It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Voice Boxes and EVP are Demonic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
wow, these are some of the best and clearest EVPs i've ever heard. And the collection of equipment this guy has really piqued my interest. As an audio engineer its interesting seeing what people can use for this sort of thing. And he's got some nice gear he's working with.

thing is though with this sort of thing, it's an open invitation. every time this guy conducts an EVP session he's basically opening himself and his house up to any kind of spirit whether it be demonic or kind. also, most people are easily fooled by demonic spirits. they always act like they are a relative or just a deceased person. good way to get into a great deal of trouble.

Very well written and how true you are but not only do they open up themselves for attack but also their family and friends. The same goes for most meditation techniques.

Because they practice in the occult they have little to no spiritual protection. Their homes become infected with these creatures, physical sickness, disease, "bad luck" and/or mental issues befalls them or a family member. You would be surprised how many live out their lives in a mental institute due to playing with the occult.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Shemhyaza (fallen archangel) is known as a watcher and they specifically took an oath and swore they would NOT back off or change their minds before they fell.

Shemhyaza is known to possess people and torture them until they are insane. HE shows no mercy.

If he was to repent (which he can not) Lucifer himself (a Seraphim) would drag him to the abyss and torture him 24/7.

Well the oath with the 200 fallen watchers was broken in 2007 when 3 watchers (incl Shymhz) rebelled and turned towards Yahushua.

One was even caught on a gas station CCTV in Ohio in 2007.
cornwall.esy.es...

Operation Iraqi Freedom was in reference to the old Iraq of Babylonian times where Lucifer had to acknowledge that allies were deserting him.

i thought Lucy was a cherub, not a seraph like Anael.

Shymhz shows mercy now and is quite humble after hanging upside down on a chain in Tartarus for almost 4000 years. Reference - The Hanging Man in Tarot Cards.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What a waste of brain cells.....
There are no spirits or demons ......
There are plenty of unexplained phenomena out there, but basing your beliefs on 2000 yr old nonsense is just not rational.....
Much of this stuff was invented by the church to keep their power over the people.....
There are anomalous occurances but I doubt they are attributable to demons et al....
Proof is repeatable...predictable...you don't have any...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
LOL......

Some of you people will believe anything.

LOL......

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
What a waste of brain cells.....
There are no spirits or demons ......
There are plenty of unexplained phenomena out there, but basing your beliefs on 2000 yr old nonsense is just not rational.....
Much of this stuff was invented by the church to keep their power over the people.....
There are anomalous occurances but I doubt they are attributable to demons et al....
Proof is repeatable...predictable...you don't have any...

Enoch spoke of evil spirits and Enoch is the Great grandfather of Noah which was not 2,000 years ago.

Everything you said in your post is 100% wrong and I have proved you wrong with your statement " 2000 yr old nonsense".

I will accept your apology in the afterlife........that is .......if you make it home.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeisGrand

Oh I love it when I see the word "proof" in a thread title - there's always YouTube video in it

Children, you realize that not everything on the Interwebs is for realz, right?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
LOL......

Some of you people will believe anything.

LOL......

You HOPE it is nonsense. There is more than enough PROOF around the world that the supernatural exist.

It is closed minded people like you that reject it ..... out of fear. Why fear you say? Because you would have to make changes in your life and that is something you are not willing to do at this time.

ATS is full of hypocrites.......there are those that believe in a creator BUT when it comes to anything else spiritual wether negative or positive spirits ......well then it is a joke. Now this makes no sense!!

Either there is a God or there is not one...... you can not pick and choose what suits you best. If there is a spiritual being "in charge" then it makes sense there can be other spiritual beings.

Those who reject spirits.....reject a creator....... you would be classified as an atheist otherwise you are a hypocrite.

I am not poking fun at you........

edit on 31-3-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I am classified as an Atheist. At least if you're going to choose to classify that is.

What I'm saying here though, is that even if there is something supernatural that exists. It sure isn't this guy who's tapped into it.

This is just another in a long line of paranormal investigators who are trying to make a name for themselves on youtube.

I actually remember when the whole EVP thing first came out. It wasn't something you could just walk around with some equipment and receive all kinds of messages like this guy is doing.

I mean come on. What makes you think this guy isn't a fraud??? What has he done to independently prove any of this crap he's doing???

Also, this has nothing to do with fear. I just don't believe stuff so easily because the world is and always has been full of frauds, liars and scammers pulling all kinds of BS on people who "want to believe" in something.
edit on 31-3-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I watch a lot of ghost videos, too many in fact.

