It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: UKTruth

nah, Trump is a well known adulterer LoL

or was that in reference to Cruz?

I assumed he was talking about Cruz as this is the thread for the alleged infidelities of the Texas Senator

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Again, I am not a Trump supporter. Feel the need to state that again because if you say anything that isn't specifically anti-Trump, you get labeled as pro-Trump. So, anyway...

In following this "scandal," I have realized that, in my personal experience, those who support Trump are absolutely forceful about it...but Trump haters have said the most hateful, awful, and rabid things ever. At least the Trumpets are funny and sarcastic. Yeah, some are actually crazy, but the Trump haters are way worse from a sideline viewpoint.

Cruz is not going to admit this even if they find a sex tape. Never.

Anyone else curious about the DC madam call records? Hype or real? Think it is Cruz or another candidate?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BarefootInWinter

DC Madam attorney is genuinely fearing for his life.
Apparently, the material can effect the election as it stands...and he has put it online with a 'FAIL-SAFE' switch which triggers to send to news outlets in 72 hrs. if something happens to him and he can't reset.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BarefootInWinter

I doubt the DC Madam material involves Sanders or Kasich.
I'm guessing Cruz or Bill Clinton.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This pundit has it figured out. The GOP establishment is using Cruz to drop Trump...and then they plan to destroy Cruz.
I believe the Cruz sex scandal material...collected by Rubio and the GOP establishment...was supposed to be held in reserve until Cruz stopped Trump from getting 1237. Kasich was told to stay in in order to hold Cruz back from 1237.
THEN ALL the Cruz material was to be leaked before the convention to keep Cruz from claiming the nomination.

Somehow the sex scandal story got leaked out too early.

Pat Caddell: GOP Establishment ‘Using Cruz as Cats-Paw’ to ‘Nominate an Establishment Figure’

Caddell said he believes the GOP Establishment is “using Cruz as a cats-paw.”

“Look, you don’t really think that Jeb Bush, and Lindsay Graham, and some of those who have endorsed Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) … you don’t really think they want Ted Cruz, do you?” Caddell asked. “They’re using him to stop Trump.”

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

This pundit has it figured out. The GOP establishment is using Cruz to drop Trump...and then they plan to destroy Cruz.
I believe the Cruz sex scandal material...collected by Rubio and the GOP establishment...was supposed to be held in reserve until Cruz stopped Trump from getting 1237. Kasich was told to stay in in order to hold Cruz back from 1237.
THEN ALL the Cruz material was to be leaked before the convention to keep Cruz from claiming the nomination.

Somehow the sex scandal story got leaked out too early.

Pat Caddell: GOP Establishment ‘Using Cruz as Cats-Paw’ to ‘Nominate an Establishment Figure’

Caddell said he believes the GOP Establishment is “using Cruz as a cats-paw.”

“Look, you don’t really think that Jeb Bush, and Lindsay Graham, and some of those who have endorsed Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) … you don’t really think they want Ted Cruz, do you?” Caddell asked. “They’re using him to stop Trump.”

www.breitbart.com...

This could possibly be true... there s so much to go after Ted Cruz on that has been left in the shadows, most notably his association to a pastor that calls for the death of gays by religious mandate. Cruz is actually on video speaking at this mans conference and shaking his hand after he had just delivered a speech full of bigotry and hate. When you consider the endless attacks on Trump over David Duke (a man he has disavowed several times since 2001) because he was not clear on a CNN interview. Can you imagine if Trump had turned up to one of Duke's conferences and shaken his hand!

In addition, Cruz is on video making a speech how the US govt should have '100 more like Jesse Helms' - a man who used race extensively throughout his career including running racist ads and insulting the US Senate's only black senator by singing 'Dixie' to her 'until she cried'.

Given the plethora of other videos of Cruz being booed by everyone from Jews to fellow Christians, his history is a mine field of material to blow him up with.

It's amazing that Trump has not used much more of it.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarefootInWinter

Anyone else curious about the DC madam call records? Hype or real? Think it is Cruz or another candidate?

