It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Senator says 9/11 events “Had Support from Within the US” !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
WOW !
www.cbsnews.com...
On Sunday night’s episode of 60-Minutes, former Florida governor, Democratic U.S. Senator and onetime chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, Bob Graham will implicate the US ally on national television.

Underneath the visitors’ center in the United States Capitol is a secure room where the House Intelligence Committee stores highly classified files. In that room is a file titled “Finding, Discussion and Narrative Regarding Certain Sensitive National Security Matters.” It is twenty-eight pages long and it contains apparently damning information on the events leading up to the attacks on 9/11.

“I think it’s implausible to believe that 19 people, most of whom didn’t speak English, most of whom had never been in the United States before, many didn’t have a high school education, could have carried out such a complicated task without some support from within the United States,” says Graham in the clip.

Asked if the support was from government, rich people or charities, the former senator replies, “all of the above.”

LINK
edit on 10-4-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yep...anyone that believes that 19 guys armed with box cutters highjacked four airliners and brought down the WTC 1, 2 & 7 is either crazy or bought off.
Cheers

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Great googley moogley! Finally the truth!

NOT. None of this will matter, sadly. Just like all the other solid evidence to support the U S. AT LEAST knew something...

Meh, it's time to close our eyes and take a nap anyways.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Looks like the PTB want a big real war in the middle east. That was the bad thing about Romney, besides being OK with Obamacare, he was also OK with war in the ME.

Maybe Trump can make a deal instead.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Guess he saw the legendary 28 papers.

Good catch!

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Would be nice to see those pages.

The OS was programmed into the american people so hard
and so quick that it doesn't matter WHO comes out with
the 'TRUTH", it will always be discredited.

Politicians, Gov't and Media....gotta love and trust 'em!!

Here's what Bob says.....

Graham has given two sworn statements alleging that the Saudi government provided assistance and support to the 9/11 terrorists. The former senator also alleged that the FBI had discovered links between a Saudi family in southern Florida and some of the hijackers, although the FBI denies these claims.

“One thing that irritates me is that the F.B.I. has gone beyond just covering up, trying to avoid disclosure, into what I call aggressive deception,” Graham told The Times.

A politician calling a gov't agency dishonest.....WOW!!!...lol

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

Being that legitimate foreign news sources have interviewed and confirmed that at least 6 of the highjackers are still alive, there's no reason the BS official narrative should even exist anymore.

I'm sure the U. S. government can tell you that it's much easier to convince people of a false death than it is to prove they're alive.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What? This is news?

I thought anybody and everybody with a couple of brain cells knew this.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I am concerned how CBS' 60 minutes, a guidepost of the MSM, will treat this subject. But, the OP seems to indicate they will allow Graham to point to the Saudi government, and that is huge. Detractors have been able to say "just because Saudi Arabian individuals were involved doesn't mean the government was involved. I understand Graham's comments to specifically point, in part, to the government of Saudi Arabia. Our prime Arab/Mideast ally, mind you.

Let me ask deniers this. Saudi Arabia is our largest military customer. Do you think US leaders would continue to support Saudi Arabia in this fashion, if their constituents (US) knew SA funded 9/11?

Further, do you not see how this coverup actually implicates the US government, including two administrations?
edit on 10-4-2016 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2016 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Taken out of context, Graham was speaking about the Saudis:

he believes supported hijackers in the U.S. He tells Kroft he believes the hijackers were "substantially" supported by Saudi Arabia. Asked if the support was from government, rich people or charities, the former senator replies, "all of the above."

This was reported on a long time ago, exact same story. He's been trying for awhile to get this report declassified I believe.
edit on 10-4-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Anybody at this point, who is trying to stop those 28 pages from being released is an enemy of America, truth and Justice, domestic enemies of the constitution. Didn't some pledge to defend America from that ?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Being that legitimate foreign news sources have interviewed and confirmed that at least 6 of the highjackers are still alive, there's no reason the BS official narrative should even exist anymore.

6 hijackers still alive...??

Usual false misinformation - result of confusion over the names and their spelling

BBC retracted the false story, yet the lunatic fringe still clings to it

www.bbc.co.uk...

A five-year-old story from our archive has been the subject of some recent editorial discussion here. The story, written in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, was about confusion at the time surrounding the names and identities of some of the hijackers. This confusion was widely reported and was also acknowledged by the FBI.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

false misinformation

Which isn't?

