It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Senator says 9/11 events “Had Support from Within the US” !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Bob is well known for saying that Saudi Arabia was a key player in the 9/11 attacks.

I have said this time and time again, the real conspiracy when it comes to 9/11 is not some false flag with thermite and fake planes or whatever. No the real conspiracy is that the Saudi's were behind the attacks and the American government covered it up.

I wrote about this months ago

The Saudi Connection

I find it astounding on ATS that people are surprised by this and some of you are even acting like this is some kind of new revelation.

Wake up people!!!
This is the real conspiracy behind 9/11

Nobody's much surprised, this thread is about a conspiracy getting air time, remember you would have been a traitor not so long ago to even mention the word, 'Conspiracy' in the homeland in any shape or form, that includes the FBI and CIA knowledge, Florida, Sarasota, Washington and New York.
What you are attempting to infer, is that the only thing that matters, is that a foreign power is solely responsible...that's not the case.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
some of these planes flew over our nuclear power plants.

Your source for that claim is what exactly?

The fact is there was a transfer of power giving to Rumsfeld before 911 happened, The changes that were made was NORAD couldn't intersect any aircraft that had flown off it's given course without permission from Rumsfeld.

My understanding is NORAD was trying their best to reach Rumsfeld that morning while the hijackings were still going on, but with no luck, they couldn't reach Rumsfeld that morning.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

But you are saying it is ONLY a cover up, this guy is saying it's more than that.

Again this quest that you guys are all on to find a more grandiose convoluted conspiracy theory is only a distraction form the real cover up. You are all so preoccupied with the usual debatable truther factoids and flawed logic to build up this utterly ridiculous and disjointed conspiracy thoery that you are missing the very real conspiracy that is actually very obvious with just a little bit of research.

It is so frustrating and the idea for example that Israel, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia would have all worked together with America on this together back in the late 1990's early 2000's and then all keep it a big secret is so stupid it just goes to prove my point about how this quest for a bigger grander theory is only distracting you form the turth.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

What you are attempting to infer, is that the only thing that matters, is that a foreign power is solely responsible...that's not the case.

NO!!!

I am not inferring that

I am very clear the Saudi's played a significant role in the attacks, the American government knew about this covered it up which makes them almost as guilty in my mind.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The Saudi Royal family being behind the attacks of 9/11 and then the American government covering that act up is the inside job. All this BS that groups like A&E for 9/11 truth spout is actually only playing into their hands because its got people looking the wrong way.

The Saudi connection with the American government's cover up is a conspiracy with just as huge of a magnitude as controlled demolition and missiles hitting the pentagon. The only difference is that the former is total crap and the later is a very real conspiracy that continues to be covered up to this day and this attitude of "Saudi Arabia bla bla bla" is part of the cover up.

What? Controlled demolitions are quite obvious by now. Don't get me wrong, the saudi connection might be real, but to believe they could've pulled it off alone is just funny in a retarded way. Also, none of that explains vanishing cores or WTC7. Office fires yadaya...

28 pages later I'd probably win a bet, any takers?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

And your quest to keep people from expanding beyond "it is just a big cover up for incompetence and look the other way" ideology has been in play for years on ATS, you equally frustrate me.
And I don't doubt your sincerity......I have read many of your posts over the years on these forums.
But sincerity doesn't always equate to reality.

edit on 10-4-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
What? Controlled demolitions are quite obvious by now.

They are? There is zero evidence for the use of any controlled demolitions on 9/11.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

You have zero proof that America, Israel, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia all worked together.

There is however some pretty convincing evidence that suggests the Saudi Royal Family may have supported the attackers.

Its not about sincerity its about facts and logic.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Is there no one capable of leaking those 28 papers to the people? I'd much rather have them than the info about Ted Cruz's phone call to the DC madame.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Is there no one capable of leaking those 28 papers to the people? I'd much rather have them than the info about Ted Cruz's phone call to the DC madame.

The risk of getting caught would be too high in reality.

Its much better to create a situation that forces the document to be released.

I also read that the original copy is in a secure room in the Capitol Building so not exactly easy to smuggle out.
edit on 10-4-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

That is worthy of another entire thread and has been discussed multiple times on ATS.

The two Joint Inquiry chairmen Sen Bob Graham and Rep Porter Goss were fully cognizant of the "Pakistani ISI connection" and the role played by its former head, General Mahmoud Ahmad.

Actually for me when I watched Fahrenheit 9/11 back 2004, I came to be in a spot ideologically just like you, it wasn't until 2006 that I became convinced that even more than incompetence and the Saudis screwing us over had happened.
Maybe you will get there one day too, it took me 5 years, when many on ATS knew from the very first day.
edit on 10-4-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Being that legitimate foreign news sources have interviewed and confirmed that at least 6 of the highjackers are still alive, there's no reason the BS official narrative should even exist anymore.

6 hijackers still alive...??

Usual false misinformation - result of confusion over the names and their spelling

BBC retracted the false story, yet the lunatic fringe still clings to it

www.bbc.co.uk...

A five-year-old story from our archive has been the subject of some recent editorial discussion here. The story, written in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, was about confusion at the time surrounding the names and identities of some of the hijackers. This confusion was widely reported and was also acknowledged by the FBI.

Nice try bud. Don't dismiss this information as ”debunked” bc it hasn't been and your motive is to deter people from researching it.
911research.wtc7.net...

That's one link to start off, but there are many. And you don't find it to be a bit peculiar that the BBC would retract a story like this suddenly.

Furthermore there are other news sources that reported similiar information independently from the BBC. Such as :
-the Telegraph
-the Guardian
-the Orlando Sentinel
-the Washington Post
-the St. Petersburgh Times
-the New Zealand Press
Among others. Not to mention reports from the Saudi Arabian embassy.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
IF Bush knew, that means Obama knew. Which means Hillary knew. If the Senstors knew, that means Sanders definitely knew, and Cruz probably knew.

Again, IF one believes the above knew, how can one vote for any of that above?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

We've seen way more riskier released documents.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

We've seen way more riskier released documents.

Well we don't know the specifics of what the document contains so I dont think anyone can make that statement unless they have read it.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

NO!!!
I am not inferring that
I am very clear the Saudi's played a significant role in the attacks, the American government knew about this covered it up which makes them almost as guilty in my mind.

Then that's a conspiracy, end of, or would you prefer that the highest office had no part but that the minions did.

First off George W. Bush, "Another conspiracy"...well he didn't get the word conspiracy out, but he did get the word, 'another' out.

But then, he had already made other grave comment, like here,

Not exactly a hidden truth is it...as opposed to...what, conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Was 9/11 a false flag hoax: Yes.
Do we talk about it?: No. Proving we did it is a bad thing for Americans.

What do we do?: Prevent the public of supporting additional false flags.

We're 0/3, let's not go 0/4.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Funny that you say that! And how am I supposed to get the 28 papers to you now?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Then that's a conspiracy, end of, or would you prefer that the highest office had no part but that the minions did.

If indeed the missing pages prove that Saudi was involved and that this was covered up then those responsible for aiding the terrorists and those who covered up the fact should all be held accountable regardless of their political position.

I do not care about those videos.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

How many people do you know named "JOHN SMITH" ??

Problem was compounded by transliterating Arab names into Latin alphabet

FBI had to run down the possibilities, once combined with additional evidence from places where hijackers lived
were able to pin them down .

News media hungry for stories began running early versions of hijackers names

My last name is not long or complex, yet there are 5 variations of it I have seen .....
edit on 10-4-2016 by firerescue because: spelling

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join