It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Video Evidence of Actual Gangstalking I Have Seen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hello All, and thank you for taking the time to view my post. Ok, so I have been watching quite a few gang stalking videos on Youtube over the past couple of days. To be honest, a lot of them are not all that convincing. Some actually make the person videoing sound bit paranoid. BUT

I did actually find a few videos, especially by two different women on Youtube. Who have posted video on Youtube that are very convincing. So I want to post some examples from these two women for other members to view, consider, and comment on if you like. Again I am not the creator of these video, so do not attack the messenger. But I would like to hear your thoughts on it. As I said, to my eyes/mind, these two women's examples are the most convincing evidence that I have found yet.

The first two videos I am going to post, are by the same woman. In the first video, she bought a new camera and was testing it out for the first time, trying to document the gang stalking. Anyways, because of fiddling with her camera. She was not following her normal schedule/routine for the day. So that caused a whole chain reaction for the actors that were trying to gang stalk her. Watch what happens! As I said this is some of the most convincing evidence of actual gang stalking I have found.

The next video is of the same woman on a different day, walking her dog at night. Watch how she documents being followed and blatantly harassed by a young girl while she is walking her dog.

If you have videos that you have found that are as convincing as these, please do share! I would like to see them.
Peace,
TomSawyer

edit on 5-4-2016 by TomSawyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Can't get the videos to work, anyone else?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vdubya

It's fixed now, sorry about that. Still learning how to put videos in my posts.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
There's too much chance that these people are just doing normal things.

My first instinct if I thought this was happening to me would be to confront the people. Obviously a lone female has more chance of being intimidated.

I don't know, seems like the person is looking into things way too much.
edit on 5-4-2016 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So, I watched the first video...and it seems she lives in a residential area where people live.

I watched the second video...and where was the harassment?

I would need way more evidence than this to be convinced someone was spending potentially hundreds of dollars a day to pay actors to stalk this woman. And why is she being stalked? What's the point?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I watched these videos in full and two things came to mind.

- "Why that crazy lady keep standing around video taping me and staring at me all day for"?

- Paranoia Schizophrenia

ETA: One more...

- Someone smokes way too much pot....

edit on 5-4-2016 by StallionDuck because: added

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I've seen the first video quite a while ago and passed it off as someone looking too far into things. That said, we're only seeing one clip in this woman's life. If she recorded on a daily basis and showed that the same people followed her to her job or wherever she went (as she said happened at the end of the first video), I'd be more inclined to believe her.

As for the second video, she's simply assuming the girl had no reason to be there or 'lurking', as the woman called it. Keep in mind the time, too. Could this girl be a teen trying to meet up with friends or whatever teens do nowadays at night? I'd say prostitute given the time and location (under a street light) but the neighborhood doesn't seem to match up. Following her into the school yard was odd, I must admit, but could it have been a possible robbery? That would explain the phone communication. Turning on her phone's flashlight and pointing at the woman is the only thing I can't think of a reason for.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The first video certainly has weird moments. Like a previous poster said if this happened continually with the same people and she had video, that would really say something.

In the second I would have asked the very young girl if she needed help. She was alone at night maybe trying to stay close to an adult she saw while she waited for a ride or something. I wouldn't have automatically assumed a child was a stalker.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What the hell did I just watch ...

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ok. lets do the math here. I posted this at 9:17 ATS time. Made a mistake putting the video in the post so that it could be viewed. So I had to edit the links to the videos. That was completed at 9:21 ATS time. Total video time for both videos combined= 29 minutes, and 43 seconds.

That would mean if you started watching the videos as soon as the links were repaired. There is no way to watch these two video completely before roughly 9:51 ATS time. Now look at the time some of these first posts were made, that claim to have watched both of the videos. (Keeping in mind it takes time to type up the responses as well.)

Just Sayin',
TS

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TomSawyer

A Well documented delusion in reality the lady is filming random people and obsessing over them much like she claims they are obsessing over her. She needs to be admitted.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Well, what you haven't considered is that maybe we are gangstalking you.. Dun dun dun

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I actually skipped the first half of the first video as I've seen it before many times so I get a free pass out of that conspiracy

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I hope so, I would hate it if I was the only one this bored. Then I wouldn't have anyone to talk to!

TS

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Where are her stalkers when she goes out to get the photos?

And a couple of vids from over 10 years?

This is nothing more than paranoid delusion, it's probably why they're all looking at her.. "There's that crazy woman filming us again"

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hmmm. So this is what having paranoid schizophrenia must be like. Interesting.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Ok. lets do the math here. I posted this at 9:17 ATS time. Made a mistake putting the video in the post so that it could be viewed. So I had to edit the links to the videos. That was completed at 9:21 ATS time. Total video time for both videos combined= 29 minutes, and 43 seconds.

That would mean if you started watching the videos as soon as the links were repaired. There is no way to watch these two video completely before roughly 9:51 ATS time. Now look at the time some of these first posts were made, that claim to have watched both of the videos. (Keeping in mind it takes time to type up the responses as well.)

Just Sayin',

4:20 to 4:50 = 30 minutes (The time stamp between you fixing the videos and me posting)

First video = 29 minutes.
First 2 minutes of the video is crap. Fast forwarded to where she started having her delusions.
The next 27 minutes is maybe 5 minutes of actual video. The other 22 minutes is freeze frame with words. I skipped through the video's frozen moments, yet read every single word she had to say and saw every moving aspect of her video.
Last minute of the video is of her crying how they destroyed her life and how she will expose them.

Completed the video in less than 10 minutes.

Second video was much the same but only 5 minutes long and change. Finished in 2 minutes and change.

So out of 30 minutes of time, I watched total BS in about 12 minutes.

12 minutes I can't get back!

The way I see it, you owe me 12 minutes of my wasted time.

So for that... You MUST watch this Breaking News Alert.

edit on 5-4-2016 by StallionDuck because: You've been Rick Rolled

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
I watched these videos in full and two things came to mind.

- "Why that crazy lady keep standing around video taping me and staring at me all day for"?

- Paranoia Schizophrenia

ETA: One more...

- Someone smokes way too much pot....

your beliefs are flawed, its the gangstalking that causes abnormal stress levels triggering anger, fear, paranoia. for me, i had a job, a car, then i put a water as fuel device in my car. started getting followed, chased, brighted, yelled at, car got egged, harrassing calls, then..months later ..very very VERY LOUD VOICES in my head. yelling like drill seargents and master interogators, scenario after scenario, all clever mind F* ways to get me to committ suicide. All of you who think this is just some delusion, are liars, or not seeing it all in proper context.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Loud voices in your head?

Mental illness.

I can imagine that it's hard to accept that your mind is infallible, but unfortunately it happens. I saw an uncle of mine go from being bright and intelligent, to a hot mess in what felt like no time at all. He struggled to accept it too, but didn't go down the route you seem to have...I can see, if you've spent time seeing and hearing about gang stalking, how it could then manifest in your mind..

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So she says this happens daily but only has 2 uploaded videos on youtube?

First clip could be something but could also be a dealer on a bike who is suffering from paranoia of being caught and is somehow associated with that white car who might be a delivery guy or collecting money. The two ladies come along and he out of fear asks them a usual question where a shop or a school is which is in the direction she points to...the opposite of car, judging from the second video.

Then a guy comes on a bike who possibly preys on all women not just this one, not necessarily the case here but he was indeed staring. The guy on a phone was nothing unusual except having a right hand on left ear while holding a stroller with his left hand but this happens all the time.

I`m not convinced...
edit on 5-4-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join