It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Hybrid" project

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Man I love kids, they make this all worth while don't they. You guys are funny CMAN and your little resident evil side kick. You guys keep having fun , but it goes without saying I agree the double post got a little messed up there for a bit. Stay young , Stay curious and dont double post, Hey dont worry about spelling errors I have been to college and dont always spell right or use proper grammar I just think if I have something to contribute and try to the best of my ability not to screw up then when I do make mistakes I can laugh at it and go on.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
I find it offensive that you find hitlers picture offensive and are using his methods to get it taken down
CMAN, the people on this site are mainly adults and don't like "rumors" and "hey I gots teh powers like dragonball" or "wouldn't is be cools if's......", they like the facts, so do I, so try and be more factual and serious and people will accept you more.
No double posts would help too.

Dr, I hope that you are not referring to me, if you are I have no idea why. As for me wanting to have the picture of hitler removed, I have no idea what you mean by ' I find it offensive that you find pictures of Hitler offensive ' Actually I have no idea at all what you mean. You find it offensive that I find it offensive that I do not like to look at a man that cause the death of over 6 million jews and 20 million Russians ?

In most forums which hold any respect for those lost under the rule of that tyrant they remove such pictures. If this forum has in decency it too will remove this picture.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Kenshin do you have any idea how many people communism have killed?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Please before you make some overly biased comment which is full of some baseless assumption you have seen on some western ' documentary ', do some research for heavens sake.

Edit: Grammar.

[edit on 14-1-2005 by Kenshin]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
More than 100 million lives!!!

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
' The Todd ' you crack me up. Wow FOXnews says it, I have no choice but to close my mind and accept everything they tell me. Please do some of your own research, read western & eastern articles compare.

As for the statistics read them yourself, they are baseless, totally fabricated. You look at the anual growth rate for population from the beginning to the end of Stalin rule, you will see that there is no way that these figures are true. Also for the Mao period ? where had he supposedly killed 38 million people ? please give me better reason to believe you rather than ' FOXnews ', your reliance on your media is laughable

~ Kenshin

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I can find alot of sites saying that there was around 100 million people killed under communism
users.erols.com...
humphrys.humanists.net...

But nerver mind that, what amount have you reached during your reasearch?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
My own personal research has led me to this conclusion:

During the Stalin era, around about 20 million people were killed by the Nazi's. A futher 2 million were imprisoned by Stalin. As for Mao killing 38 Million ? what lies where on earth did he kill 38 million Chinese, when ? where ? why, if it was during the cultural revolution, I can tell you thats a lie, do you think that the Soviet Union or the United States would have let him do that ?

If these figures some how comes from the total death tolls of wars and such, don't be to proud, what about ' Democracy's ' kill toll.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Im not proud, the only reason I started this is because you told Ohgr to remove his picture of Hitler on his avatar because it's desturbing, but on your avatar it says "Proud Communist"

So you're saying that 2 million were sent to prison, thats it, nobody was killed, exept the people that died in prison. I think you should do some more research.

[edit on 14-1-2005 by The Todd]

XL5

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
LOL I just noticed your a communist Kenshin, people relate that to hitler, so that makes it bad (not really my opinion). You can choose to be who ever you want, but why dictate what others choose for an avatar? I am just saying that its subjective and reletive, I'm not "offended" by your choice to refuse someone else's choice, I'd call it "peeved or fed-up".

Would you be offended by some ones "opinion" that hitler was a peaceful and kind person? (

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
LOL I just noticed your a communist Kenshin, people relate that to hitler, so that makes it bad (not really my opinion). You can choose to be who ever you want, but why dictate what others choose for an avatar? I am just saying that its subjective and reletive, I'm not "offended" by your choice to refuse someone else's choice, I'd call it "peeved or fed-up".

Would you be offended by some ones "opinion" that hitler was a peaceful and kind person? (

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hey Ohgr... Paste up a pic of Bush over Hitler's head and that should make the image "safe", although you may get flamed from the righties.

