It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Video Evidence of Actual Gangstalking I Have Seen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TomSawyer

Well I have done it while eating ice cream and my friends have been doing it while smoking...does that mean we were gangstalking eachother? As said, it happens all the time.

Hey, I am what my nickname says but there is a line between what is real and what is a part of your imagination. I hope you have considered this also. I understand someone can be very sensitive to this kind of things but human mind is a very powerful tool and can connect dots that aren`t there.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BooCrackers

"I do that on purpose to freak out the pot smokers at a red light.....doesn't mean I'm gang stalking anyone....I'm just f**kin with people."

So you like making it look like you are the one that is driving stoned, to mess with people that you suspect are driving stoned? Makes sense in your head, I hope. Just be careful, I would hate to see you get pulled over because that's what a police officer thinks as well.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

"Well I have done it while eating ice cream and my friends have been doing it while smoking...does that mean we were gangstalking eachother? As said, it happens all the time."

I'm sorry. I really am not trying to beat you up here. But I just can't picture this in my head. You are saying that you held a phone with your right hand, to your left ear, while eating ice cream? Just curious. Why wouldn't you hold the phone in your right hand, to your right ear. Then eat your ice cream with your left hand, or visa versa? Or do you just like the challenge of crossing your arms, while doing two things at once?

Same thing with smoking. Why would you do it that way, to where you have to cross your arms in order to lick the ice cream or smoke the cigarette? You don't realize how bizarre that would look to people watching you? Or do you just like giving the people watchers in general something to watch and talk about? I don't get it.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Im leaning more towards that the woman has a prominent drug dealer close by her house. Thats why she sees the same people hanging around. Paranoid drug addicts being filmed by a paranoid woman.

lol...now imagine when the guy sees himself on youtube. She is talking about them causing her traumatic stress but is possibly doing the exact same thing. Seems more like an indication of a broken society.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This lady seems paranoid to me.
Perhaps shes just a weirdo, people caught on to the fact that she acts like a weirdo, and are now just messing with her for the fun of it. Almost like a self fulfilling prophecy.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I'm sorry. I really am not trying to beat you up here. But I just can't picture this in my head. You are saying that you held a phone with your right hand, to your left ear, while eating ice cream? Just curious. Why wouldn't you hold the phone in your right hand, to your right ear. Then eat your ice cream with your left hand, or visa versa? Or do you just like the challenge of crossing your arms, while doing two things at once?

Same thing with smoking. Why would you do it that way, to where you have to cross your arms in order to lick the ice cream or smoke the cigarette? You don't realize how bizarre that would look to people watching you? Or do you just like giving the people watchers in general something to watch and talk about? I don't get it.

While seating and had hands on my legs. Of course I picked up a phone from the same side pocket with my unoccupied hand and automatically placed it to my usual phone ear. It doesn`t mean I was licking the ice cream simultaneously but merely holding it. Try it yourself and you`ll see it`s nothing otherworldly about it. Same as standing and doing it.
edit on 5-4-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Funny, Ive done it to the police as well...no ticket (knocks on wooden leg)

Seriously though, you'd have to come up with a much broader pattern by the same people to verify suspicions. As for messing with people? Well, what can I say, many are just that gullible. if you're not having fun, what fun are ya?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Cool. I'm just looking at this from my perspective. To me, bending my wrist like that. So that the phone is against my ear, is not comfortable to me at all. Especially to the muscles in the back of my hand. Then again I do have health issues that might make it less comfortable to me than the average person.

But it still doesn't make sense to me. Why he wouldn't hold the phone to his right ear with his right hand, while pushing the stroller with his left, or visa versa. I think most people would agree, that that would be the natural way of doing it.

BooCrackers: I just don't get what the joke is? How are you messing with them, by doing what you are doing? When I see it, I just think they're weird. Then on to the next thought. Can you explain it to me? Can you also explain the history behind it if you know?

This did just start out of the blue 2-3 years ago. How did it get started? Is there an official term for it, like stopping short? What is the joke, and how does you doing it make the people around you gullible? Just trying to understand where you are coming from on this.

So there have been several posters so far, that have a least acknowledged that the people that she video taped are acting conspicuously. So this is not a "nothing to see here" situation. She thought they were acting conspicuously, just like several of the posters on this thread. Which is why she video taped their activities.