Cut 'em some slack, the truth-movements holy grail of information is a matter of national security after all. And when logics still apply, all the nut-jobs are actually working for the US-gubbermint to protect their precious precious. Willingly or not, who on Ceres cares anyway.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

6 hijackers still alive...??

Usual false misinformation - result of confusion over the names and their spelling

BBC retracted the false story, yet the lunatic fringe still clings to it

www.bbc.co.uk...

A five-year-old story from our archive has been the subject of some recent editorial discussion here. The story, written in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, was about confusion at the time surrounding the names and identities of some of the hijackers. This confusion was widely reported and was also acknowledged by the FBI.

So let's get this straight. After reading the link and following links provided by BBC.

The FBI released the name and photo of someone called Waleed Al Shehri which was shared around the world after 9/11. Accused of being one of the hijackers.

The guy who is still alive called Waleed Al Shehri SAW his photo released by the FBI and pleaded his innocence and the BBC simply reported on this?

The guy is a pilot and also attended a flight school in Daytona beach. Bit of a coincidence is it not?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
Taken out of context, Graham was speaking about the Saudis:

I can agree there, Bob Graham was/is on a mission to find out any cover up on a certain section of the Bin Laden outreach, but wait just a little. Graham, and his wife were detained by the FBI, on arrival of a trip to Washington and while his wife waited in another room he was told that the FBI had no investigation into that family, while that information it seems was false, in fact it seems the FBI recently rubbished the original writer as being poorly written.
So there is a lot yet to be clarified better by the FBI, and a mile away from the original sob story of Intel agencies not talking to one another, which is patently false.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Bob is well known for saying that Saudi Arabia was a key player in the 9/11 attacks.

I have said this time and time again, the real conspiracy when it comes to 9/11 is not some false flag with thermite and fake planes or whatever. No the real conspiracy is that the Saudi's were behind the attacks and the American government covered it up.

I wrote about this months ago

The Saudi Connection

I find it astounding on ATS that people are surprised by this and some of you are even acting like this is some kind of new revelation.

Wake up people!!!

This is the real conspiracy behind 9/11
edit on 10-4-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Agreed.

These "top secret" documents reveal nothing substantial. Saudi Arabia blah blah.

It'll be a while before an insider blows the whistle on 9/11 being an inside job.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

But you are saying it is ONLY a cover up, this guy is saying it's more than that.

We have known for several years the Saudi's were involved.
Unsanctioned elements within the American, Israeli, Saudi and Pakistani communities were involved in this.
It was so compartmentalized none of them might have known what the others were doing to contribute to this.
But elements within the CIA new something was up, they were blocking stuff, from getting to where it should have gone. I think your the one who made the thread on that a while back. As in George Tenet who had extremely close ties with the Saudis
edit on 10-4-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: boncho

Agreed.

These "top secret" documents reveal nothing substantial. Saudi Arabia blah blah.

It'll be a while before an insider blows the whistle on 9/11 being an inside job.

This attitude in my mind is the reason why 9/11 truth remains illusive.

The Saudi Royal family being behind the attacks of 9/11 and then the American government covering that act up is the inside job. All this BS that groups like A&E for 9/11 truth spout is actually only playing into their hands because its got people looking the wrong way.

The Saudi connection with the American government's cover up is a conspiracy with just as huge of a magnitude as controlled demolition and missiles hitting the pentagon. The only difference is that the former is total crap and the later is a very real conspiracy that continues to be covered up to this day and this attitude of "Saudi Arabia bla bla bla" is part of the cover up.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I agree with Bob Graham, and he is telling the truth, when he states 911 was an inside job.

There is no possibly way those planes could fly around for a whole hour off of their given flight course and over highly restricted air space, that right folks, some of these planes flew over our nuclear power plants.

The fact is there was a transfer of power giving to Rumsfeld before 911 happened, The changes that were made was NORAD couldn't intersect any aircraft that had flown off it's given course without permission from Rumsfeld.

The fact is, on 911 Donald Rumsfeld did not react until all four alleged planes had crashed. My understanding is NORAD was trying their best to reach Rumsfeld that morning while the hijackings were still going on, but with no luck, they couldn't reach Rumsfeld that morning.

So yes, our government was complicit in the attacks by not following protocol such as Rumsfeld making himself unavailable to NORAD by not answering his phone calls.

I believe a few very powerful men in Washington, the Pentagon and the Saudis plotted, planned 911 and carried it out for

The Project for the New American Century
September 2000

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Without 911 happening, the government could not get the American people support for their illegal wars.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join