It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Lol. Cruz gets called out for cheating and instead of denouncing tabloid garbage hes looking for who let the cat out of the bag. What a loser.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Just watched an amazing segment on FOX.
'Experts' on the panel are saying Trumps campaign is finally over and it's Cruz that has the advantage now.

They are basically discussing why the Trump campaign ended up failing.

A bizarre inversion of reality to try and make it real and discourage Trump voters?

The reason they are saying this is the polls from the last 4 days show Cruz gaining in California and Pennsylvania to a near tie, and Cruz now ahead by 5 in Wisconsin.

If those are accurate, and I have to say polling has been mostly an accurate indicator of results so far, it does appear Cruz may be about to take the lead. Why, I am not sure.

There point is if Donald does not have near the 1237 delegates, they will definitely keep him from the nomination. I agree trump needs a big lead over Cruz, he needs to continue winning the majority of the delagates, otherwise he is screwed even if he has the majority at the convention. Fix is simply jumping on this story because it is what they hope happens.
edit on 27-3-2016 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

'Experts' on the panel are saying Trumps campaign is finally over and it's Cruz that has the advantage now.

A bizarre inversion of reality to try and make it real and discourage Trump voters?

The reason they are saying this is the polls from the last 4 days show Cruz gaining in California and Pennsylvania to a near tie, and Cruz now ahead by 5 in Wisconsin.

If those are accurate, and I have to say polling has been mostly an accurate indicator of results so far, it does appear Cruz may be about to take the lead. Why, I am not sure.

Yes been looking at the polls and Cruz is attracting the votes from those who have dropped out.
At this rate I suspect both he and Trump will end with about 950 delegates each going into the convention.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Yes been looking at the polls and Cruz is attracting the votes from those who have dropped out.
At this rate I suspect both he and Trump will end with about 950 delegates each going into the convention.

If that happens I guarantee you it will either be Paul Ryan or Romney as the nominee.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ug. How many 'Establishments' are there?

ONE!!!

And Bernie, Hillary, Trump, AND Cruz are working FOR that Establishment. So is the media and both the parties.

Geez.

One Establishment. One agenda.

Why can't people get this??? No reason to complicate it!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

ONE!!!

And Bernie, Hillary, Trump, AND Cruz are working FOR that Establishment. So is the media and both the parties.

Geez.

I do not agree, Bernie and trump are not establishment. This is really simple the media does not attack establishment candidates. The fact they are trying to cover up this scandle for Cruz proves he is.

Will either be allowed to win, probably not. If they did win could they be coopted by the establishment, maybe, but all the evidence clearly shows right now they are not establishment.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

ONE!!!

Geez.

I do not agree, Bernie and trump are not establishment. This is really simple the media does not attack establishment candidates. The fact they are trying to cover up this scandle for Cruz proves he is.

Will either be allowed to win, probably not. If they did win could they be coopted by the establishment, maybe, but all the evidence clearly shows right now they are not establishment.

Number one: this scandAL has had far more media attention than Obama's scandal with Larry Sinclair, in 2008. And we are only three days in.

Number two: The media has plugged every candidate's image. Relentlessly.

Number three: There is one establishment and their candidate will win.

Number four: Eff no, it's not going to be a conservative. It won't be Trump or Cruz. It will likely be Bernie because he has the biggest spending plan and the biggest tax hike proposed. If not him, then Hillary.

'The Establishment' has been shoving leftwing politics down our throats for 10 years. They aren't letting that hard work go to waste on a conservative president.
edit on 27-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I guess I'm seeing this a little differently.
I am seeing Cruz being taken down this week...Trump being vindicated with the revelation that Rubio's camp was responsible for exposing the scandal...and Trump sweeping the rest of the states to get to 1237.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

From your lips to God`s ear (as my very elderly Mother-In-Law says frequently...LOL)

I can`t imagine that Cruz would(or even should) stay in the race now.

But my ex-husband was a "minister", and could lie with a straight face. Even could have you thinking you were nuts for not falling for the lies.

Cruz seems to me to be that same kind of liar.