To those that are saying they are acting that way towards her, because she is video taping them. I guess either didn't read and or believe that she had the camera concealed by black fabric, so that it couldn't be seen? Did you also miss, that you wouldn't be able to see a video camera from the distance that they were at?

So if you ask me. There really is no argument, over if these people were acting out of the ordinary. The argument is over, what it is that they were doing. There is no way to prove this one way or the other that I know of. But to try and say it is certainly a drug deal or something other than gang stalking, is a tad skewed imo.
edit on 5-4-2016 by TomSawyer because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2016 by TomSawyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Somehow I'd never heard of "gangstalking" prior to this thread.

The idea is intriguing. But the videos weren't. They could also have used a little sound. I'd have settled for some royalty free techno.

There's a long documentary on gangstalking on YouTube. I may give that a watch.

But, right now, this doesn't look like a phenomena I'll devote a lot of time to.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yeah, sorry. The first video almost could be convincing with a bit more evidence. The other one sucked. I even watched another one I found on youtube and it was nothing but paranoia and nothing more.

They could at least mention why on earth they are being watched in the first place. Or something. Nothing ever happens though. Why would anyone waste time just secretly watching them from afar and use all those people to do it and all that planning for no reason??? Makes no sense.

Until you get more and better evidence of it I'm saying these people are just overly paranoid about nothing. They should get some mental help.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Yeah, sorry. The first video almost could be convincing with a bit more evidence. The other one sucked. I even watched another one I found on youtube and it was nothing but paranoia and nothing more.

They could at least mention why on earth they are being watched in the first place. Or something. Nothing ever happens though. Why would anyone waste time just secretly watching them from afar and use all those people to do it and all that planning for no reason??? Makes no sense.

Until you get more and better evidence of it I'm saying these people are just overly paranoid about nothing. They should get some mental help.

Right. There isn't enough context to make the videos convincing. I'm not willing to call someone I've never met crazy on the basis of a YouTube video. Nor am I going to dismiss their claims entirely. But the videos didn't help their case.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The woman actually is catching something on video, but it's not gang-stalking, it's drug dealing. He was shaking (crack) rocks in his hand to subtly advertise to those in know that he is selling, not motioning to stalkers. He is getting worried about the person filming him, as he is breaking the law, so he continues to look at the person filming to see what they are up to. Those two ladies were coming towards him, and he told them there was someone over there filming so they too get paranoid and didn't conduct their transaction, which was a drug deal.

She wasn't talking to someone in the direction of the person filming, she was talking to the woman immediately next to her while looking at the crazy lady filming the two of them. She is holding her car keys because she just drove to that neighborhood to buy drugs. The dogs were brought along as a cover "Oh I'm just out walking the dogs not buying drugs"

The women keep standing around and occasionally talking to the guy because they really want their drugs. He keeps telling them no because of the crazy lady filming them. The reason he has parked his bike where he did is because at that position he can see all 4 streets that feed into that intersection, so if police come down one, or two, or three, he can pedal his heart out and attempt to escape down the open street. At around 14:39 you see a closeup of the guy again, this time stuffing something into his sock, which would be drugs. Dude eventually says screw it and takes off.

Honestly the one dude with the stroller holding his cell phone all weird did seem super strange, I don't know what to make of that. The only thing I can think of is that he lives in the neighborhood and was upset about the drug dealing and was trying to get video of the guy on the bike to show the police, and holding it with the opposite hand might be due to him quickly getting the phone out of his pocket and not wanting to draw additional attention by awkwardly switching hands with the phone and stroller.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

The guy on the bicycle may be distributing drugs alone or with help. The white car is involved. Or these people may just be hanging out. If you notice them, then they notice you and they are wondering why you are watching them. They are paranoid.

The young girl is probably just meeting up with some friend and needs to walk away from her home so her parents don't see who she is meeting.

The real question is about the "victim". Who is it? Why is she so important to these perceived stalkers.

If you go somewhere like a big shopping mall you'll see lots of weird stuff. You'll see guys looking at girls and girls looking at guys. They'll communicate or attempt to communicate with body language or otherwise. You'll see weird people simply being weird. You'll see all sorts of goofy behavior.

