It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noticed it yet? Israel has not being targeted by ISIS or Other Terrorists

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

That's because Israel let's their military do the talking.

Would you challenge a country that has fought for their existence for as long as they have, and one who would throw everything they have at you...including the kitchen sink?

Well neither does ISIS, as that would be an end to their existence playing the game with Israel.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

It's not the useful idiots strapping on their "martyrdom" that fear Mossad. It's the guys planning the ops, and rightly so. Do you honestly think those guys are any where near the bomb blasts? Seriously?

Are you old enough to remember the Munich Olympics terror attack. Wanna know how many of those that got away lived to a ripe old age? None. Not one. Mossad killed them all. Where ever, when ever, they found them.

None of those "greater" military powers have the utter ruthlessness the Israeli military has. None.

We get all upset, as we should, when the Donald mentions going after the families of terrorists...the Israelis, or many of them, ask why they aren't going after the families.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yup, Israelis are ruthless, but given the size and location of their country, they sort of have to be in order to survive.

Those of us who live in other places can afford the luxury of sympathy. Europe is reaching a time of reckoning though. They have the enemy inside their gates, and they may have to come to a time of tough choices like the Israelis. We'll see then how Americans think of that.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: acackohfcc

Missiles get over the wall.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Well I won't say they're funding daesh. Their buddies in the KSA and Turkey have more than enough dough to take care of that. They'd just be happy to see Assad fall. A new Kurdish state coming out of all of this would be the icing on the cake for them! I'm not saying that they aren't land grabbing thieves but this is geopolitics that we are talking about. Even of its only on a regional scale. Saddam is gone isn't he?
edit on 24-3-2016 by s3cz0ne because: Damn smartphone typo!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Notice??? Israelis being stabbed to death every week from radical muslims!!! Good Greif some of you people make such nonsense threads that are laughable.Also Israel put up a big wall so radical muslims cannot bring bombs in so easily anymore.

Israel actualy attacks Hezbollah and Hamas with all out war when they are provoked and Israel has won every single time.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Their "victories" against Hezbollah have been a bit questionable.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

I guess the real difficulty that most people have with the way that Israel has dealt with some of these issues is:

If the answer to any problem being faced by your people is to build a wall and not change any policies that may have created the need for such a wall..... then your goal is not for the safety of your people but the protection and furthering of a political agenda. People be damned Jewish or non-Jewish.

To say that genocidal policies exist elsewhere in the world therefore ours are ok is not good enough, the fact that they are employed by Israel while still claiming to be the Bastion of civilization in the region is ludicrous.

Any and all opposition to these policies shall be met with a loud cry of Antisemitism! This idea that a person who disagrees with you on any point is immediately scrutinized and labelled as Racist or Anti Semite does more damage to your argument than good. Your policies and actions should be able to stand up to scrutiny without race being brought into it at all.

It is not because you are Jewish, it is because you are making horrendous decisions that will cause a lot of pain and suffering to a great number of people. You are not alone, America and the western world in general are learning these very same hard truths. If your policies as a governing body and decisions made based on those policies cause harm to a great many people, you will be hated regardless of your race or religion type of clothing or music for that matter.

REMEMBER

"To divide a people is the only path to war."

"War will become perpetual as long as it is profitable."

The shepherd cares for his flock only until the day of slaughter. Then he cares no longer for the crying of the lambs.......
edit on 24-3-2016 by ThoughtIsMadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yup.

When, God forbid, the bomb vests/belts start exploding here, I think there will be a diametrical change in attitudes. That change is occurring in Europe, or soon will be, should this continue. The U.S., and Canada, won't be far behind.

Just like in Dec. of 1941, and Sept. of 2001. Some folks would do well to remember what a pissed off United States is capable of.

I really, really hope most fervently that nothing of the sort happens... Since 2001, we've burned several nations to the ground. I'm not really keen on the notion of doing it again. Y'know?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

That's the problem. This is a different kind of war. We are actually fighting people of an ideology, not a nation. They carry that ideology with them no matter what nation they happen to live in and are loyal to it first and foremost.

What we are seeing is the growing pains as modern tactics struggle to adapt to this. We slagged countries because that was the way it was done, just like during the Revolutionary War the Brits marched in their nice, neat rows and got slagged by the Colonials who hid behind trees and never stayed in one place or in the Revolutionary War cavalry got slagged by artillery because the weapons changed but the tactics hadn't caught up.

We'll have to adapt or tactics and methods of fighting, and no one really knows how this will look because the enemy is already among us right now. We can't end up slagging our own countries and slagging someone else's country is counter-productive when they simply pick up and move here or elsewhere. Are we going to slag the UK if it comes right down to it? No and we wouldn't let them slag us.

So we have to figure out what sorts of methods we're going to use and do it fast. And it may be that hard choices will have to be made.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I often wonder if ISIS has figured that out or they are just really out there with a death wish. Do they know the so called war with them is just BS at this. I have the feeling the next time many people in the west won't care who around ISIS dies with them. So of a lies with dogs get fleas situation.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

We'll adapt, or we'll die. It's really that simple.

