It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical Evidence For the Reptilian Race

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I think that's a wonderful point...but Ho wouldn't be the first person to have an "understanding" with or for these things.

Plus, PTSD is typical like I said, for those who are unaware to begin with and have an "encounter"...

For others, the "reptilians" are common knowledge and an accepted fact.

PLUS...they know they can't just take out a whole tour group and expect nobody to find out...

Keeping the majority of the world in the dark about their existence is their GREATEST advantage at this point, and that's no joke.
edit on 15-4-2016 by TurpenTyme because: Spelling Error

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TurpenTyme
I will say, there is a difference between a physical transformation of the pupil and a reflection of some kind...I have seen both.

It is also my opinion that the imposition of the slit in the picture you linked to on "Shuttershock" was intentional...achieved digitally I think.

Not to say it couldn't or hasn't ever occured unintentionally, but it is probably not common. Like red eye pictures, don't see too many of them around anymore either.

In the case of the actress I reffered to earlier, which is a specific scene in a film, not a photo, the slit was intentional, be it by means of special effect or physical transformation...

There is also a video of Nicki Minaj that cannot be explained away, among many others...

It wasn't done digitaly protrait photographers will often take a picture so the subject has a highlight in the eye usually a reflection of a window or other light source that can produce usual effects on the eye depending on the position of the highlight.

The bulk of this claimed lizard BS is usually clips of video were the picture quality is bad REALLY bad and you get macro blocking and mgeg artifacts that effect the subjects face.

If people had actually taken time to find out how video is stored then they would realise how this effect can happen.

Also as you claim to have see the original picture how was it taken was it digital or film and what model of camera was it.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

I will say, there is a difference between a physical transformation of the pupil and a reflection of some kind...I have seen both.

It is also my opinion that the imposition of the slit in the picture you linked to on "Shuttershock" was intentional...achieved digitally I think.

Not to say it couldn't or hasn't ever occured unintentionally, but it is probably not common. Like red eye pictures, don't see too many of them around anymore either.

In the case of the actress I reffered to earlier, which is a specific scene in a film, not a photo, the slit was intentional, be it by means of special effect or physical transformation
There is also a video of Nicki Minaj that cannot be explained away, among many others...

wmd_2008: It wasn't done digitaly protrait photographers will often take a picture so the subject has a highlight in the eye usually a reflection of a window or other light source that can produce usual effects on the eye depending on the position of the highlight.

REPLY: Ok, that's fine...I said digitally *I THINK* but the point was the same; it was the photographers intention via manipulation. I'm just not getting the impression you really care or even read what I said. It's seems to me that you just want to argue anything I say.. I AGREED WITH YOU. It was the photographers intentional manipulation to get the picture that you linked to, as in Metropolis, to appear that way; NOT evidence of shapeshifting. My mistake. (It does prove there are certain individuals who take measures to make people appear reptilian)

But you sure didn't explain that the first time, and as a very experienced photographer, you could have but chose to wait. Been nothing but baiting and switching from you as if it's your job to de-value what I'm saying here.

Not to mention the fact that you already knew exactly what I was talking about with Metropolis, which is funny, because there aren't many people who have seen that film, let alone noticed the ONE scene where they *chose* to make Brigitte appear reptilian. (And according to you, made an effort to do so...and a damn good job at that)

wmd_2008: The bulk of this claimed lizard BS is usually clips of video were the picture quality is bad REALLY bad and you get macro blocking and mgeg artifacts that effect the subjects face.

REPLY: "Usually" not always...I may not know every trick of the photographers trade, but I'm well aware when it comes to low quality data compression, packet transfers, and resulting distortions or artifacts. And this is not the case in every case, but thanks for trying to squash anything I say anyway. Even though you DON'T EVEN KNOW what videos i'm reffering to....or do you?

wmd_2008: If people had actually taken time to find out how video is stored then they would realise how this effect can happen.

REPLY: More assumptions...

wmd_2008: Also as you claim to have see the original picture how was it taken was it digital or film and what model of camera was it.

