It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I was being sarcastic

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: BarefootInWinter

Wait a minute...it takes a lot of time to
prepare a lawsuit. We are three days into this scandal.

It's way, way too soon to declare this a litmus test and I am no fan of Ted Cruz.

I think a cease and desist order can be done very quickly - especially when additional stories might be in the pipeline.
He should really have sued them by now. This feels like a lot of behind the scenes strategy sessions going on, especially when most of the people involved have been way more quiet than usual online.

Not clear either way yet, but there is mounting circumstantial evidence mounting against Cruz.

I don't think you can file lawsuits over the weekend. I don't think Cruz will be filing a lawsuit however.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Pretty sure that was always the outcome they wanted. Maybe it's cynical, but I don't think we were ever getting a choice anyway.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: stutteringp0et

I was being sarcastic

I wondered. I didn't know what to make of your comment so I kept it brief.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

a reply to: BarefootInWinter

Wait a minute...it takes a lot of time to
prepare a lawsuit. We are three days into this scandal.

It's way, way too soon to declare this a litmus test and I am no fan of Ted Cruz.

I think a cease and desist order can be done very quickly - especially when additional stories might be in the pipeline.
He should really have sued them by now. This feels like a lot of behind the scenes strategy sessions going on, especially when most of the people involved have been way more quiet than usual online.

Not clear either way yet, but there is mounting circumstantial evidence mounting against Cruz.

Yes, it can. But that would not come from a court so there would be know way to know if a C&D was sent to anyone by Cruz's attorneys.

If it was, and no one has retracted, then it may be safe to say that the NE (and any other news outlets) feel they have the evidence to prove they've not published anything untrue.

ETA: ON that note, it's probably important to pay attention exactly how this story has been framed. Is it being peddled as 'alleged,' 'rumor,' 'truth?'

It important to consider whether or not anyone has made false claims or just alleged them.

edit on 27-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: stutteringp0et

Why not? Canadian is a step up from Kenyan... At least he's from the same continent!

Next election - I want a Transylvanian option! Think of the awesome campaign ads!

I am not going to derail the thread to explain why not.

Because most politicians are already vampires?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

When they dare him to sue they have proof. So I'd say at that point the national enquirer has testimony from someone and at that point they are covered.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Finally, MSM has at least proposed that pro-Rubio people were the ones who brought this allegation to the media.

On FoxNews just now, they said not only the above, but also said there were anti-Trump people who were bringing it to media recently.

They said there is no proof that Trump is to blame.

Their suggestion that it was anti-Trump people supports something I mentioned earlier, that the timing suggests it might have been pushed forward at this time so that they could blame Trump, since he and Cruz were already in a personal battle.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Condoms?
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Her calling him "daddy cruz" and explaining why she liked dating married men does make her look real bad.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Just watched an amazing segment on FOX.
'Experts' on the panel are saying Trumps campaign is finally over and it's Cruz that has the advantage now.

They are basically discussing why the Trump campaign ended up failing.

A bizarre inversion of reality to try and make it real and discourage Trump voters?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

WTF? Geeez...this is surreal.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Donald Trump posted this on his Facebook an hour ago:

Donald J. Trump 1 hr ·
See Lyin' Ted, even the Daily Beast (no fan of mine) says this story came from Rubio, not Trump!

Hah. Word is spreading that it was not Trump.
Cruz blamed Trump.
Why is Cruz not apologizing?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Just watched an amazing segment on FOX.
'Experts' on the panel are saying Trumps campaign is finally over and it's Cruz that has the advantage now.

They are basically discussing why the Trump campaign ended up failing.

A bizarre inversion of reality to try and make it real and discourage Trump voters?

Here's a guide, you might consider, explaining how to listen to 'the news' when it comes to this election:

• Hillary's marketed image is an Establishment candidate that the voters don't trust, she's a shoe-in for the democratic nomination, she is accomplished, and has an 'unpredictable' email scandal clouding her campaign -- which could land her with an indictment.

• Trump's marketed image is an anti-Establishment candidate, popular with his supporters, un-PC, has a history of being unpredictable, is polarizing to voters, and the media & GOP want to destroy him.

• Cruz's marketed image is an Establishment candidate that the voters don't trust, he is evangelical, and currently has an 'unpredictable' sex scandal clouding his campaign -- which could destroy it.

• Sanders marketed image is an anti-Establishment candidate, who is very PC, has a history of being an independent, is an underdog and 'grassroots,' is a threat to 'the elite,' and is loved by youthful voters.

When the media is pushing and reinforcing the above marketed images, then they are giving any of the above-said candidates exactly the press said candidate desires.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Why is he not apologizing?
Because he's "Cruz."

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Just watched an amazing segment on FOX

FOX is crap. You don't know this already?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

A last ditch effort before the big video reveal I guess.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I am now more convinced than ever that the establishment and the media in league are in the process of taking down Cruz and Trump and everything we are seeing is fabricated. They are getting Cruz and Trump to utterly destroy each other.

This is the plan unfolding. The rage between supporters and the venom being used by both to throw accusations and insults at each other is only doing one thing. Opening the door for Kasich or a candidate not even in the race.

At this rate Trump and Cruz will both be toast by midweek.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

They are getting Cruz and Trump to utterly destroy each other.

They were doing that anyway.

This is the plan unfolding. The rage between supporters and the venom being used by both to throw accusations and insults at each other is only doing one thing. Opening the door for Kasich or a candidate not even in the race.

Right!

Let's certainly hope so!!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I am now more convinced than ever that the establishment and the media in league are in the process of taking down Cruz and Trump and everything we are seeing is fabricated. They are getting Cruz and Trump to utterly destroy each other.

YES.

But they won't be toast next week. They will be toast heading into the general election.

Just don't be surprised if they are matched against the guy with the biggest spending plan and biggest tax hike after a contested republican convention.

The federal government wants all the power it can grab. And the U.S. taxpayers will be screwed again.

ETA: All of this has stunk to high heaven of being orchestrated. Ted is gross. No one is sleeping with that dude, not even Heidi. We are seeing the two parties fix this election...or at least make it seem plausible when it's rigged for democrats.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join