It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Hybrid" project

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CMAN
i got no documents or websites i just heard about it thats why im asking u guys and if so.....well i think that a AK-47 would be best at taking down thise big ass monsters.....

Maybe you quacks didnt read his comment. He wants more info on what he has heard.

So....How about we do just that, and help him out with info.

www.superworlds.com...
reptile.users2.50megs.com...

Interesting subject!

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Animal-Human Hybrids Spark Controversy
Maryann Mott
National Geographic News
January 25, 2005

Scientists have begun blurring the line between human and animal by producing chimeras—a hybrid creature that's part human, part animal.

Chinese scientists at the Shanghai Second Medical University in 2003 successfully fused human cells with rabbit eggs. The embryos were reportedly the first human-animal chimeras successfully created. They were allowed to develop for several days in a laboratory dish before the scientists destroyed the embryos to harvest their stem cells.

In Minnesota last year researchers at the Mayo Clinic created pigs with human blood flowing through their bodies.

Link to Whole National Geographic Story

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
when someone is speculating

links of support or evidence
has nothing at all to do with it

just a FYI

he was saying "i heard this rumor so what if this?"

how does this imply any correlation to evidence of any kind?
its speculation

its just a theory
so dont get all riled up about it

evidence doesnt apply to speculation in that concrete fashion

ya speculation is usually more accurate when it has tidbits of evidence to back it up
and im sure we could connect alot of stuff to his speculative theory

but that goes without saying
doesnt it
lol

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
does it not seem to people to be an extremely sinister thing for a government power to want to create super humans, is this not what was being done in the second world war with the like of Mengele. Any race that wishes to be superior obviously is an agent for evil, it can only eventually exsist and destroy that which is subservient. If a government wants to create super soldiers how long will freedom exsist under such rulership we must be careful with our foray into the world of Proffesor von frankenstein.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Actually there is some truth to it. There's a project underway that is actually expirimenting with biomechanics and cybernetics. It's an attempt to make "super soldiers" that the public should see possible results in 2010 (I think that was the date, a little fussy). I would have more details but it's been a year or so since I was told the info.

I'll try to dig up more details if anyone wants, but I doubt it since this thread has deteriated to a communism discussion. Sorry I don't have any links to back this up, but my source is of the real life kind.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I know I havent added to this thread in a while but i just was in toronto and finished a great book called "sims" in sims a large multi national coorperation has created a race, a race meant for labour. They are a cross between chimps and humans, but this company also in the book creates another race used for not labour but war, and these creatures are a croos bettween gorrilas and humans, basicaly a man's intellagent brain inside the testorine ridden body of a male gorrrlia, and they are not used a a massive national level. but as black ops almost, becaue of there strentgh and agility....and before u critize this realize that chimps share 98% of are d.n.a im not sure of gorrilas though but i asume there probably really high up there in the genses that are close to us. So what do u guys think? again just an idea

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Changed my mind about posting on this thread ...

[edit on 4/28/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kenshin
Where is my picture of stalin ?

I know what your sayin', Kenshin. It seems, people do not know their history very well.

For all the respondents to this thread, Lenin was balding...Stalin had hair on his head!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join