It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISGUSTING! Colorado Trump Delegates Scratched From Ballots at GOP Convention

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: introvert
Trump's camp is trying to blame someone else for their screw-up. A screw-up that happened because Trump can't hire people to do something elementary.

He has become a true politician! Our boy is all growed up. *weeps*

Indeed. He has "come of age".

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It's kind of funny. People have a short memory.

It is funny.

My recollections, as an outsider without a horse in the race, were very different to yours.

I saw the Ron Paul campaign destroyed by the media and those in charge.

It was so blatant, I laughed. They got away with it too.

Yes, people have short memories, especially where the truth is concerned.

P

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: schuyler

It's kind of funny. People have a short memory.

It is funny. My recollections, as an outsider without a horse in the race, were very different to yours. I saw the Ron Paul campaign destroyed by the media and those in charge. It was so blatant, I laughed. They got away with it too. Yes, people have short memories, especially where the truth is concerned.

I was there and participated in the process. My perception is as accurate as yours. The only difference between us is that I think he got what he deserved.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
To think it is actually Trump, Cruz, or Hillary and Bernie actually CALLING and hiring these people in the different states is sheer ignorance.

Said Presidential-hopeful hires a campaign manager, etc, and THOSE are the people who are the ones to be doing said hiring of individuals in each state.

So, go on and bash the Presidential-hopefuls, and if you ever participate in an election, don't be disappointed when your little darling isn't actually the one to call and hire you, and give you all your information to use, etc.

I do think people try and sabotage delegates tho, like I'd totally go and work for Hillary's campaign to make sure I screw up bad enough in my state, so she wouldn't get any votes.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I agree. I've been clear I don't like Trump, but it's a slap in the face of all Americans, republicans and democrats alike, if delegates are being manipulated in favor of a preferred party candidate. If a particular candidate is getting a clear majority of the popular vote, the people's choice should be respected! Any other choice is clearly voting fraud and makes a mockery of our democratic system of elections. I also think it's time we change the electoral college vote and go with a national majority vote. The majority vote usually aligns itself closely with the electoral votes anyways.

The unfair advantage of super delegates between Hillary and Bernie is also manipulating how close the delegate count really is. I hope the voice of the people make themselves heard at these upcoming conventions. We should all write to our representatives, but I think we all know that will fall on deaf ears like it always does.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

So, go on and bash the Presidential-hopefuls, and if you ever participate in an election, don't be disappointed when your little darling isn't actually the one to call and hire you, and give you all your information to use, etc.

But its TOTALLY ok to come out with news reports like this with accusations of fraud and other things, when its absolutely NOT THE case?

IM sorry but the candidates DO carry the weight of the people they hire, and if they cant keep that in line enough to hire competent people , how the hell do you trust their judgement running a country?

LoL I love how people reverse their position and go a different direction when its proven that the whole Thread is completely false, and instead is ACTUALLY the fault of the people involved with the campaign.

360 degree turn and take it a different direction and blame someone else

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
There are a few states where the GOP essentially picks the delegates without the people's vote counting - Cruz seems to be winning 100% of the delegates in all of those states.
I wonder why?

This! There is definitely something fishy going on and the MSM isn't reporting on it.

All CNN talks about, all day, is the contested convention planned for May...They're not even hiding the fact any longer.

What happened to this country. If this is just "business as usual" then they've gotten extremely lazy about hiding it.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I hear rumors the elites want to sneak in Paul Ryan with a contested convention, the way he was given the Speaker job.

CNN reports this on the reg, so actually it's not a rumor or a secret.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Despise trump.

But he and his supporters are entitled to a legal and fair election....or what passes for one in the USA.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It can't possibly get any better than this! The only time republicans bitch about their party's involvement in grossly criminal behavior is now. Errr....excuse me...correction...the second time. The first involved Ross Perot. Trump is second. Regardless, they don't seem to care when they benefit from such voter fraud. They seem to be concerned when it happens to their own and to ones they support. They bought into the myths of the NEOCON fascists and by blind faith they supported the NAZI Bush clan despite of all the anti-Bush warnings over the years. In fact, the Bush dynasty actually believed their "faithful" would support Bush 3. However, little did they know the Bush name is meaningless after the damage of 1 and 2. Yet Jeb is shocked to discover the obvious. But...don't cry, for there is Bush controlled minions to further your dreams of a fascist police state. Cruz is at the top of other Bush delegates frothing at the mouth to follow the thousand lights of globalism.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Like I tell my teenage basketball playing son. Don't fret when the referees cheat for the other team. You and your team's job is to score so many points that the refs can't cheat you out of a victory!