I hear the DC madam will reveal records of either Cruz or Kasich. I personally can't see it's Kasich, but who knows. She's supposed to reveal by next Friday, trying to find a source.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I hear the DC madam will reveal records of either Cruz or Kasich. I personally can't see it's Kasich, but who knows. She's supposed to reveal by next Friday, trying to find a source.

I think it the DC Madam's lawyer. She actually turned up dead in 2008 in her shed...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I think it the DC Madam's lawyer. She actually turned up dead in 2008 in her shed...

That's right, I meant her lawyer. She was found hung from a supposed suicide.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

First I heard about Kasich.
Where did you hear HE might be a possibility?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

The lawyer is supposedly going to release the info within 72 hours. Kasich was listed as a long shot in rumors.

Montgomery Blair Sibley says the records will become public if he fails to reset a 72-hour countdown clock, which could cut short his soft two-week ultimatum for federal courts to consider lifting a 2007 gag order that covers the records, lest he deem that order void. The countdown clock is a safeguard, Sibley says, that ensures that if he disappears the records will be published. Inevitable release, he says, may also disincentivize violent acts against him to prevent their disclosure.

www.usnews.com...

John Kasich has a foot in the self-righteous, moralistic a-hole club, but he is a punter compared to everyone’s odds on favorite…

Ted Cruz , a guy so self-righteous, moralistic, and creepy that David Vitter’s baby/mommy fantasies will probably end up looking like wholesome and healthy human sexuality by the time this is over.

www.delawareliberal.net...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The lawyer is supposedly going to release the info within 72 hours. Kasich was listed as a long shot in rumors.

Montgomery Blair Sibley says the records will become public if he fails to reset a 72-hour countdown clock, which could cut short his soft two-week ultimatum for federal courts to consider lifting a 2007 gag order that covers the records, lest he deem that order void. The countdown clock is a safeguard, Sibley says, that ensures that if he disappears the records will be published. Inevitable release, he says, may also disincentivize violent acts against him to prevent their disclosure.

www.usnews.com...

John Kasich has a foot in the self-righteous, moralistic a-hole club, but he is a punter compared to everyone’s odds on favorite…

Ted Cruz , a guy so self-righteous, moralistic, and creepy that David Vitter’s baby/mommy fantasies will probably end up looking like wholesome and healthy human sexuality by the time this is over.

www.delawareliberal.net...

I thought the 72 hours was the timing on the 'FAIL-SAFE' program he set on the online press release...if something nefarious was to happen to him and he wasn't able to reset it.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
BTW...Isn't there supposed to be another N.E. release of an additional 3 Cruz mistresses on Friday?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

BTW...Isn't there supposed to be another N.E. release of an additional 3 Cruz mistresses on Friday?

Perhaps that was a fake? I dont think there was anything in this week's NE. I would say this story is now dead. They have no further evidence. Big win for Cruz I would say.
edit on 2/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I just read the Barry Levine, the executive editor of the NE has stepped down and left the publication... not sure if it's true but interesting timing if it is.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That theory makes sense.

If you go back to before Cruz ran or Prez, he is hugely hated in DC. Everyone calls him establishment, but it always confuses me because of the hate. W Bush ridiculed him by calling him Theodore behind his back. The people from every job he has ever had all call him lazy. Like, he would leave work in the early afternoon and then come back in around 10pm. He would send off emails then to seem as though he had worked late. He sent frequent emails to update on his recent accomplishments. He also made it obvious he felt he was much smarter and never wrong. One guy even said he immediately was disliked by everybody, and your hatred just grows the more you know him.

It seems like he is really into himself. You add that his dad told him since he was a little kid that God made him "brilliant" so he could restore America for Christians....... with his awkward try hard jokes. He is desperate.

I think he makes the perfect pawnm.

He never made it into the inner circle. When he realized that, he started going anti-establishment. He wants it do bad that if they dangled the carrot, he would do anything.

I believe the GOP hates him, but they could absolutely be using him.

From what I read about him going back years...it actually makes the most sense.

