It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISGUSTING! Colorado Trump Delegates Scratched From Ballots at GOP Convention

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The title of the article is "DISGUSTING! Colorado Trump Delegates Scratched From Ballots at GOP Convention – Cruzers Listed TWICE"

Could it have been a simple miss-print was my first reaction until I listened to one of Trump's delegates.. Just one more example of voter fraud is the only conclusion I can come up with... The video is a short rendition of what happened to him as his name was taken off the roles.

There was a time when Law enforcement or the DOJ would have gotten involved over something like this....now it appears it is just business as usual..

It does not matter if you clapped you hands when Trump lost in Colorado and you hate him... if the elections and their processes are not 'above board' then when your favorite candidate has the election stolen from them remember how you did nothing but clap when this happened to someone else..

If this stuff is true it is totally disgusting for anyone who once believed in right and wrong and the American voting process, IMO.

Another disgusted Trump supporter Larry Wayne Lindsey from Douglas County had his name removed from the ballot. He posted this video after he was scratched from the ballot without his knowledge after driving to Colorado Springs for the convention.

The Cruz camp and GOP establishment leaders strong-armed their way to a sweep by banning Trump delegates and omitting them from the ballots… and listing Cruz delegates TWICE!

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
youtu.be...

“I’ve been a lifelong Republican all of my life. And this corrupt bunch of thieves is not even worth fighting for. I’ll find another party that believes more like I do. I’ve had it with them. But Jan Morgan you’re not going to get away with this. I’ll find somebody to listen to me. I’ll find someway to hold you accountable for this.”

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The Potus is always PICKED....NEVER elected..........
Whats different? since Kennedy was blown away.The MIC runs the show....

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The guy in that video at the bottom of your post needs to belong to a third party called The Tea Party.

We'd probably have had that as a real choice this election cycle ... if not for Lois Lerner and the IRS.

edit on 1042016 by Snarl because: ???

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There are a few states where the GOP essentially picks the delegates without the people's vote counting - Cruz seems to be winning 100% of the delegates in all of those states.
I wonder why?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Trump is pro-transgender! He treats everyone Sexy equally! Put him on the list! Colorado loves transgender! Screw Cruz! He's Republican!
edit on 10-4-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Can't wait till Trump goes third party and screws the GOP establishment. Anxious to see Cruz eye-piss and blame Trump for Hillary's election. If Cruz thinks he can unify the 35% of Trump supporters with his base, he's delusional. Trump supporters will never get behind Cruz. Trump will take that 35% of GOP support with him to third party.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It amazes me...the American people have even been informed by former presidents that the thing is rigged....
They CHOOSE to live in denial...

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I hear rumors the elites want to sneak in Paul Ryan with a contested convention, the way he was given the Speaker job.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The guy in that video at the bottom of your post needs to belong to a third party called The Tea Party.

We'd probably have had that as a real choice this election cycle ... if not for Lois Lerner and the IRS.

That guy in the video will have a lot of thinking to do before he votes for anybody again, this is his own party that poohed on him if everything is as given.
Had I been American I would not vote for Trump, but that's beside the point, if the guy is a bona fide delegate, he should have been allowed his vote. The nub is, how would anyone have know his voting preference in the first instance?

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It's kind of funny. People have a short memory. It really depends on WHO is getting screwed how upset people get. Remember Ron Paul? He had a whole lot of support here on ATS. He won ALL the polls! Any time there was one anywhere the Ron Paul Army went out on force to stuff the ballot boxes, then came back here to brag how many times they voted, thus making a farce out of the very idea. People were hot to support him for POTUS. It was a real Love Fest here on ATS. Yet Ron Paul and his supporters tried every trick in the book to steal the nomination through procedural shenanigans and devious methods. I watched them do it at my precinct caucus, my county and state conventions, and in Nevada. Ron Paul supporters snubbed their noses at the popular vote and tried to get their guy in any way they could. At one point Paul had to get up and chastise his own supporters and tell them, nicely, to stop cheating.

So now Cruz is doing the same damn thing. I see no procedural difference between Cruz's approach to gaining delegates and Ron Paul's. It's the same kind of dealing and trickery we've seen for a long time. Except when Ron Paul did it it was seen as a very good thing, but when Cruz does it, it's a bad thing.

It's a hoot, really. I'm not thinking I want any of these bozos on either side as Potus.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Like I tell my teenage basketball playing son. Don't fret when the referees cheat for the other team. You and your team's job is to score so many points that the refs can't cheat you out of a victory!

