to it...Bad form..

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
yes there seems to be a lot of things about ancient egyptian gods and sumerians etc,lately. tom delonge seems to believe that the mythical gods (didn't mention which ones) are real physical entitiies, and they are here now, watching, waiting. we have an apparent new mysterious massive planet on the edges of our solar system that the newspapers and top scientists are hypothesising over, being related to nibiru/planet x by the truthhseekers. And now David Icke is about to grace us with his presence prob to talk about secret bloodlines and how they control the planet.
now im no believer or disbeliever but i continue with an open mind, however things seem to be speeding up in this area of conspiracy theories.
great first thread, and i will delve deeper on this subject, i have been getting drawn to ancient egyptian gods in the past year anyhow so i am a little knowledgeable.
if this theory was true however the only part of a reptilian species that would be in a human could possibly be noticeable in blood, i dont think there are shipshifters, (unless there bloodline has not been diluted since the beginning) which is of course what a lot of the conspiracys say, so all in all for me its a possibility but not a probability as of yet in my reckoning, but very interesting, so thanks for putting alot of info together in the one spot for us to mull over.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

Although I don't believe in 'reptilians,' I think you've put together an excellent OP and enjoyed reading it. The images of kids with pointy teeth was brand new and the way you drew in medical conditions was pretty fresh.

Great stuff.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: ancienthistorian

Although I don't believe in 'reptilians,' I think you've put together an excellent OP and enjoyed reading it. The images of kids with pointy teeth was brand new and the way you drew in medical conditions was pretty fresh.

Great stuff.

Although it is often ridiculed I personally think there is a valid possibility behind it.

If we know that there were dinosaurs in the past is it not at least plausible that some of them evolved further than we think and survived the ELE that wiped out their stupid cousins?

I have been working on this for sometime and mentioned it in a couple of other posts but you say reptilians and the cool kids just derail and mock like school kids in gangs picking on the little guy.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Reptilians are kind of cute... Aa a furry i think some of them are also furries so they can be thenselves once in a while. But really i respect anything non human rather than human

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

The saving grace for the 'reptilian hypothesis' is our known fossil record; they aren't in there.

The upside of that is how little is in our available fossil record. It's not beyond the bounds of evolution for some scaly (or feathered), bipedal critter to have survived the end of the dinosaur age. We're rapidly finding cousins within our own ancestry and that's some small chink of possibility that a clever, tool-using lizardy-critter could be waiting to be discovered.

I don't think we will and that doesn't mean we will not. Who knows?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

My take on it was them....lil figures, they seem kinda cool, and that golden other one. You can touch those right? Heh

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

edit on 14-4-2016 by ClownFish because: False start. Sorry

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join