It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Video Evidence of Actual Gangstalking I Have Seen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
My favorite:

www.youtube.com...

Quit stalking me!
edit on 462016 by Butterfinger because: embedding issues

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Also i would like to throw this out there for a reason. R and D people. Skeptics here always ask well why would they be stalking you? What is so special about you? Nothing people. It is research and development...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

That's not stalking at all. Doesn't this happen much in the US? It happens a LOT here. Lots of stores train their staff to do it.

What makes you think he's prejudiced? Could've caught his eye for any number of reasons.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Alot of mental illness in the world today, people are cracking under the pressure of life.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I've just asked the same question to myself? Why would they do this?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Not stalking?

Here a definition of stalking:

Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them.

Pretty much what happenend in the video I posted.

You are right about, it could be other reasons then prejudice. Probably Just my prejudice plus the filming guys prejudice, that the stalkers reason is prejudice.

(this last sentence just confused my own brain, despite my own brain formulating it... i ll leave it at that)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TomSawyer

I have never heard of gangstalking before so I watched the videos! Egad! All I seen was someone not comprehending that she has drug dealers in her neighborhood.

I could only see that she obviously believes that she (the victim) is very important and will grasp on these paranoid delusions to support that fantasy.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

No, it's not stalking. It's called deterrence. It's his job. He was right when he said he could walk where he wants. He works there. I might call it stalking if he followed them home and even then it's questionable.

You seem to be intentionally misinterpreting your definition. I could do the same and say that anyone who looks at, or talks to me is guilty of stalking because I could claim it to be unwanted attention. You could apply that to pretty much anyone, anywhere.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
its amazing to me how many people are uneducated about this sort of thing. gangstalking, electronic harrassment. it's all real. and its the disbelief of such things and the operation of such individuals in plain sight that allow this sort of thing to continue.

because people are just dismissed as being "crazy". kind of sad actually the amount of disbelief and mocking in this thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

These videos are so depressing to watch. Poor people need some help. What a world we live in.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Why not start gang stalking the gang stalkers?

Give them a taste of their own crap.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dropthree

Probably because this wouldn't feed into the delusion and would lead to the arrest of the person who believes they are being "gang stalked".

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Probably because this wouldn't feed into the delusion and would lead to the arrest of the person who believes they are being "gang stalked".

I meant getting a group together and applying their own tactics against them.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Against who? Random people on the street? If you were really stalking people, have fun getting arrested.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The #ed up part is that she actually is stalking these people by recording them without their knowledge and posting videos of them online, clearly she's mental and needs to be admitted. This kind of thing doesn't end well.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
All I see is a group of people wondering why someone is sitting in a car filming them.

Bike Guy to ladies walking - "Hey there's someone over there filming us all"

Ladies to other bike guy - "careful - someone is sitting in their car filming us"

Guy on phone with pram - "Hi wife, I'm just down the road and someone is sitting in their car filming people. Maybe stay at home for now".

I'll bet I could sit down any street with a camera focussed on someone and a similar outcome would occur.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Sure..we can all quite our jobs and organize teams to spend our days full time to watch special people..see how ridiculous this is.
Episodes of Paranoid schizophrenia is more likely what is happening here.
edit on 6-4-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Also i would like to throw this out there for a reason. R and D people. Skeptics here always ask well why would they be stalking you? What is so special about you? Nothing people. It is research and development...

I had some very similar thoughts as well. There are all kinds of groups that would be able to organize something like this. From the brother and sisterhoods, all the way down to groups like some videos have suggested, like neighborhood watches.

Many people buy the concept of crisis actors, and I don't see this as a whole lot different. A group of people that get together and practice their acting skills to pull off an illusion/magic trick. Heck why not use the crisis actors to do things like this, to hone in on their acting skills? Give them something to do, when they aren't working the big events.

On top of that, there are all kinds of people that are unemployed right now. How difficult would it be to hire people like this full time. Then just send them from location to location all day long. These people were on that scene for all of 5ish minutes, same with the young girl when she walked her dog. Give them 25 minutes to their next scene, and then do it for someone else. Then the next one. You could conceivable do 8 of these a day or more. Then we aren't talking about these huge sums of money anymore, in order to pull it off for just one person, are we? I've heard that they like to pay them in gift cards. I wonder how much they have to pay for said gift cards?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

The #ed up part is that she actually is stalking these people by recording them without their knowledge and posting videos of them online, clearly she's mental and needs to be admitted. This kind of thing doesn't end well.

gee ya think? well thats the goal of stalking someone is to make them so confused and reactive that the target gets arrested and the stalkers dont. they have techniques where they attack, use their mind reading tech to determine when to back off, back off and let the target get him/herself into trouble.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

well thats the goal of stalking someone is to make them so confused and reactive that the target gets arrested and the stalkers dont. they have techniques where they attack, use their mind reading tech to determine when to back off, back off and let the target get him/herself into trouble.

Really, so the goal is get someone arrested or in trouble.

What purpose does this goal achieve?

Why would organizations with such tech use it on random people to get them arrested, what is the purpose, what do these people that make these claims have in terms of info that would harm these corporations for them to perform such stalking?

To me it seems like troubled people that have furthered their troubled state of mind reading about such things and other alternative ideas and have created their own little delusional world in which they are a victim.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join