It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Senator says 9/11 events “Had Support from Within the US” !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Annonymous is on the run? Do they know this?

indeed my friend. If they could be identified individually....they would have been rounded up long time ago.

But since you mentioned Anon...what exactly have they revealed ? I may have missed it...

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AvroVulcan

Spent fuel coming out of reactor is quite literally HOT ! Not only is it highly radioactive the heat created by the
radioactive decay would melt it . The fuel rods are stored in deep polls until they cool off - after several years
are moved to Dry Cask, large stainless steel storage containers to be stored until nuclear waste dump is created for
them.

Fuel storage - NRC

www.nrc.gov...

AT Fukushima after earthquake destroyed the cooling system the heat caused water in pools to boil and
release radiation

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I agree with Bob Graham, and he is telling the truth, when he states 911 was an inside job.

Bob Graham isn't saying it was an inside job; he's saying that the hijackers weren't the only ones involved, and that they were helped by Saudi Arabians who have been protected by the US. Huge difference.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

But you are saying it is ONLY a cover up, this guy is saying it's more than that.

Again this quest that you guys are all on to find a more grandiose convoluted conspiracy theory is only a distraction form the real cover up. You are all so preoccupied with the usual debatable truther factoids and flawed logic to build up this utterly ridiculous and disjointed conspiracy thoery that you are missing the very real conspiracy that is actually very obvious with just a little bit of research.

It is so frustrating and the idea for example that Israel, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia would have all worked together with America on this together back in the late 1990's early 2000's and then all keep it a big secret is so stupid it just goes to prove my point about how this quest for a bigger grander theory is only distracting you form the turth.

Someone knew something, for sure. Tower 7 couldn't just silently come down, a block away mind you, without a bomb. For whatever adorable reason, you don't hear much of anything regarding Tower 7, in any serious manner, when a Media outlet is talking of 9/11.

My teacher always said, "When there's smoke there's fire."

Regardless of how many blind Americans want to believe everything Mommy Government tells them, Tower 7 went down, there was a conspiracy, and the one building not drilled by a plane going down in the same EXACT manner as the two towers hit by planes is a little..... well, weird. That'd be like me blowing up my house and the house across the street blows up, too, though I swear up and down to the police I placed no bomb in their basement.
I'd be sent straight to prison spewing that logic.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Oh screw it. People that don't know the military dictating military procedure and knowing what should have happened. Sure, you're right, whatever.
edit on 4/11/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

edit on 4/11/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ever feel like you are banging your head off a wall

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

And what do you think he meant by this statement ?

Asked if the support was from government, rich people or charities, the former senator replies, “all of the above.”

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

agreed with your presentation...

as for the external quote: stating that governments, rich people, charities (organizations) were all to some degree involved

I would submit that Soros a 'rich' man with self-financed orgs. to enact his wishes, would be a prime suspect in supporting the attack on American High Iconic Value Targets (WTC/PENTAGON/Washington Monument & WH in a single suicide aircraft)

the financiers, rich/charities/ even the Saudi government were taken in... only the cadre of martyr pilots (a team of 8 co-conspirators) the eventual 'boss' M. Atta were actually privy to the precise operation targets... everyone else were either duped or had astounding hubris (think FBI, counter terrorism/CIA, perhaps even foreign Intel)

me thinks the (very few) elite globalists were Keys to make-this-happen (follow the money)

thanks for the reminder about Sen Graham...this his last Hurrah ?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: Debunkology

How many people do you know named "JOHN SMITH" ??

Problem was compounded by transliterating Arab names into Latin alphabet

FBI had to run down the possibilities, once combined with additional evidence from places where hijackers lived
were able to pin them down .

News media hungry for stories began running early versions of hijackers names

My last name is not long or complex, yet there are 5 variations of it I have seen .....

Actually, I don't know anyone called John Smith, and especially one who so happens to be a pilot and took flying lessons in Florida at the same time as the "terrorists" who perpetrated 9/11.

So the FBI released the wrong photo to the name. Then where is the real photo of this guy who actually did perpetrate the attacks? Can you point me in that direction thanks.
edit on 11 4 2016 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

“I think it’s implausible to believe that 19 people, most of whom didn’t speak English, most of whom had never been in the United States before, many didn’t have a high school education, could have carried out such a complicated task without some support from within the United States,” says Graham in the clip.

Asked if the support was from government, rich people or charities, the former senator replies, “all of the above.”

SLOW DOWN...

READ CAREFULLY...

HE DOES NOT SAY THE US GOVERNMENT...

Bob Graham has spoken repeatedly about Saudi Arabia for years and the support vectors from there and how that has not been fully disclosed yet.

He is talking about Saudi Arabia...which no doubt had charities, rich people and branches of the Royal family involved in the funding of the attack.

No Offense...but this is not a revelation, Senator Bob Graham has been saying the same thing for years...and he is likely right...the Saudi family, Saudi Charities and wealthy Saudi's funded terrorism and the Bush admin classified many of these revelations to preserve our relationship with them.

edit on 11-4-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Ask Ithe IRS, The FBI, DOD, and DHS....

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
What? Controlled demolitions are quite obvious by now.

They are? There is zero evidence for the use of any controlled demolitions on 9/11.

To say there is zero evidence is an absolute lie.

Deputy Director of Emergency Services Department who was in Building 7 on 9/11, witnessed explosions within the building.

The New York Mayor lawyer corroborated his story.

firefighters witnesses secondary explosions

New York Fire Marshall, considered an expert witness in court who saw explosions and witnessed Building 7 come down in classical controlled demolition and saw molten steel.

