It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Why not? Canadian is a step up from Kenyan... At least he's from the same continent!

Next election - I want a Transylvanian option! Think of the awesome campaign ads!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: stutteringp0et

Why not? Canadian is a step up from Kenyan... At least he's from the same continent!

Next election - I want a Transylvanian option! Think of the awesome campaign ads!

I am not going to derail the thread to explain why not.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: s3cz0ne
I have to ask what has likely been asked before but this thread has many pages as do all the others: Is Cruz even eligible for the presidency? The guy was born in Canada!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Roger Stone calls out Cruz and tells him to sue if the story is false...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Roger Stone calls out Cruz and tells him to sue if the story is false...

It will be interesting to see how Cruz handles the Cuban Mistress Crisis. I presume he will just ignore it and hopes it goes away.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
INCOMING !!!

I hope there is video proof that outs them, then the media will have no choice but report it, CNN has the option to scoop it, as she is working for them. But I don't think they will, they seem to be in full damage control mode now.
edit on 27-3-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
INCOMING !!!

I hope there is video proof that outs them, then the media will have no choice but report it, CNN has the option to scoop it, as she is working for them. But I don't think they will, they seem to be in full damage control mode now.

I'm just impressed that a Grandpa Munster lookalike can get a few attractive women like that.

ETA: I couldn't stomach seeing Cruz doing the nasty on video. The thought that they have the Hulkster on tape is bad enough.
edit on 3jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

It's because they are probably fellow sapiosexuals, it's all in your mind

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

INCOMING !!!

I'm just impressed that a Grandpa Munster lookalike can get a few attractive women like that.

ETA: I couldn't stomach seeing Cruz doing the nasty on video. The thought that they have the Hulkster on tape is bad enough.

I think Grandpa Munster looks better than Cruz. At least he dresses better!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

INCOMING !!!

The generosity of women never ceases to amaze me.

Did he pay these women ?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Krauthammer HATES Trump. I consider his and any haters of any candidate, flawed opinions.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

amazing

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Make America Awesome was the superpac that used Melania Trumps picture in an attack ad against Trump.
They share the same address as Carly Fiorina's office

edit on 27/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Liz Mair who runs the disgusting superpac in question recently had this to say about Carly.

Political devotees and insiders all seem convinced that Carly Fiorina is only running for vice president. Big-donor types say it. Consultants say it. Members of the media say it. Grassroots activists say it. Republicans of all stripes, and all kinds of people who cover them and opine on them, say it.

And they’re all wrong.

The widespread idea that Carly has set her sights on the VP slot is both irritating and eyebrow raising, especially when it’s voiced by women’s-advancement-oriented female devotees of the word “feminism.” It is true that I am an unapologetic Carly fan, who has worked with her and consulted for her in the context of prior campaigns. It is true that I do not approach this from an unbiased standpoint.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Behavioural analysis now coming out lol..
Phil Houston is CEO of QVerity, a training and consulting company specializing in detecting deception by employing a model he developed while at the Central Intelligence Agency:

Behaviorally, when the facts are the ally of an individual, he or she almost always tends to focus on the facts of the matter at hand. In this case, if the key fact was that he had not had these affairs, Cruz would almost certainly have been much more strongly focused on the denial. That is, he very likely would have made a point of explicitly stating something along the lines of, “I did not have these affairs.” Yet at no point in either statement did Cruz say that. He implied it by saying the allegations are false, and that they’re lies, but behaviorally, such statements are not equivalent to saying he never had the affairs. Even if we were to overlook that fact and consider his statements to be a denial, there is an overwhelmingly higher proportion of attack behavior compared to the effort expended at denial. This type of lopsided attack-to-denial ratio is very consistent with what we have historically seen with deceptive people when allegations are levied against them. Given the lack of additional information upon which to conduct a more comprehensive behavioral analysis, this is nothing more than our initial opinion and assessment, and we will continue to follow this matter very closely. At the same time, we cannot help but conclude at this point that it’s not looking good for Sen. Cruz.

Source

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yep...pretty much what seems like common sense UKTruth! We have all said that same thing. I also am suspicious of no law suit given his background in law.

I was reading up on him, and I don't know how he is the GOP golden child...they all hate him. It speaks volumes as to them choosing him over Trump. I can't get over the thought of Trump being a pawn for Hillary to win, but there is a long history of Cruz hate in the GOP. I can find little positive about him.

I suggest these two articles about him. It paints a good picture of what he is really like. I tend to believe it because nearly everyone gets bad vibes from him. He seems to know people hate him....

www.politico.com...

www.nytimes.com...

As far as this scandal, this quote sticks out from these articles:

Cruz never seemed to take a step on any contentious issue without gaming it out 17 moves ahead

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BarefootInWinter

Wait a minute...it takes a lot of time to prepare a lawsuit. We are three days into this scandal.

It's way, way too soon to declare this a litmus test and I am no fan of Ted Cruz.

ETA: I do, however, think it is a legitimate litmus test if he never takes legal action. Case in point, Courtney Love. Twenty years and she's never filed suit? Yeah, that's because she doesn't want the evidence to ever be discovered by court order and displayed for a jury. But I digress...

edit on 27-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: BarefootInWinter

Wait a minute...it takes a lot of time to
prepare a lawsuit. We are three days into this scandal.

It's way, way too soon to declare this a litmus test and I am no fan of Ted Cruz.

I think a cease and desist order can be done very quickly - especially when additional stories might be in the pipeline.
He should really have sued them by now. This feels like a lot of behind the scenes strategy sessions going on, especially when most of the people involved have been way more quiet than usual online.

Not clear either way yet, but there is mounting circumstantial evidence mounting against Cruz.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Oh, I know...but he hasnt mentioned it either. I just mean that some time soon, he is going to have to deal with this straight on...because anything less and he might as well be guilty. Inaction is the most guilty looking thing he can do. I am even waiting for the long weekend and Christian holiday to end...but in this next week, his actions are going to speak volumes.

And just sayin' but I am totally over them blaming Trump. I hate that they are making me defend that guy. There is so much proof going back months that it was Rubio's little gem, and every time they blame Trump it gets him more votes. Hell, I might vote for him if they cry about him much longer. I feel dirty saying that.
edit on 27-3-2016 by BarefootInWinter because: Added

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarefootInWinter

Oh, I know...but he hasnt mentioned it either. I just mean that some time soon, he is going to have to deal with this straight on...because anything less and he might as well be guilty. Inaction is the most guilty looking thing he can do. I am even waiting for the long weekend and Christian holiday to end...but in this next week, his actions are going to speak volumes.

And just sayin' but I am totally over them blaming Trump. I hate that they are making me defend that guy. There is so much proof going back months that it was Rubio's little gem, and every time they blame Trump it gets him more votes. Hell, I might vote for him if they cry about him much longer. I feel dirty saying that.

That is going to be important when EITHER Trump or Cruz go up against Killary. Trump supporters are going to have to support Cruz and vice versa or she wins.
All this fighting is playing into her hands.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join