Is there a lot of crime in your neighborhood? Sometimes undercover cops are hanging around just looking to see what is happening in a high crime area.

So many possible answers, but the real question is exactly who is the video creator and why would she be so important to these people. So far I don't see any real evidence.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: James1982

Alright. That is the thing I thought. Good to see others think the same.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Hello TS, I'm the sort of person who stops at red lights and rests back about a car length from whoever is in the next lane. It isn't to intimidate the next car across. I barely notice them. The reason why some drivers do this is to get a head start and overtake them.

In other cases it's because the driver is taking it easy or maybe texting when we shouldn't be. If I'm texting, I might hang back rather than take the risk of being seen. It all depends on the circumstances. Or I could be doing a quick google, skipping a track on the phone etc.

There's also a frequent mention to being 'flashed' by random vehicles after dark. I honestly believe this is down to the modern rake of headlights on cars these days. They have the xenon bulbs that cut down at a shallow angle (rake) and they momentarily look like 'flashes' when they hit a bump or pothole in the road.

I'm not dismissive of 'gang stalking' and especially not those who believe they are being harassed. The friendly point I'm making is that a lot of the reported incidents are more suitably explained using the examples above.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I'd like to see more of her videos. Too many things don't make sense. They're all looking at her, or rather, looking for her. I don't think they would have seen her in her car from that distance, but still seemed to expect someone. There's a lot of communication going on, for being complete strangers to each other.

The girl was pretty brazen, as if she knew she was in safe hands. She seemed to know the woman's movements pretty well and, unless she had eyes on all sides of her head, appeared to be being fed information.

I'm not buying the coincidental drug dealer and prostitute idea.

She's known to this group of strangers and they seem to know each other, but she doesn't know them. They're choreographed.

I'm sold. I don't think she's crazy at all. I'd hear alarm bells too, if people were acting this way around me.

"Just waiting for some friends. Think I'll follow this stranger into a darkened schoolyard while I wait."

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

I agree, I would like to see some more of her videos too. Too many coincidences for my tastes. What was the girl doing when she was walking her dog, and she held her cell phone up with the face facing her, when she followed her onto the school grounds? I didn't understand that. Then to be brazen enough to shine her cell phone light at her after that. Then lean against the fence for all of 2-3 seconds, to just leave again following her out? Very strange in my mind.

Kandinsky, thank you for your response as to why you sometimes hang back at stop lights. I can see those as possible explanations. Just something strange I have noticed over he past few years, that I had no explanations for.

TS

P.S. So let me guess. The reason the "drug dealer" and Blondie both did the circle around motion, was because the were actually making fun of her and implying that she was crazy, right!?

edit on 6-4-2016 by TomSawyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Cool. I'm just looking at this from my perspective. To me, bending my wrist like that. So that the phone is against my ear, is not comfortable to me at all. Especially to the muscles in the back of my hand. Then again I do have health issues that might make it less comfortable to me than the average person.

But it still doesn't make sense to me. Why he wouldn't hold the phone to his right ear with his right hand, while pushing the stroller with his left, or visa versa. I think most people would agree, that that would be the natural way of doing it.

There has been a misunderstanding. I said that you have to pay attention to all things not just those that you want to. You will see this all the time but it doesn`t mean that people are doing this constantly and consistently. You might see it happen but sooner or later me, you and everyone else will reposition the phone to the other ear because it`s easier to hold it. It might be in a matter of seconds up to a couple of minutes. Thing is if you are sensitive to these things, you will pick up unusual or weird things but miss or forget when things readjust themselves back to normal. Pay attention now that you know and you will see what I`m talking about.

Same could have happened with that man who was about 20 seconds on the screen before disappearing.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
What real stalking looks like.

Not gangstalking by shady groups, but prejudiced shop workers doing real stalking.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Okay the first video is just this ladys malarkey IMO but that second video shows some wierd ish.

A teenaged girl out that late on the phone is not wierd. But them going anywhere near a stranger past curfew is definitely off. That chick in the second video was certainly scoping the filming woman out. I mean she is clearly following and observing... Strange indeed.

I am a guy and even if i saw the camera of a strange woman filming me at night i would make myself scarce not the oppositte.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join