The tactics that will work are the ones that Israel has used in the past.

They find them, taking as much time as necessary to do so, then they kill them. Bomb. Gun. Poison. Which ever tool will do the job.

We'll have to adapt the tactics, since we, for some unknown reason, want to be one of the popular kids--unlike the Israeli's, who at the end of the day really could not care less about popularity.

Assassination. A group of special forces goes in, after the bad guys are located, and eradicates them. Kinda like you or I would do with a 'roach infestation. No apologies. No warnings. No sanctuary. A knife in the dark. A garrote in the bedroom. No matter where they hide...be it a camp in Pakistan, or a suite in London, or a cabin in the Adirondaks...no where to hide that we won't find, and go to get you.

Not the useful idiots. They're a dime a dozen. The Ops planners. Find 'em, start "removing" them. Sufficient numbers of them "disappear" and the message will begin to sink in. (bleep) with us at your peril. (bleep) with us, and die.

Yes, it's dark. It's nasty. It's brutish. It's the tactics that will work. There's still room for troops on the ground...but if we're going to do it, the gloves must come off to an extent that the west seems reluctant to go to. Understandably...innocents shouldn't have to suffer, but it may, though I pray most fervently it won't, come to that.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Not the useful idiots. They're a dime a dozen. The Ops planners. Find 'em, start "removing" them. Sufficient numbers of them "disappear" and the message will begin to sink in.

Seemed to work with Al Qeada...cut the head off and the body has a hard time adjusting, although in time it does adapt, but hopefully by then we have enough to keep removing the leaders before they get going good.

Yes, it's dark. It's nasty. It's brutish. It's the tactics that will work.

Sometimes you have to get dark, nasty and brutish to achieve the objective.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
If you guys knew what the Mossad was capable of, would YOU want to mess with Israel?

Terrorists from the Middle East that aren't Palestinian are no doubt very, VERY leery of starting or stirring anything with Israel. Anyone remember how they tracked down all those former Nazis?

Yeah...no. Why bother with that hornet nest when there are much softer targets that won't chase you for 50+ years around the globe to the jungles of South America?

Do you sincerely believe that ? These Daesh sickoes don't mind strapping a bomb and blow themselves up in pieces with it,why would they fear Mossad ? Doesn't make sense IMHO. They've attacked Russian,French and US targets,countries that i would consider as greater military powers than Israel. Nah.

You're missing the point entirely...

Sure, they'll blow themselves up to take out a target, but they can't do that if they're blown up first at their home base by Mossad. Kind of hard to carry out terror attacks when you are the one being terrorized by a highly efficient intelligence network.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The security apparatus is Israel is probably the most advanced in the world, including the intelligence services. Aside from the random attacks lately, it would be difficult for a group do engage Israeli citizens in a similar manner as Brussels or Paris. I'm not surprised by the lack of large attacks, if fact, I expect it.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Yup.

When, God forbid, the bomb vests/belts start exploding here, I think there will be a diametrical change in attitudes. That change is occurring in Europe, or soon will be, should this continue. The U.S., and Canada, won't be far behind.

Just like in Dec. of 1941, and Sept. of 2001. Some folks would do well to remember what a pissed off United States is capable of.

I really, really hope most fervently that nothing of the sort happens... Since 2001, we've burned several nations to the ground. I'm not really keen on the notion of doing it again. Y'know?

I agree attitudes are changing in Europe on terrorism but I'm wondering if its to late. Once you started down a path you just can't undo everything. So they may need to rethink their approach at this point and find a totally new direction. As for the US very similar problem you can't undo what's already been done. So a new plan needs to be made you can't just throw out refugees that already entered. However you can tighten rules to prevent future atrocities. But I fear that its going to take a lot of people dying for real change to occur.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I don't know it it's too late, or not... That's something only time will tell, I suppose.

We can't change the rules for immigration/refugees, that won't keep the bad folk out. If you're bound and determined to get into the U.S., you can. The border is simply too big. To change the rules to a draconian extent will only hurt the ones who deserve to be here.

The refugees/immigrants that are here should be treated as law abiding folks until they prove to be otherwise, they deserve nothing less.

Yes. It leaves us open to attack. But I'm unwilling to change things to the extent that many want just to "be safe". What do we give up next to "be safe"? The ability to, if we choose, drive across as many state lines as a tank of gas will allow? To speak our minds as we will, regardless of content?

It's not black and white. It's two billion plus shades of gray.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I guess you've accidentally ignored the Jews attacked in France and elsewhere in Europe, and the bombings of buses in Israel, and the stabbings of people in the streets in Israel...

Oh I get it, you didn't accidentally ignore those, they just don't fit your narrative.

I am no fan of the Israeli government, but lets cut the BS and propaganda.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I might be time to wonder why the diasporic Jews are attacked as well.
Could it have something to do with the anger caused by Israel's actions ?

edit on 25-3-2016 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join