It just occurred to me that after Donald Trump wins the Presidency, some of these underhanded morons who are breaking and bending rules to deny Trump the nomination, will commit suicide. They will do it either out of despair, or to avoid being recipients of the mother of all paybacks.. or for both reasons.
edit on 4/10/2016 by carewemust because: because: because: because:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
There is a lot more to this story than is being told.

After firing the organizer initially put in charge of Colorado last week, Trump’s team hired Patrick Davis, a GOP operative from Colorado Springs, to put together a slate in an effort to win some of the delegate slots to be elected by just fewer than 4,000 party activists at Saturday’s assembly. Heading in, Cruz had already swept the seven assemblies held in the state’s congressional districts, each of which elect three delegates, giving him 21 of Colorado’s 34 elected delegates – a majority – before ballots hit the floor at the state convention. "We have beaten Donald Trump," Cruz told supporters packed into the World Arena. Trump’s last-minute organizing effort did not go well. The leaflet his campaign handed out listed a slate of 26 delegates. But in many cases the numbers indicating their ballot position — more than 600 delegates are running for 13 slots — were off, meaning that Trump’s team was mistakenly directing votes toward other candidates’ delegates.

www.politico.com...

Trump dropped the ball.
edit on 10-4-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You would think with all the voter fraud claims by Trump and his supporters by Cruz, that Cruz would be destroying Trump.

Has there been a caucaus anywhere that they HAVENT accused people of voter fraud? And just about every time its been proven to be either an over exaggeration of something that happened, A misunderstanding by Trump and his supporters about how the process ACTUALLY WORKS (like in Florida) or flat out False

Do we need any more proof that Trump and his constituency are a bunch of screaming preschoolers?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
There is a lot more to this story than is being told.

After firing the organizer initially put in charge of Colorado last week, Trump’s team hired Patrick Davis, a GOP operative from Colorado Springs, to put together a slate in an effort to win some of the delegate slots to be elected by just fewer than 4,000 party activists at Saturday’s assembly. Heading in, Cruz had already swept the seven assemblies held in the state’s congressional districts, each of which elect three delegates, giving him 21 of Colorado’s 34 elected delegates – a majority – before ballots hit the floor at the state convention. "We have beaten Donald Trump," Cruz told supporters packed into the World Arena. Trump’s last-minute organizing effort did not go well. The leaflet his campaign handed out listed a slate of 26 delegates. But in many cases the numbers indicating their ballot position — more than 600 delegates are running for 13 slots — were off, meaning that Trump’s team was mistakenly directing votes toward other candidates’ delegates.

www.politico.com...

Trump dropped the ball.

So as I stated in my previous post, ANOTHER case of Trump, his campaign and his supporters, not knowing how the process works.

This man cant even figure out how to run for office and figure out all the facts of how THAT works, and people want him for president?

RED FLAGS anyone?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

They are claiming it was fraud and trying to blame it on Cruz, but it appears that Trump hired the wrong people and they couldn't even produce the right literature to ensure his delegates were voting for the right people.

This is an epic facepalm moment for the Trump campaign.
edit on 10-4-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

a reply to: CrazyWater

They are claiming it was fraud and trying to blame it on Cruz, but it appears that Trump hired the wrong people and they couldn't even produce the right literature to ensure his delegates were voting for the right people.

This is an epic facepalm moment for the Trump campaign.

The guy Trump hired to run the Delegate Counting side of his campaign screwed up too. He didn't know that New York has special rules...that allow Trump to get almost all of the Delegates, if he can win +50% of the vote in that state's primary. That guy was fired and replaced. I forget the names now.

Well... we wanted a NON-POLITICIAN. An OUTSIDER. We got it! Go Trump Go! You're just what we've asked for!
-cwm

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well... we wanted a NON-POLITICIAN. An OUTSIDER. We got it! Go Trump Go! You're just what we've asked for! -cwm

Being an "outsider" or a "non-politician" is no excuse for ignorance, nor is it an excuse to cry conspiracy and point fingers at others.

Trump's camp is trying to blame someone else for their screw-up. A screw-up that happened because Trump can't hire people to do something elementary.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Well... we wanted a NON-POLITICIAN. An OUTSIDER. We got it! Go Trump Go! You're just what we've asked for! -cwm

Being an "outsider" or a "non-politician" is no excuse for ignorance, nor is it an excuse to cry conspiracy and point fingers at others.

Trump's camp is trying to blame someone else for their screw-up. A screw-up that happened because Trump can't hire people to do something elementary.

Which is exactly what they do, and have done his WHOLE campaign, he always makes false claims, and thats not even just on policy. The guy isnt accountable for anything, hes a child.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
BUT WAIT theres MORE!
www.molonlabemedia.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

He has become a true politician! Our boy is all growed up. *weeps*

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join