In order to complete a good con, the con artist first has to con himself into believing he is telling the truth.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

I think there's too many teeth into this story now...more and more evidence will be coming out this week...it will snowball until he'll have to leave. Hopefully, he'll get out before his family and their lives are completely destroyed.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I have said from the beginning.

Trump is working for Hillary.

edit on 27-3-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Well, he's definitely working for the Establishment.

Bernie could be The One. The Establishment can profit most -- in money and power-- under Bernie, but Hillary is a close second.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I guess I'm seeing this a little differently.
I am seeing Cruz being taken down this week...Trump being vindicated with the revelation that Rubio's camp was responsible for exposing the scandal...and Trump sweeping the rest of the states to get to 1237.

Don't think so, I bet 90% of voters have not even heard of this scandle, and for the ones who have many are probably blowing it off as false allegations.

If there is not a lot more evidence and media coverage this is going to blow over. Actually the best thing trump could do is get another debate setup to give him a platform to get this out to the masses.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Trump doesn't need a debate with Cruz to get this out.
All he needs to do is publicly ask Cruz why he isn't suing the NE.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
www.vanityfair.com...

Trump's eighth grandchild was born a few hours ago.

Name is Theodore.

Ted isn't Cruz's real name, but man that is hilarious.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

ONE!!!

Geez.

Number one: this scandAL has had far more media attention than Obama's scandal with Larry Sinclair, in 2008. And we are only three days in.

Number two: The media has plugged every candidate's image. Relentlessly.

Number three: There is one establishment and their candidate will win.

Number four: Eff no, it's not going to be a conservative. It won't be Trump or Cruz. It will likely be Bernie because he has the biggest spending plan and the biggest tax hike proposed. If not him, then Hillary.

'The Establishment' has been shoving leftwing politics down our throats for 10 years. They aren't letting that hard work go to waste on a conservative president.

1, yes it has. The reason is A. Obama was very much the establishment candidate, Cruz they don't really like and are just propping him up to try and keep trump from 1237 deligates. B. there is a huge difference in saying a married man is having gay affairs, as opposed to straight ones, the medias level of proof is higher because it is a more serious allegation. C. I have heard all of these gay Obama stories were put out by blummenthal, Hilary's slimy fixit man, and if the press knew that they would have every reason to be very skeptical.

2. I don't even know what you mean. I have watched a lot of coverage and 80 percent of it is veiled or not so veiled trump bashing.

3. Yes if you mean that the republicans and democrats are all controlled by money, I agree. I do not necessarily agree they will win, ultimately the people still have the power if they are willing to exercise it.

4. If it was an establishment republican and they get the most votes, nobody would oppose them. In fact that is their preferred outcome, they want to create the illusion of your vote mattering between establishment candidate, and it ideally would be the republicans turn.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

ON that note, it's probably important to pay attention exactly how this story has been framed. Is it being peddled as 'alleged,' 'rumor,' 'truth?'

It important to consider whether or not anyone has made false claims or just alleged them.

I was thinking along those lines as well... kinda sorta anyway... I believe the real gist of the article is that these five women are being investigated for any affairs with Cruz. The article isn't actually claiming it as proven, just that it's being investigated. Anyone can investigate anything, right?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: proximo

Trump doesn't need a debate with Cruz to get this out.
All he needs to do is publicly ask Cruz why he isn't suing the NE.

If the press will cover him doing that. I'm not so sure they would. But trump doesn't seem to want to touch it yet with the level of evidence that exists.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

You have no understanding of trump or his ego. He doesn't work for others. And if you havnt noticed he wants the presidency and he's used to getting what he wants. In case you havnt noticed he's starting the Hillary ads and attacking her.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: crappiekat

You have no understanding of trump or his ego. He doesn't work for others. And if you havnt noticed he wants the presidency and he's used to getting what he wants. In case you havnt noticed he's starting the Hillary ads and attacking her.

You have no understanding of his record. His record says he is long-time good friends with the Clintons. His mouth says something else.

Ignore the marketing. Look at the record.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join