REPLY: It was taken by film, 35 mm I *think* and no I don't know the model of camera, why don't you ask Ho instead.

Anyway, I don't know what your agenda is or if you even have one, but you've definitely been dogging me from the ghetto...

edit on 16-4-2016 by TurpenTyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What's interesting to me is that if you really don't believe, and it's just "photoshop" as you insinuated before, then why put so much effort into trying to sidetrack the issue as much as possible? Most people who think it's "BS" wouldn't waste their time...

Facts are simple: Everybody pisses and moans for evidence, I shared a picture, it's either real or it isn't; you decide.

End of story no?

I think you just keep muddying the issue in a manner all too familiar to me, reminds me of the 9/11 commission.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

This is fake. We're all cut from the same cloth. LMAO

Good stuff OP.

The out crowd just wants to be part of it to justify their senses.

Bow to your sensei.

Bows.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'm speculating...that the odds of a typical Earth type planet in a Goldilocks zone in our universe--- given time for evolution --- will be roughly a 50/50 split on the percentage on whether the planet is inhabited by one or both of homo sapien types or dinosauroid humanoids.
edit on 16-4-2016 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TurpenTyme

Why am I interested, well I joined here because I was told I would see evidence of aliens ufo's etc I am yet to ce convinced.

I do believe out there other life must exist it's a numbers game BUT if people come on here making big claims I will challenge them for real proof but all we ever get back is LAME EXCUSES for example your last post.

So was it a digital image or a film camera and what model.

Also I NEVER claimed it was photoshopped I said the image had exif saying ENHANCED using GIMP
not the best software for the job

It's always strange when people claim a real image and are reluctant to give full information.
edit on 16-4-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

a reply to: tigertatzen

The skinwalker ranch is located within the proximity of an entrance into the earth and terrorized by the same or similar species who operate under the same faction globally. The so-called "Skinwalker" lore of native america also refers to beings from this faction whom come and go as they please from the underground.

Well that certainly would explain the resemblance, then. There have also been urban encounters with creatures in sewers and other subterranean city locations that have attacked citizens. I've seen one particularly disturbing account of one on a paranormal show. They were actually visible to these people, but match the physical description quite well.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

In addition, the REASON for terrorizing the ranch was to get rid of the Gormans and secure their hunting territory. Eventually they plan to live openly among people, ruling directly and ultimately farming humans and animals outright.

Ok, so if all of these sightings recorded throughout history were indeed reptilian alien beings (NOT "alien" in the sense that they came from another planet, to be clear...they could have been here long before we were for all we know), then why haven't they already taken over?

They have obvious advantages over us if they're able to shape shift and assume the appearance of their surroundings like a chameleon can. And if the number of them spoken of at the Ranch is accurate, as well as the claim that they exist everywhere, all over the planet, then they are Legion. Why have they not just spanked us and taken our world outright?

It is equally obvious that the number of ancient people who left visual records as evidence of these creatures both revered and feared them as gods because of their inhuman abilities. So obviously, at least at some juncture, they held sway over multitudes of human beings. Yet they've not overtaken us in all that time. Why?

It's not that I am a skeptic...I have good reason to believe that these beings exist. It's that I believe we're missing something in the whole angle of "us vs. them for control of the planet" avenue of thought. I don't think we're questioning enough as to what has kept them hiding all this time. Or lurking.

What are they waiting for? And why hide in the first place? They have to know they are terrifying in appearance...that alone would be enough to subdue a quite a number of people. And they have to know that people have spoken about them, drawn and carved their likenesses, photographed them...hell, maybe some of them are even reading this thread right now.

It is singularly horrifying to look at those enhanced photos of the Ranch and surrounding areas and the photo posted here and not only see what appear to be alien entities lurking unseen in plain sight like that, but to then be told that these things are literally everywhere.

Suddenly, sitting out on the patio by myself in the middle of the night doesn't seem like such a safe habit to keep anymore. I like to think I'm pretty unshakable, but if something out of one of those statues or carvings made an appearance in front of me, I'd probably faint dead away.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I don't know if the pictures of those medical conditions are very convincing (to prove that reptilians exist).

