It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Voice Boxes and EVP are Demonic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Aside from sleep paralysis it seems the second most talked about subject in the paranormal is EVPs and Voice Boxes.

It's been stated before that this form of trying to communicate with the spirit world is wrong morally, and leads people into contact with Satan and his demons. Not with anyone else, viz a viz, angels, God or dead people (who they imagine are alive and not dead).

Firstly God condemns spiritism and sorcery, so obviously angels would not be using this to communicate. Secondly, the knowledge needed to manipulate or use the laws of nature by spirits to do these things is beyond human knowledge. It is rather ignorant to imagine that humans die and then gather superhuman knowledge in a short amount of time to start manipulating the laws of nature in the fashion needed.

I would like to share with those in disbelief (of which there are many) the example of a certain person on YouTube.

I was reading a lot of what he was saying. And he totally said his EVPS and Voice Box communications were all done with 'good spirits' that can do you no harm. And he would preach this over and over and over. And deny they were evil. Until they became evil, and then he preached they are evil but cannot harm you, until he was harmed.

And this happens all the time with ignorant people delving into the occult. It starts out with spirits playing with them, lying and lying and lying. Saying they are aliens, or angels, or dead people. Eventually they admit they are demons, and will start harassing you, trying to dry you crazy. And sometimes even physically attack you.

This happens in strata of occultism. I have read this same story hundreds of times by ignorant people who do not know what they are getting involved in. And they will all deny the truth, until it happens to them. And most of them will still, even then, deny the truth.

Now he has dozens of videos with these spirit communications, here they let him know they are demons. And he still believes they cannot harm him for playing around with this spiritism.

About a week ago his tune changed:

Of course there is much more evidence as to the true nature of this. But this should be enough for any reasonable minded person to give pause and think about what they are doing when they dabble into this form of wicked spiritism.
edit on 31-3-2016 by LifeisGrand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeisGrand

the lust for power drives people to do a lot of stupid #

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

It's been stated before that this form of trying to communicate with the spirit world is wrong morally, and leads people into contact with Satan and his demons.

It has nothing to do with morals. So it isn't "wrong morally". That's a load of BS, as is "Satan and his demons". It's no wonder people get all worked up, frightened, wig out, and ending up hurting themselves or someone else, when we believe nonsense like this. Not surprising though. People love a scary story/movie.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Ah, the consummate troll.

If you don't have anything to say about the proof provided I'd say stop trolling. But still, thanks for stopping by.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

look at this rare demon summoning video i found on the internet; www.youtube.com...
i DONT KNOW IF THE VIDEO IS FAKE OR NOT

edit on 31-3-2016 by Zhennn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeisGrand
a reply to: Klassified

Ah, the consummate troll.

If you don't have anything to say about the proof provided I'd say stop trolling. But still, thanks for stopping by.

So anyone who strongly disagrees this is proof of anything but psychosis is a troll? Thanks for playing.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Where do the jinn and daemons that have repented and are willing to guide human sinners back to Yahushua (Jesus Christ) stand ?

There are quite a few of them. Right now they are smack bang in the middle of a future war zone waiting to explode between Lucifer's allies and Jesus who can quite easily turn His back on them.
edit on 31-3-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Where do the jinn and daemons that have repented and are willing to guide human sinners back to Yahushua (Jesus Christ) stand ?

There are quite a few of them. Right now they are smack bang in the middle of a future war zone waiting to explode between Lucifer's allies and Jesus who can quite easily turn His back on them.

That is a reasonable question. It seems though, that they have nothing to be redeemed. They were created with imputed righteousness and perfection, just as the first human couple. They lost if of their own volition.

Jesus' ransom covers all human sinners because all of us were born into sin and needed a redeemer. They were not born unto sin. They were created perfect beings who gave up their perfection of their own free will.

Scripture indicates that all wicked spirits have been cast en bonds of dense darkness and are awaiting the day of judgement. Indeed it says that after Jesus was resurrected from the dead, after returning to the spirit realm in heaven, he returned and witnesses to the spirits held in bondage. Probably it was a sentence of their doom.

(Jude 6) . . .And the angels who did not keep their original position but forsook their own proper dwelling place, he has reserved with eternal bonds in dense darkness for the judgment of the great day.

(2 Peter 2:4) Certainly God did not refrain from punishing the angels who sinned, but threw them into Tarʹta·rus, putting them in chains of dense darkness to be reserved for judgment.

(1 Peter 3:18-20) . . .He was put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit. 19 And in this state he went and preached to the spirits in prison, 20 who had formerly been disobedient . . .

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
very interesting post OP

I myself had a horrible, nightmare experience from doing EVP that haunts me still to this day

I guess my only thing might be though, I often see the term Spiritism dragged through the mud

I've read up on allot of material since my own situation happened to me.

real Spiritism, as written about by Allan Kardec in the 1800's is a very elaborate and uplifting spiritual philosophy

that also warns of these dangers, but also states that mediumistic abilities are natural in some people

Spiritism is not about reckless dabbling with Quija boards, etc.....there's a very deep philosophy to it.....even if one doesn't agree with it, I just always see the term dragged through the mud

but interesting post...thanks for sharing this
edit on 31-3-2016 by jerseyguy77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2016 by jerseyguy77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeisGrand
That is a reasonable question. It seems though, that they have nothing to be redeemed. They were created with imputed righteousness and perfection, just as the first human couple. They lost if of their own volition.

