It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Hybrid" project

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
My avatar has nothing to do with either Hitler or Stalin.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I remember you guys hating me for doing that (double posting and not spelling right)

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
umm, last i checked stalin went down in the history books as one of the worlds most "tyranical dicators" He didn't only kill people of other backgrounds but he killed his own people, itleast hitler just killed "unpure" people.

and i don't think you can blame either capitalism or communism as the cause of wars, its their leaders...those are just economics.

oh and by the way kenshin (whatever it was)

your picture of stalin offends me...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Where is my picture of stalin ?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirty joe
Hy its Dirty joe again about resident zero how I mean wat do you do after you save rebeca from the mutaded bambooms any ways back on subject about aliens in one of my books I read that ther is a soler sistem 40 light years from here and there is a increasing amount of iron in it and so the planets are probly red and orieng so the aliens must be the same coler other than gray or green i am hopping to make a web site about this soon oh and Keshin Dirty joe is a nick name i got on the school bus for smelling realy bad which im prowd of BYE

[edit on 14-1-2005 by dirty joe]

Your spelling is absolutely appalling. Take some pride in your appearance, man! People in life will judge you by your smell, appearance, and spelling ability as long as you live.

Dressing well and smelling good is cool! Grunge is dead.

I also believe that you have duplicate accounts (you are also CMAN) and I find that to be unsettling. That's all I'll say about that.

Capitalism > Communism. Being a capitalist pig rules -- being rich is awesome. You should try it! Survival of the fittest, word up!

Zip

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
its a real shame you guys ruined this thread, cman deserves better. please usu each other or create a new thread in another forum.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by klain
but a hybrid of a human/plant would be the best troopman because he/she would have a huge supply of energy

klain interesting and perhaps would be the best troopman...but with the way they are destroying the environment the first idea of monsters running on the street give a higher probability.

Gods peace to all

dAlen

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Communism > Capitilsm

Each to there own I suppose. Money is not everything.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hey CMAN.. got thinking about your thread and agree that the military if not now, some time in the future would think about having soldiers bodys adjusted and upgraded in some way. If it makes them better at what they do and they agree to it (if soldiers get the choise) then some of the upgrades could be quite scary for the average joe blow.
For example the computer game series Dues EX you play a mercenry soldier who has been geneticly enhanced by a corporation. By injecting biomod canisters into your body you gain special abilitys like
-Speed enhancementn, cloak, vision enhancement, enhanced strength just to name a few.
If a US General saw his son playing this game and he did'nt get thinking, even a little bit curious to the possablitys that science has to offer, maybe not know but in the future, then he has bricks in his head.
Here's a screen shot from the game, biomod vision enhancement. see how he picks up the heat signs from possible threats.

I want one.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Now listen to me mother fuker I am a kid Who is 12 years old and has ADHD and is incredably inmatur and loves stuff like aliens and sombeis and #t like that and hates mother fukers like you you k.unt I also no that KISHEN IS ZEDOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or what ever the fuk his name is and if he isent then zedot ............................................. ......... you go to hell..................................................... ho and by the way weres CMAN hes cool bye

[edit on 15-1-2005 by dirty joe]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I agree. We don't need your kind around here. You only hold us back.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
All Insults Stop NOW!!!

Thank You

Warnings will follow......

Trick

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
ya so...ummm....how did this turn so quickly into something thats just not revellant to anything at all....

[edit on 16-1-2005 by CMAN]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
ok im not adding stuff to this thread its become dumb and stupid im gonna make another one

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
why is everyone one on this site so horrible to me...IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ALL HATE ME OR SOMETHING AAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The topic of which this thread suddenly turned into, to me, has much more relevance than this ' Hybrid Project '.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
ok well then go make another topic that makes alot more sense....right...i mean cmon it does really...i dont mean to insult u im just speakin the obvious

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The discussion is over, theres no need for it anymore.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
maybe stalin made hybrids or hitler i heard hitler made zombies but no technolgy of ww2 could handle that....cept maybe bio-weapons or chemicals but that aint the point...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I'm not sure how successful it would be to mix plant genes with humans. Even if there were a benefit to it, I don't think it would be possible. We are animals and work and operate, reproduce, etc so far differently than that of a plant. They could probably have more success identifying genetic qualites of different races and building custom human beings. Take whatever gene sets from whatever you were looking for and build your army that way. Eskimos to Africans, pick and choos the climate, elevation , circumstances, eating habits, etc and build them according to region.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join