For me, what is convincing is one particular picture from Sitchin's book 12th Planet.

It is a picture titled Canaanite elder.

What is convincing for me is his ears and the facial features below where his nose should be.

It is convincing for me because it does not seem made up. They seem like genuine biological features. I don't know if we can call it reptilian but definitely 'otherworldly'.

----

Another story that makes me believe in them is a story I read of one of the so called 'grey's' that was shot on a military base in the Northeast U.S. . It was said that his skin had a subtle scaly texture like on the belly of a snake. The story came from a phone interview with an actual soldier/military personnel who witnessed it. It was collaborated by other military personnel. If I find the story I will post it.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
So far this is the most disappointing thread of 2016 on ATS. OP does not deliver.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
There must be reptilians because many are channeling them, but like Corey Goode is telling of meeting them, I don't know if that is true.

We have to listen nowadays also psychics. They surely know something although they are not always correct; you may see Ivan Teller channeling reptilian draco. First is sounds like awkward, but when you listen more, it becomes understandable. www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Suanna

Channellers are liars.

They're new age snake oil salesmen

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

For me, what is convincing is one particular picture from Sitchin's book 12th Planet. It is a picture titled Canaanite elder.

Stitchin has been proven a fraud and his books are laughable.

The story came from a phone interview with an actual soldier/military personnel who witnessed it.

NIDS Concludes That McGuire AFB "Dead-ET" Tale Is A Hoax Which Challenges Earlier Claims By MUFON's George Filer

www.csicop.org...

He is telling a story that never happened. Also being connected to Steven Greer puts his credibility as questionable.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I have heard of people having encounters with reptilians. Most of it reeks of fiction, but then, 2 years ago I never thought I'd see a UFO.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
How did we get too reptilians without firstly finding out what they're hiding at Area 51
edit on 17-4-2016 by UFBsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Well, those are nice, but you should check out today's comics books, TV shows, and movies to see what TODAY'S culture has come up with in fictional human-animal creations.

Just like now, human imagination was alive and well back then, too.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Thanks buddy!

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

To perceive me as anti science isn't correct at all. I was merely pointing to
the truth. And that truth is the same for evidence period. The different kinds
of evidence are no matter. And I once knew an old man who said quite often.
" If the river is making noise? There must be something in it".

I was disappointed just this last week to see that yet another area of education that was commonplace for us 50 years ago is apparently not considered worth the time these days. Considering how often I notice things that even modern day college graduates are ignorant of, I have to wonder just how they manage to fill all those credit hours...

My wife and I were watching TV one evening and either a panel show or a news show had someone doing a remote and they suggested that something (I was on the computer, so had been barely paying attention) must have appealed to the reptilian part of the brain in the crowd on the street. The man & woman back in the (probably between 25 & 35 years old) studio started snickering & joking around as if something totally ridiculous had just been said!

The term “reptilian” refers to our primitive, instinctive brain function that is shared by all reptiles and mammals, including humans. It is the most powerful and oldest of our coping brain functions since without it we would not be alive.

It has a short paragraph for each of the main functions of this area:
1. Instinctive survival
2. Attack or hide response
3. Aggression
4. Anger Display
5. Fear
6. Revenge
7. Tribalism and territorial behavior
8. Reproductive instinct

Since the "mammalian" brain is situated basically on top of the "reptilian" brain and serves as a gateway of sorts to the neocortex or "thinking" portion of the brain above I can't help but look at the locations of the pineal gland and the amygdala and feel a certain amount of irony when I see videos and articles about the Reptilians among us. The Truth may be closer to reality than we'd like to think & without scales, vertical pupils or the ability to shape-shift even being necessary.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Are Komodo Dragons like the dumb hillbilly cousins of the underground Reptilians?

If they were down there, how come they haven't stopped nuclear proliferation, both for energy and weapons?

You would think they would, or could.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join