In my opinion, there are a lot of fake EVPs being shown as 'evidence'. A lot of the stuff is just noise and seems like people are choosing to hear what they want. Especially with "Ghost boxes". I would say 95% of the so-called evidence I've heard is nothing. I've played with ghost boxes and if you have any that cycle through radio stations instead of white noise, you can hear your name spoken several times if you just listen for five minutes.

You can pick any word and hear it come up or something that SOUNDS like an answer almost every 30 seconds.

There are a few instances I've seen which are very convincing, such as a voice with the same tone, coming through repeatedly, on the "static only" ghost boxes.

That being said, I don't think 'ghosts' are former people or Spirits. I happen to think they are malevolent, all of them. I think they're mimics, filling a void and impersonating former humans for some reason. It doesn't make sense that if a 'soul' had crossed over, they would hang around the same place forever. Even philosophically that would make no sense.

Residual energy is the only other possibility. But anything that shows intelligence or response, in my mind can't be a real 'soul'. Over years of following this stuff that's my conclusion. Malevolent.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this. My girlfriend and I went on a paid "ghost tour" of a haunted hotel. It was supposedly all in fun except that something evil followed us home. I had to command it in the name of Jesus Christ to leave, and it has not been back since.

Truly one should not fool around with this stuff.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Absolutely correct. I personally believe ALL spirit communication is with the demonic. I don't believe dead people are hanging around trying to communicate.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think Huff is for real (or I should say, his EVPs are real)

according to some notions about it, with EVP or any type of spirit communication, it's not the place where you're doing EVP, it's the individual, some people naturally have more mediumistic abilities, are more open to the spirit realms, act more as conduits between worlds....this would explain why two investigation teams can go into the same "haunted location" and get different results...it's not that there's nothing there, it's that certain individuals in one group may have more psychic perception to achieve contact

also why sometimes you hear about a "Haunted house", but when the residents move out, and new people move in, they experience nothing.....people perceive these things differently, and many don't perceive them at all...which isn't a bad thing...what's often called "a gift" is often more like a curse....

but yeah, it's too risky to mess around with unless you really feel a calling for it....my life has never been the same since my brief dabbling with EVP

and it's not that these spirits are lingering around here exactly, the spirit realms are all here in a sense , think dimensions layered over each other, with the most dismal dimensions being the closest unfortunatley

edit on 31-3-2016 by jerseyguy77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Pretty good proof. And I know of a lot more as well.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is pretty fascinating, I love how they like his dogs but I wouldn't go run and get an EVP or ouija board. These objects make it so the average person can have contact and I don't think the average person should have contact.

Something doesn't want the average joe to have access to the other side.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DrogoTheNorman

we muslims believe so too. According to Islam when a person dies the soul departs from the body and goes to "burzukh" a kind of waiting area for spirits. they can never remain earth bound even if they want to. it is the djiin, shayateen, demons that take their forms and communicate with people.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

It's a common myth, but it's exactly that, angels are not like us, they don't have free choice in regard to their nature. They aren't saved by redemption because they aren't children of God, they rather have existence linked directly to purpose.

The problem arises from confusion around the meaning of the word Angel, from the Greek Angelos, which simply means messenger, as does the Hebrew equivalent Malak. In short any spirit of any type - even a common ghost is an angel ie messenger, however in English we use Angel to refer to the messengers of God, who are all ministering spirits to the heirs of salvation. This is their only purpose.

An angel that sins, even those who leave their "place", are NOT heavenly angels of God, they are and always have been demonic spirits.

Further angels are NOT sons of God, the term children of God/ Sons of God is used exclusively of God's chosen, Adam, specifically Jacob/Israel God's firstborn. The sons of God, when Satan was present with are not Angels - they are us.
Further Heaven is not a place as such, but three, heaven the sky, and space, ie the stars etc. Heaven 2 is the spiritual realms, this is where Satan ie the Principalities and powers etc exist. This is NOT the same Heaven, as the Highest heaven, ie the third heaven, ( which Paul visited ) that is the exclusive realm of God where our angels - as children of God, see God's face.

Hell is the grave ie Sheol, it is also fire, because God is a consuming fire, as David observes God is present everywhere.
In short these terms heaven and hell describe states of being, hence being in God's presence unredeemed is like being in fire, but for the redeemed this second death is not harmful, but perfecting. The Highest Heaven is being in sync with God, the depths of hell is enmity with God.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DrogoTheNorman

They are like moths to a flame, and do follow certain people home, in this case the angel got burned, which is why it came to you.

Well done and good work.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join