It just occurred to me that after Donald Trump wins the Presidency, some of these underhanded morons who are breaking and bending rules to deny Trump the nomination, will commit suicide. They will do it either out of despair, or to avoid being recipients of the mother of all paybacks.. or for both reasons.
God help us I really would like to see that! Politicians committing suicide would be the only good news on the news in a very long time. I don't condone people killing themselves- however politicians aren't people so-

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
BUT WAIT theres MORE!
www.molonlabemedia.com...

He is a good man from what I have read... But if they do that Clinton or Sanders will be the next POTUS almost guaranteed IMO.. Hopefully Cinton is going to self destruct before then and even Obama will be embarrassed to pardon her.. Yes I know but one can wish, no?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
The title of the article is "DISGUSTING! Colorado Trump Delegates Scratched From Ballots at GOP Convention – Cruzers Listed TWICE"

Could it have been a simple miss-print was my first reaction until I listened to one of Trump's delegates.. Just one more example of voter fraud is the only conclusion I can come up with... The video is a short rendition of what happened to him as his name was taken off the roles.

There was a time when Law enforcement or the DOJ would have gotten involved over something like this....now it appears it is just business as usual..

It does not matter if you clapped you hands when Trump lost in Colorado and you hate him... if the elections and their processes are not 'above board' then when your favorite candidate has the election stolen from them remember how you did nothing but clap when this happened to someone else..

If this stuff is true it is totally disgusting for anyone who once believed in right and wrong and the American voting process, IMO.

An insider sent jimstone a message, about 6 weeks ago, and said Trump would come undone as a result of not knowing how the game is played and therefore not having his people in where he should have them.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yeah but if a scientist ran for president he'd still have to go to work at his science job or the world would fall apart.

Trumpty-Dumpty wanted a wall;
Trumpty-Dumpty had a great fall;
All the lands horses and and all the lands men;
Couldn't see Trump in office again.
edit on 11-4-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Which rules are set in concrete and which rules can be changed at will? Trump, not being a political republican elite, would be left out of the info loop of rule changes.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Which rules are set in concrete and which rules can be changed at will? Trump, not being a political republican elite, would be left out of the info loop of rule changes.

I think more than half the rules can be changed at the convention (based on rule 42). This includes changing the delegates needed for the nomination in the first round. So, it's feasible that if Trump got 1237 delegates going in, they could change the threshold to 1238.

This is why its so important for the GOP to place people who are not loyal to Trump in Trump's delegate positions that he won during Primary's. Whilst they would still have to vote for Trump in round 1 of voting, they are free to vote on rule changes before the voting even starts.

Not entirely sure , but i think they can even vote to unbind all delegates in round 1 and ignore all state primary and caucus results
edit on 11/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Basically, there are no rules except some person somewhere decides somehow and everyone follows.

I am not a Trump supporter. But I will be eternally grateful to him for this awakening.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Basically, there are no rules except some person somewhere decides somehow and everyone follows.

I am not a Trump supporter. But I will be eternally grateful to him for this awakening.

Yep - that's basically it, which is why Trump (or any other outsider) never had a chance of being the nominee to begin with.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
The title of the article is "DISGUSTING! Colorado Trump Delegates Scratched From Ballots at GOP Convention – Cruzers Listed TWICE"

Could it have been a simple miss-print was my first reaction until I listened to one of Trump's delegates.. Just one more example of voter fraud is the only conclusion I can come up with... The video is a short rendition of what happened to him as his name was taken off the roles.

There was a time when Law enforcement or the DOJ would have gotten involved over something like this....now it appears it is just business as usual..

It does not matter if you clapped you hands when Trump lost in Colorado and you hate him... if the elections and their processes are not 'above board' then when your favorite candidate has the election stolen from them remember how you did nothing but clap when this happened to someone else..

If this stuff is true it is totally disgusting for anyone who once believed in right and wrong and the American voting process, IMO.

Another disgusted Trump supporter Larry Wayne Lindsey from Douglas County had his name removed from the ballot. He posted this video after he was scratched from the ballot without his knowledge after driving to Colorado Springs for the convention.

The Cruz camp and GOP establishment leaders strong-armed their way to a sweep by banning Trump delegates and omitting them from the ballots… and listing Cruz delegates TWICE!

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
youtu.be...

“I’ve been a lifelong Republican all of my life. And this corrupt bunch of thieves is not even worth fighting for. I’ll find another party that believes more like I do. I’ve had it with them. But Jan Morgan you’re not going to get away with this. I’ll find somebody to listen to me. I’ll find someway to hold you accountable for this.”

Rigged.

I told you they were going to screw Trump and steal the election from him.

Stop voting for the democrats and republicans. THEY ARE POLITICAL CARTELS.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Democrats and Republican Party elites have rigged the process to leave the voters completely out except in the general election. I am not sure that is the Representative Government the founding fathers had in mind.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join