Communism never killed anyone, Stalin, however did twist communism into his own style of tyranny, and as a result HE killed oodles o' folks.

Ohgr a reference to the musician, by the way???? (Skinny Puppy?)

[edit on 14-1-2005 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
Hey Ohgr... Paste up a pic of Bush over Hitler's head and that should make the image "safe", although you may get flamed from the righties.

Communism never killed anyone, Stalin, however did twist communism into his own style of tyranny, and as a result HE killed oodles o' folks.

Ohgr a reference to the musician, by the way???? (Skinny Puppy?)

I like you already!!!

i'd get more disrespect with the bush than with hitler!

and your absolutley right about Stalin, i'm something of a ww2 buff along with a government buff, so communism and stalin right there

and Ohgr (Nivek Ogre's side project, frontman of skinny puppy) is the most talented musician alive!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I think there are simpler ways to develope super-soldiers and the like. Powered armor, stealth cloaks and devices, small and powerful weapons. Who wants to be turned or grow up to be a monster?

P.S. SKINNY PUPPY RULES!!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
I think there are simpler ways to develope super-soldiers and the like. Powered armor, stealth cloaks and devices, small and powerful weapons. Who wants to be turned or grow up to be a monster?

P.S. SKINNY PUPPY RULES!!

yeah your probably right armour,guns and that sort of thing are probably not only cheaper and easier to make, but the government would probably experiment with genetic enhancements anyway *sigh* we have to have to have best of everything

P.S. I'm listening to SP right now

Life shifts up, down, wrong.

Smothered hope

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I wonder how many people have died in the name of democracy....
hmmmm..... I hadn't thought of it that way until you two got going.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Lots of people have died in the name of democracy. The question is did those people die by choice, giving themselves for the common good in pursuit of freedom, or were they silenced for speaking out against the wrongs perpetrated by their government. Or were they thrown in the fire by the lies of their gov't under the guise of demcracy in some b.s. conflict? Big difference.

There goes being on topic again!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
back to the hybrid project....

I have seen a distinct trend in military arms, robotic or unmanned machines to do our dirty work for us. I don't see the practical value of breeding "soldiers" that are biological when a well placed missile will do a better job of it !

cman, try reading dean koontz' book, watchers, its about this topic.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
' The Todd ' our arguement from last night, by me was taken quite lightly, but after waking up this morning I have only just realised to absurdity of your post, here is my attempt to clear up your illogical ideas about Communism:

You could say that Capitalism, Imperialism, Fascism, and religion kill people too, they may indirectly cause deaths, but the creation of those ideologies themselves, do not kill people. It is the people who make the mistake not the idealogies. Also to say that communism is out-right wrong and ' evil ' is just stupidity. For no true communist state has ever existed, the Soviet Union was plagued by interferance from the west, making it spend an intolerable amount of money on Armament.

But to say that Capitalism is somehow greater than Communism is laughable. Capitilism has caused more wars than anything else in moder history. Add up all the deaths of the wars of which Capitilism has caused, I can tell you that is is much higher than communisms.

On the subject of stalin killing over 25 million people, I take that as you are excluding the ones killed during WW2, seeing how if you take into account Stalin sending in 20 million soliders, you could so blame the American president for the loss of American life. But if you take into account that 20 million were lost during WW2 plus a futher so called ' 25 million ' of which Stlain was supposedly to have murdered, then it would have been impossible for the Soviet union to continue, such a massive population loss would have caused the Soviet Union to economically collapse.

So basically I think you should at least know the basic principles of what your talking about before you start ' bashing ' idealogies, I simply stated that I wanted the picture of Hitler removed, as it offends me.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Kenshin and O, tell u what.

Why dont both of u remove your avatars, then everyone is happy.

Hitler and Satlin were both bad as each other, Bush and Blair are no differnt.

So there you go.

Heres to the next tyrant!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join