It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
This story is a campaign killer. One thing for sure, if this had to do with Trump, the media would be slobbering all over this whether it's substantiated or not. The MSM probably wishes it was about Trump and that's why they are twisting it to focus on Trump.

Personally, marriage issues are a personal matter, even cheating can be seen as personal but if it's proven that he paid for 18 year old hookers and is a serial cheater, then he is just an even more disgusting type of person. Also, since he's running for President and claiming to be the only candidate with true "Conservative Values" and his candidacy's support of the religious right & Evangelicals, this is EXTREMELY damaging.

This woman, Amanda Carpenter, is clearly a home wrecker and has no shame and Cruz is not any better. Also, her appearance on TV in which she seemed outraged and then blames Trump, is just obviously concocted to change the narrative. Trump is supposed to be the misogynist, not Cruz.

I think this story is a campaign killer - for Trump. The MSM are using it to bash Trump on the one area that is going to work. Honesty. If they can prove Trump is a political game player they can bring him down.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They sure are trying hard to pin it Trump. As if he used Trumps penis to cheat and not his own. If proven true, they just won't be able to bury of deflect it enough to damage Trump when the facts would kill Cruz's campaign.

Let's look at this scenario: Cruz gets through this unscathed and they succeed in killing Trump campaign. Cruz becomes the nominee and wins the election. Just reading about his wife, who I found out is pretty entrenched in politics. She is aware of his infidelities, looks the other way and stays in the marriage of convenience, just like Bill & Hillary. They come one of those political "power couples." Can they be the next Clintons, except on the Republican side? Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I promised myself that I'd listen to Glen Beck this morning...just to see how he would respond to this.
Beck is in complete and utter denial.
What surprises me, is that he doesn't even seem capable of just considering the possibility that this is true.
He ended his show by saying this is all because of Trump...that Trump is the actual "Frank Underwood".

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

After researching more, I have to agree, unfortunately I can't remove the photo.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
After seeing the last 3 days back and forth's and seeing which way the wind is blowing - manufactured or not - i am calling this weekend as the end of Trumps campaign.

The attacks have ratcheted up by a factor of 10 and there is no way he will be able to survive it.

It's Cruz or another hand picked candidate that will run against Hillary Clinton in November and Clinton will win I suspect.

Really Trump only has himself to blame. He could have steered a very clever path through this.
He could have not sent that wife comparison tweet and he would have come out with so much credit if he had actually come out in support of Cruz and said there is no basis for this accusation and they need to stick to policy and beating Clinton.

I think this time his ego finally got him into trouble he can't handle.

edit on 28/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Sorry. Can't agree with you.
Trump has got an open road to the nomination now.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yep.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Not the way I see it, but I might be wrong.
I think Cruz will take Wisconsin with 50% plus and go from there.
The way it is playing out, this scandal is the making of him.
We'll see... interesting few weeks coming up.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I'd have to disagree that this with cause the end of Trump's campaign as much as this might be the narrative the media wants to enforce, I just see the opposite happening.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

He is not going anywhere. He is not as out there since there is a break in primaries and he just had a new grandchild. Perfect time to back away. April is looking very good.

www.breitbart.com... cial

I would love to see it without Kasich though....

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I just want to interject again, how orchestrated this scandal feels.

My prediction: I think we will be looking at a contested convention. Cruz will get the nomination, Trump will split from the GOP, and Cruz and Trump will be so evenly divided that democrats will win with a mandate to spend, spend, spend.

And, of course, the voters will be telling themselves it was out of Trump's hands because he was wronged by the GOP.

But it's all been planned to play out exactly this way.

I haven't forgotten how Trump backdated that loyalty pledge and the RNC was completely in on that. See my blog post on that here: Trump and Priebus Sitting in a Tree

edit on 28-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

We have an other week before the next primary. I think it's a little too soon to call it a loss for either candidate. If the NE comes out with evidence, even if it's in a really slow drip manner, before the next primary it will destroy Cruz. It hasn't destroyed him yet because the MSM has limited itself to "Cruz denies affairs" and "Was Trump the source?" If evidence is revealed they will have to move fast to remain relevant with the "breaking news". If no evidence is revealed it may destroy Trump since they have positioned themselves with the "Blame Trump" side even if it was Rubio's team that released the 'rumor'. It all depends on what happens this week.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
I just want to interject again, how orchestrated this scandal feels.

My prediction: I think we will be looking at a contested convention. Cruz will get the nomination, Trump will split from the GOP, and Cruz and Trump will be so evenly divided that democrats will win with a mandate to spend, spend, spend.