4.) The video of Building 7 falling within it's own footprint is evidence enough. The New York fire marshal who was near the building said he saw it fall within it's own footprint.

5.) For nearly 3 seconds, WT7 fell at free-fall-speed EVIDENCE of explosives.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

Deputy Director of Emergency Services Department who was in Building 7 on 9/11, witnessed explosions within the building.

This is the same circular argument for the past 15 years.
Explosions do not equal explosives.

But you want to believe is some grand conspiracy so go right ahead.
But you have to ask yourself how they hid the evidence from all those people looking for finger and toes.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

So you are saying that all his comments are directed to non-Americans, perhaps of Saudi origin already in America, but no natural born Americans had anything to do with it ?

Sorry I don't read it that way, anybody else want to offer their perspective on the opinion he gave, and who he is saying it applies to ?

I have issues with radical Muslims, but 9/11 was not their OP. And I don't believe there is any evidence that American Muslims had anything to do with it.

edit on 11-4-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Underneath the visitors’ center in the United States Capitol is a secure room where the House Intelligence Committee stores highly classified files. In that room is a file titled “Finding, Discussion and Narrative Regarding Certain Sensitive National Security Matters.”

Stop right there! they never label the sensitive files that way. They are numbered and have big red letters on them denoting the level of secrecy access.

They don't lump subjects together either.

Or let people with access talk about them . And those people never would.

Nice, safe, deeply buried, source information to build a fantasy from…

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
This is the same circular argument for the past 15 years.
Explosions do not equal explosives.

It's not a circular argument at all.

When a New York fire marshal says he saw molten steel and saw WT7 come down like a controlled demolition. That is key eye witness evidence. That would be used in a court of law as EVIDENCE.

When Deputy Director of Emergency Services Department and the lawyer to the NY mayor say that explosives were going off in WT7 on 9/11.... This is absolute KEY eye witness EVIDENCE.

The only reason we go around in circles on the 9/11 forum is because those who believe the official narrative DENY or totally IGNORE this EVIDENCE and absolutely everything else that goes against the official narrative.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

So you are saying that all his comments are directed to non-Americans, perhaps of Saudi origin already in America, but no natural born Americans had anything to do with it ?

I am saying I have seen multiple interviews with this Senator over the past ...I don't know...7 years...each time he says precisely that...that Saudi Charities, Wealthy Individuals and links to the Saudi Gov. were revealed in the 9-11 investigation and that it was squashed and classified by the Bush admin out of fear of damaging the relationship with Saudi Arabia.

You can google Bob Graham Saudi on youtube or search the news...he has been complaining for years about classified material implicating the Saudi's.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Yes.

I think that people have to understand that when we speak of Saudi Arabia, it is officially the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a monarchy, where Saud family members run or are highly involved with all functions of governing. Saud family members were directly involved with supporting the high jackers, either by their function in the Saudi govt, by their financial support of UBL or ownership of businesses used in the plan, or by funneling money through Saudi charities to support the highjackers.

For ex,

Because the hijackers were mostly Saudi Arabian, the firm of Dallah Avco, a Saudi operator of multiple private Boeing airliners, soon stood out as a focal point. ...Congressional investigators had already linked Dallah Avco with the actual hijackers. Omar Bayoumi, a Dallah employee and operative within the Saudi Ministry of Aviation, had provided housing and basic support for three hijackers: Nawaf al-Hazmi, Khalid al-Mihdhar and the pilot/hijacker of American 77, Hani Hanjour.

We now know that this group, including Prince Turki, with deep connections to Saudi Arabia’s secret police, was in Las Vegas during the time that the 911 Commission could not explain why all the hijackers had made trips to Las Vegas. The roster of Saudi officials in the United States on September 11 includes the Defense Minister, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, the Minister of Aviation and the head of Dallah Avco Group, in addition to Prince Turki and of course Prince Bandar, Saudi ambassador to the U.S. In addition, the head of two of Saudi Arabia’s holiest mosques stayed at the same hotel as the all-Saudi hijackers of AA77 — at the Marriott Residence Inn in Herndon, Virginia — on the night of September 10th. In the week after the attack, there were a dozen chartered flights with high-ranking Saudi officials that left from Las Vegas, Newark, Boston and Washington, all cities, by the way, with direct links to the hijackings. By September 24, 2001, they had all returned home.

source

It is surmised by some 9/11 investigators that the Saudi support inside the US occurred in Arizona, where the highjackers received training provided by Dallah Avco via planes and Arabic speaking flight instructors, the same cadre of males who probably were on those flights out of Las Vegas.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

Correct. Bob Graham has publicly complained about Suadi Involvement and said there were classified docs implicating them for years.

OBL himself was linked to the Saudi Family...not mysterious.

The only relevant question to be asked is if the Saudi Gov. has shut down those vectors of support...and I am pretty sure they have since Al-Qaida and ISIL are now attacking Saudi Arabia itself...

If you look at the terrorist attacks in Saudi Arabia over time..
en.wikipedia.org...

They began as infrequent and mostly aimed at Westerners...

Then post 2001...they picked up...and now they are at a steady clip and aimed at Saudi citizens (Shia's)

No doubt the Saudi's turned a blind eye to the support it's wealthy prices and extended family were giving to terrorists and no doubt that support factored into 9-11...

But they look to have clamped down and are now combating AQ and ISIS who have both declared they want to topple the Saudi gov.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join