According to Shemhyaza, all fallen angels who fell, fell on their own accord. Hence they forsook Heaven for this world and will never be given access to Heaven again. This world is the closest they have to Heaven.

Scripture indicates that all wicked spirits have been cast en bonds of dense darkness and are awaiting the day of judgement.
(2 Peter 2:4) Certainly God did not refrain from punishing the angels who sinned, but threw them into Tarʹta·rus, putting them in chains of dense darkness to be reserved for judgment.

Yahushua opened this prison many years ago hence the recent blight of chaos on this planet. The only entities that are still there are the Rephaim in wraith form who find the silence peaceful. Crazy, i know; until you are standing there with them in the 7 minutes whilst the infinite despair, fear, misery causes your mortal physical host body to implode.

This world is Heaven compared to what it is like down there, hence their backs are against the wall right now.

As long as they possess and 'suggest' to humans to preach the Gospel of the Lord, they stand a chance of survival. If they do nothing, then they will be no different to the man (Matthew 25:18) that buried his talent by not spreading the Word of God to non-believers. They are desperate to help because they know what it truly feels like in all 4 hells.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

That is not correct. The fallen angels and Satan himself had free access to the spirit heavens until recently.

If you read the account in Job you see Satan walking into an assembly Jehovah had congregated with his angels, and Satan's angels sided with him.

And we read in Revelation that it wasn't until the Messianic kingdom was installed in heaven that Satan and his demons were cast out of heaven and thrown to the earth.

That is why their is the increase of badness in recent times.

Also Hellfire is a mythic place that does not exist. No wicked spirit angel or Satan are going to go to hell.

They will eventually be abyssed. But until they are thrown into the abyss (which is a state of inactivity) they are still roaming the earth and misleading everyone.

At the end of the thousand year reign of Jesus Satan and his angels will be released from the abyss for a short while, after which they will be destroyed (thrown in the lake of fire which means the second death).

The lake of fire and hell are not the same thing though. Hell is thrown into the lake of fire as well. Hell is the common grave, or death. It is NOT a literal place, and no angel will ever literally go there.

The wicked angels have been put in chains of dense darkness. They do not have the abilities they had before the deluge of Noah's day when they were able to materlize human bodies and cohabit with women.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Im pretty clueless when it comes to this stuff but what the hell is the equipment he is using?? Ive never seen any of it before in my life, like what is that blue lighted speaker box his using, i also seen him using an electronic euija board? It all looks like a load of nonsense if you ask me, he probably made the video for entertainment purposes and did all the voices himself on his computer.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I don't know what to make of EVP recordings. Except that they are decidedly creepy, that's a given.

Never dabbled myself, though I recall having a cassette tape as a teenager that suddenly started to play back a man's voice in slow motion...scared the willies out of me and I got rid of it fast. At the time, I'd never heard about EVP. So I know it's real...but what the hell is it?

I think those who investigate it are courageous; I'm thankful because we'll never get to the bottom of this mystery by running away from it.

I don't subscribe to belief in demons and djinn, and suchlike. This is a genuine mystery that needs investigating with an open mind and with the doggedness of the scientific method.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Fantastic post regardless if you believe or perhaps are on the fence...scientists are saying in some circles that parrallel universe are part of this space, we theorized in the past that blackholes were out there with little proof in the past and today it's science fact.

Maybe this phenomenon can be scientifically explained down the road..to either validate or dismiss it..

Very entertaining...thank you OP

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
wow, these are some of the best and clearest EVPs i've ever heard. And the collection of equipment this guy has really piqued my interest. As an audio engineer its interesting seeing what people can use for this sort of thing. And he's got some nice gear he's working with.

thing is though with this sort of thing, it's an open invitation. every time this guy conducts an EVP session he's basically opening himself and his house up to any kind of spirit whether it be demonic or kind. also, most people are easily fooled by demonic spirits. they always act like they are a relative or just a deceased person. good way to get into a great deal of trouble.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

That's one of the silliest things I have ever read. It's not demons and Satan driving people into madness, it's just a mirror of their fear.
You'll find what you're looking for.
There certainly are some entities, but whatever they are is nothing but a reflection of their "hosts" state of mind. Unfortunately mostly damaged people play with these things.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20550062]LifeisGrand[/pos

Bahh no such thing as demons, angels or gods, they are just other life forms to complex for us to fathom yet so in our tiny minds we call them things from legends and superstitions of yonder year to make our selves feel better. There is good and evil but only in the hearts of those that commit these acts of love or hate. No devils and nonsense. So now that we put that behind us let us think about science for a change, there are law of various preservation one of them being information, if you like and it makes you feel better call this energy a soul, none the less if it can neither be created nor destroyed it stand to reason that it would then be transmuted, so there you have it orbs, ghosts, EVP and so forth. Just echos from the past.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

mhm it's a form of divination. Same can be said for many things.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

I would like to see this proof that you allegedly have concerning Jinn and demons that have repented.

Show this proof you speak of.

P.S. Jinn and demons have taken an oath (made a pact) so there is no backing out BUT you say there is so I will await your proof.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Shemhyaza (fallen archangel) is known as a watcher and they specifically took an oath and swore they would NOT back off or change their minds before they fell.

Shemhyaza is known to possess people and torture them until they are insane. HE shows no mercy.

If he was to repent (which he can not) Lucifer himself (a Seraphim) would drag him to the abyss and torture him 24/7.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join