If they dump Trump and use Cruz (and wtf it even rhymes)...then nominate Whoever, Cruz will meltdown. I think he is legit at kool-aid level in Dominionism. I think he really believes God has preordained this in his favor.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I just read the Barry Levine, the executive editor of the NE has stepped down and left the publication... not sure if it's true but interesting timing if it is.

Interesting.
The few mentions of this just say he was a respected editor, and is leaving just because it was time. It sounds innocuous, and most likely has nothing to do with anything.

But, if you wanted to get conspiratorial, you could wonder if he was forced out for allowing a false story, OR he was forced out by someone powerful to squash the story, OR he left because he was being forced to squash a story that he felt was important to continue with.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I thought the same immediately. The timing might be bad, but that is always the excuse for most "coincidences."

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I think Iamtat hit it pretty close, stating that the Cruz leakage wasn't supposed to dribble from the panties
until a bit later (I paraphrase) in order to take out Cruz, once Trump was done, to ensure in the end a progressive victory.

They really do want to round up guns, and build a world state, using global warming as the collective and cohesive element.

Also, someone got to Trump. Whether it was his own conscience, or just an amount he could 'live with', who can say.
But I can read the weather pretty well, and something has changed. The media have gone full assault against anything that could even remotely help Trump, evidenced by the massive Twitter purges, the non-stop portraying of Trump as being the snitch, and the letting go of Levine. If you look at these boards, you will see that the biggest Trump supporters...have grown silent. Even the intelligent ones.

Levine crossed his own tribe, not good. I wish him to know that
his efforts were not missed by me. Cruz is sickening, and Levine did the NE rag proud; he tried to show us what was supposed to
dribble out a little later, when and exactly as they needed it, not all clop to the floor in one glop like a broken egg, for to ensure
that progressive party victory later on, when it matters.

He'll bounce back up in
a pawn shop, somewhere, someplace, punishment served.

As they say: Watching time pass is hard work.

I am most offended by having the Cruz feces smeared on my media monitor screen each day, after finally confirming the awful obvious truth as to his essence, and that Cruz voice and mug were smeared across the screen in an intended positive light. I cannot digest at all when all I am fed is fecal matter, presented in a fashion that is devoid of any shame or hint of embarrassment from those who master us. But that's just me.

I feel like I am being buried alive and I best keep quiet about this, to myself.

# 613

edit on 3-4-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: 'twas only an 'opeless fancy, but it took me breath away

edit on 3-4-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: 'media' is plural, as in 'they'. they have, not they has. The media have would be proper.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Don't feel alone WhiteKnight. I think there are many amongst us who see a clearer picture and feel a helpless frustration at knowing how we are being manipulated by those "who master us" as you say.

The masses are being fed the propaganda from the TPTB by the media, including indoctrination through social media. TPTB feed on the ignorance of the masses. They hate Trump because he cannot be controlled or bought. Never mind they know how good he could be for the country, or how hard he's willing to work to truly (giving it all of the best he's got) to make America great again. This simply does not fit their agenda. For those of us who can see this it is most depressing.

The media's turn on Trump, I think, came when he said "no more debates". (I agreed with him for heaven's sake - enough was enough.) He called out the networks on their ploy to use the debates as money makers as they were raking in the biggest audiences since the OJ trial.

I noticed a turn in their attitude soon thereafter. Prior to that, he was more like a source of humor for them. Now that same amusement has turned to an almost scathing hate.

But this all went down pretty much this same time as Rubio's loss in FL. It was an awful time for the Republican Establishment who already wounded after having to watch Jeb pull out. But they had been well on the way to grooming Rubio to become the leader of the "new/younger" face of their clan. Then wham.

Now what? They knew what bad news Cruz was, but they had no choice but to deal with him differently as he was now a leading contender. They wanted to keep his nasty escapades under wrap until the time was right. Anybody who says Cruz has the only chance to beat Hillary is insane. She will surely win against him when all this comes out.

The Dems very much want to run against him. They are scared to death of Trump. He alone can beat them.

Meanwhile the Republican Establishment is intent on forcing a contested convention.

Don't look at what they want you to see, people. Look at what the other hand is doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51 >>

join