And, of course, the voters will be telling themselves it was out of Trump's hands because he was wronged by the GOP.

But it's all been planned to play out exactly this way.

I haven't forgotten how Trump backdated that loyalty pledge and the RNC was completely in on that. See my blog post on that here: Trump and Priebus Sitting in a Tree

I think this could well be the scenario, though I have my doubts that Trump started with this intention. I do believe he will not just take it lying down though. as you say he will run 3rd party and take 20% or so of the national vote. Most of that will eat into Ted Cruz's vote totals and render him useless against Clinton.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I think it was the plan all along.

Washington Post -- Donald Trump talked politics with Bill Clinton weeks before launching 2016 bid

Former president Bill Clinton had a private telephone conversation in late spring with Donald Trump at the same time that the billionaire investor and reality-television star was nearing a decision to run for the White House, according to associates of both men.

Four Trump allies and one Clinton associate familiar with the exchange said that Clinton encouraged Trump’s efforts to play a larger role in the Republican Party and offered his own views of the political landscape

It's just too difficult for me to get past the long-time friendship between the Clintons & Trump.
edit on 28-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Honestly, the notion that Cruz could match either Dem in a national election is laughable. I'm not sure whether Trump could either, because demographics have a liberal bias.

That said -- the real damage will be how far down the ticket the contagion spreads.

I think we are seeing the death of the Whig party, all over again. 2016 is just the beginning. The blowback from this campaign, and the following election will make the GOP an anachronism by 2022.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hmmm...It's the end of something. I see this media deflection-obfuscation pantomime as being
perhaps the final coffin nail in whatever 'goodwill' the media has managed to retain after their bombardment and rabid fearmonger-assassination treatment of Trump as being 'out of control', ie. as one coming from outside of their fold, hence, uncontrollable.

The disconnect between what I know about Cruz and what the local Christian believes is as staggering as the impossible gulf separating Newtown Players when glimpsed behind the curtain, and then when on call, and under the spots.

I am almost embarrassed for them. Embarrassed for the media. Every single lever they have pulled against Trump has backfired, and I see no reason why this one won't backfire in spades once the non-believers catch a glimpse of Ted's face approaching nirvana in a whorehouse. I will not. I cannot.

Having been asked to imagine Hulk Hogan having sex, and paid 150 millions for it, was bad enough. Cruz was fast past the grease saturation point on the day that I first saw him, and since the media are defending this creep to the nines due to fear of a non PC ready zion stooge, then the only ones who will need to gawk at the Cruz smegfest, should it be unleashed, will be introvert, here, and the apparent misled public viewers which the media hath misled, again, who will be curious about the media ruse more so than repulsed by the shocking views therein.

What they are doing, what the media are attempting, is dangerous, should they fail, and they have, tick tock.
But it will be cataclysmic in foreboding, should they succeed. For this...to succeed, they will have to count the votes, and redistribute the hollowpoints, a la Stalin. Both Hillary and Bernie will comply without a hitch, and worldwide. Because...never again.

Trump was supposed to be out, and yesterday. With all this Trump love, which is largely displaced hatred of them, our masters, the progressives have almost forgot themselves that they are after world power, because they have to play it back, pare it down, that they have global ambitions. Anyone catch Bono's little act this morning? Global this global that. It is a disease with them. The blood that keeps them alive. Power.

There is, to the asses seated around the average media monitor living room settee, immeasurably more to fear when the ruse's intent bubbles from the slime, than learning about Ted letting his snake out before and after sermons, in a technicolor scream.

# 605

edit on 28-3-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

This thread is about Cruz.
Not to derail it - but I don't see what this has to do with anything.
It says right in the article that the presidential campaign was not discussed.
Trump knows lots of powerful people.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
I am almost embarrassed for them. Embarrassed for the media. Every single lever they have pulled against Trump has backfired...

Trump has billed himself as anti-Establishment, a threat to the GOP, and as a candidate the media wants to bury.

How are the parties and media doing anything but helping plug Trump's image?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: MotherMayEye

This thread is about Cruz.
Not to derail it - but I don't see what this has to do with anything.
It says right in the article that the presidential campaign was not discussed.
Trump knows lots of powerful people.

This thread is about Cruz and Trump has been brought up extensively. This scandal is all about election shenanigans. You just don't like my take on what I think these shenanigans are leading to.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Anti-Trump Operative Was AGGRESSIVELY Shopping Cruz Sex Scandal

Kirsten Powers told FOX News someone else who was anti-Cruz AND anti-Trump was shopping the story.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join