It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Any body and facial language experts, that can analyze her during that interview ?

I'm not an expert, but I can see she's lying.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

You wish.

It doesn't even remotely work that way. Right now two things are happening: 1) Trump is sparing no expense to uncover the original source to embarrass Ted again, and 2) Countless journalists are looking for the someone on record to talk to.

If Ted wants this to go away, he needs to sue the Enquirer, and force discovery in a court of law. Coming out on TV and swearing that he has NEVER had sex with anyone but his wife, would help in the short term.

Beyond that, this story will dog him for the rest of his campaign, and rightfully so. Americans are sick of hypocritical fakes and political politicians. The Lawyers have been warned. Their old tricks are failing, on both sides.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
As of yesterday, Cruz is STILL blaming Trump for this scandal, although all reports show that it was anti-Trump and pro-Rubio people who were pushing the story to various media.

I do like what Trump adviser Sarah Huckabee Sanders said:

But she said Carpenter and Cruz should sue the tabloid. "For the sake of both Amanda and Sen. Cruz's family, I think they should fight back and sue the National Enquirer on this false story," she said.

Please do that Mr. Cruz. Sue. If it's false, then everything will be settled.

But, I'm sure there are reasons that he and Carpenter are not suing - including that then he can no longer blame Trump, because the facts will come out.
When they actually sue, then we can believe them.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Yeah. It's really that simple.

Cruz sues the Enquirer...because he knows he's innocent.
Cruz DOESN'T sue the Enquirer...because he knows he's guilty.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

What if he's afraid to sue? Not because it is true but it exposes the Establishment for what it really is? Him doing so shows he's as much a part of it as a Bush?It takes down the Establishment in the process of saving his family, himself, and more importantly his campaign?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: misterhistory

Sorry. I don't really see the connection between suing or not suing...and being part of the establishment, or not.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I think you took my post the wrong way. This will be buried unless some concrete evidence is found. Such as what you posted, something should be found if it's true.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I think you took my post the wrong way. This will be buried unless some concrete evidence is found. Such as what you posted, something should be found if it's true.

My gut feeling is that Trump supporters are being strung along -- just like what happened with the Michelle Obama 'whitey' video hoax. People waited for months with bated breath for that video to materialize and it never did. It was a great method to oppress and marginalize anti-Obama people.

It's pretty clear these parties and the media are doing all they can to oppress and marginalize Trump supporters.

And since neither Cruz nor Trump are 'The Chosen One,' the entire scandal is going to work like gangbusters for democrats.
edit on 30-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

edit on 30/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Absolutely. That's the bottom line. This is a ripe slam dunk Libel case. Katrina Pierson should also sue the Enquirer. Notice Cruz never asked the Enquirer to retract the story?

The whole blame Trump angle is just ludicrous to me. Because he knowknows the owner? There isn't one shred of evidence that Trump was behind it, yet it's reported as common knowledge by the media. Pierson was one of the women named. Would Trump throw one of his own campaign members under the bus? Look at how he's defending Lewandowski.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It helps to bring out the fact it's a Rubio campaign ace in the hole that was suppressed one it was clear that it would only help Trump. Now that Cruz is the only viable candidate to stop Trump before the convention. Look at how all the Establishment press is trying to defend Cruz now. He's probably the only candidate to really loose to Hillary in the general election. They know it and that's what they want. Cruz is working towards that, whether willingly or unwillingly; he is colluding with the Establishment now.

Hair-brained post complete...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Any body and facial language experts, that can analyze her during that interview ?

I got this answer somewhere else

Let's put it this way. She's had a affair behind her husband's back, whether it be Cruz or someone else. When asked if she had a affair with Cruz, she answered No with her eyes closed which is a sign for lying. She also looked down when she talked about being faithful to her husband which is a sign of shame. She also blinked alot when she described these allegations as conspiracy theories which is a sign of nervousness and at one point, rolled her eyeballs up which is a sign of trying to remember something to say that may have been rehearsed instead of speaking from the heart.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If NE doesn't have a follow-up in this week's publication...it's over.

If that happens, Trump supporters will always use it, but those following will lose interest.

At the moment, I believe Cruz had at least one affair because he won't deny it. Was it when Heidi had her breakdown? Was it when they were leading separate lives for a while? I don't know, but I think he absolutely had an affair. I just don't know who it was with.

Carpenter, at the very least, had an inappropriate flirty relationship with Cruz that very clearly was heading towards an affair. I believe they were too close for being married to other people, if nothing else. Her guilty actions like the interviews and deleting tweets could be because she knows she had inappropriate feelings.

The real question for those who don't care where Cruz put his wang is being buried in all this. Maybe that was the real goal.

That $500k donation to a competitor's campaign followed by one of the women in that campaign being named...especially considering how Fiorina is answering for Cruz...THAT is the real story. THAT is what is covered up by both the sex scandal and MSM blackout scandal. Anything and everything to distract from that money. The Twitter hashtag should be Cruz500kScandal

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BarefootInWinter
If NE doesn't have a follow-up in this week's publication...it's over.

If that happens, Trump supporters will always use it, but those following will lose interest.

At the moment, I believe Cruz had at least one affair because he won't deny it. Was it when Heidi had her breakdown? Was it when they were leading separate lives for a while? I don't know, but I think he absolutely had an affair. I just don't know who it was with.

Carpenter, at the very least, had an inappropriate flirty relationship with Cruz that very clearly was heading towards an affair. I believe they were too close for being married to other people, if nothing else. Her guilty actions like the interviews and deleting tweets could be because she knows she had inappropriate feelings.

The real question for those who don't care where Cruz put his wang is being buried in all this. Maybe that was the real goal.

That $500k donation to a competitor's campaign followed by one of the women in that campaign being named...especially considering how Fiorina is answering for Cruz...THAT is the real story. THAT is what is covered up by both the sex scandal and MSM blackout scandal. Anything and everything to distract from that money. The Twitter hashtag should be Cruz500kScandal

Yes, I don't think this has hurt Cruz, in fact it may have helped him. He is up to 40% in the 'post scandal' latest polls in Wisconsin, vs Trump 30%. Kasich has also pulled all advertising in Wisconsin, I assume so as not to draw any votes away from Cruz as part of an organised anti-trump GOP strategy.
edit on 31/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Christian "traditional family values" Republican Presidential Candidate is an adulterer.

Ahem, irony much?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxpnrq
Christian "traditional family values" Republican Presidential Candidate is an adulterer.

Ahem, irony much?

You mean 'alleged adulterer' !

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

nah, Trump is a well known adulterer LoL

or was that in reference to Cruz?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BarefootInWinter

Cruz thanks God every night that the Trump-Lewandowski-Fields assault saga has been front and center, taking the focus away from his sex scandal. Maybe Cruz's father was right, Ted's path to the WH is a divine certainty. Teddy-boy is an anointed king.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: UKTruth

nah, Trump is a well known adulterer LoL

or was that in reference to Cruz?

But Trump is an expert adulterer, Cruz is a sloppy amateur. As Al Davis said, "It's not cheating unless you get caught". (He was talking about football, of course).

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Cruz ran his campaign as a moral christian, faithful husband, carrying around a bible.
If he is cheating on his wife, then he is a fraud deceiving the voters.

At least Trump does not try to deceive about such things.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join